The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei laughs a little, "just because I will have work, doesn't mean we can't still watch anime you goof ball," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile. "You know you want to go to bed," he kisses Akira's cheek.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks over at Akira and laughs a little, resting his chin on his palm with a smile as he continues watching the anime, "we are probably like... half way through the series now," he slightly nudges Akira with a chuckle.

Rei continues to watch the episode and looks over at Akira and rubs the back of his head, "hm? I am not sure. There are a lot of anime that air on here," he laughs a little as he turns on the guide so Akira could see the name of the anime.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad your enjoying it," he rubs Akira's head and watched as Akira went back to watching the anime. He laughs a little, "so much for just watching one episode," he slightly nudges Akira with a smile.

Rei smiles as he blinks a little as he watches Akira suddenly go to sleep and laughs a little, "falling asleep already? Wouldn't you rather sleep in a nice bed," he slightly nudges Akira with a smile.

Rei laughs a little as he stands up, "well then... I will just have to carry you back," he smiles as he picks up Akira and then walks out of the theater room and heads to the bedroom while Akira sleeps.

Rei laughs a little, "I am more awake than you so I have no problem carrying you," he smiles a little as he was walking back to the bedroom. Using his foot to open the door, Rei lays Akira on the bed.

Rei smiles as he kisses Akira on the cheek and coves him with the blanket, rubbing Akira's head. He went at his desk to see if there was any work for him to do since he wasn't quite tired yet.

Akira soon snuggled into him when he got into bed he just wanted to hold him and loved being around him as well he didn't know what else to do next, but knew knew what ever it was he was going to love Rei as long as he lived.

Rei opens his eyes a little and looks at Akira, smiling a little as he then falls back asleep, cuddling with Akira while sleeping.