The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei continues watching the anime with Akira and looks at him with a smile. He was glad Akira was so happy when it came to being able to watch anime and being with him.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well I am glad you think so. I am happy you seem to like all the anime I like," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "yeah I usually watch anime by myself. All the guards would either be training or in the game room so I am glad I have someone to watch anime with now," he kisses Akira's cheek and continues watching the anime.

"Have you watched anime with other people... or just by yourself," Rei looks at Akira and tilts his head to the side. He continues watching the anime with Akira.

"So ... you did everything by yourself? So your not use to playing games with others or watching anime with anyone? Are you glad for the sudden change," Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little. "... Even if the starting experience wasn't... the best."

Rei looks at Akira and rubs the back of his head, "I mean... not much has change really besides the fact you have someone to watch anime with and play video games with," he smiles and rubs the back of his head, "minus... not being 100% human but... I told you I can help you with that if you really want me too."

"I might I am just scared of what will happen if I go back I want to protect you with everything in my power and now I feel like I can help you out....That and becoming this was really painful...." he whispered not wanting the pain that he would have having everything go back to normal.

Rei looks at Akira and then sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head. "What do you want more than? Do you want to continue living the way you are now? Or do you want to be like how you were before you got experimented on? I already told you I can take care of myself silly," he pokes Akira's nose.

"I really don't know...How did you like me....Did you like me better the way I was or now I really need to know what you think about all of this I need you to help me because I don't know what I want." he said

Rei looks at Akira as he rubs his chin a little as he thought about Akira's question. He then looks back at Akira, "I like you no matter what. I like you before and I like you now. Your such a goof ball," Rei laughs a little.

"But you seem more miserable this way... don't you miss the way you were before you were experimented on," Rei looks at Akira and then continues watching anime.

Akira bit his lip and nodded. "I do I really do, but I can protect you this way...I hate this size and I hate everything about this body. Tho if its to protect you I can live like this." He said looking at him

Rei looks at Akira and rubs the back of his head, "but I told you I can take care of myself if need be. I want you to be happy as well. Besides, you can still protect me regardless if you were to revert back to the way you were before. All you would need to do is train," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well then, I will just have to train you. My methods are a little different than the typical training for the knights," Rei looks at Akira and sighs, rubbing Akira's head to try to calm him down.

"Well that is only because your not use to it that kind of lifestyle," Rei laughs a little. "Your more use to being more of a couch potato," Rei rubs his chin and then shakes his head, "a-anyway, I know the best training method that doesn't leave you sore."

"So what do you truly want? Do you want to continue living the way you are now? Or do you want to go back before you were experimented on? All you got to do is go through my training style and I assure you, it's nothing compare to the training the other knights have to go through," Rei looks at Akira.