Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little with a smile, "well we still have watching anime if you want to do that," he gets up from the floor.

Rei laughs a little and slowly nods his head, "alright sounds good to me," he smiles and sits back down on the floor next to Akira, ready to play another round with him.

"YEah I am happy you know that." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head wondering what to do next. as he almost won the next round he then cuddled with Rei smiling. "Congrats."

Rei smiles as he continues to play the game until the round was over. He looks at Akira and cuddles with him, "you seemed rather distracted today, is everything okay," he pokes Akira's nose.

"Hm... do you want to get some sleep? Maybe you will feel better after a nap," Rei rubs the back of his head while looking at Akira.

Rei sighs, "well let's just take a nap for now," he smiles and picks up Akira, carrying him to the bedroom. "Maybe you just woke up too early," he pokes Akira's nose.

"Alright we can take a nap maybe." he said laying down on the bed and soon falling asleep like he did wake up to early he was trying to match Rei and how much sleep he was getting as well.

Rei laughs a little, surprise to see how fast Akira went to sleep. He smiles and lays down on the bed, falling asleep next to Akira, holding onto him while sleeping.

Rei slowly wakes up, looking at Akira and crosses his arms, "you shouldn't be forcing yourself to wake up at the same time I do," he pokes Akira's nose.

Rei laughs a little, "but because of that, you didn't feel too good since you didn't have a lot of sleep... you should just sleep for how long you want to sleep for... goof ball," he pokes Akira's nose.

"I know, but I want as much time with you as I can get you know." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what to do next. Then he smiled when his nose was booped

"Yeah ... well you might want that. But I want you to make sure you get a well deserved sleep," Rei looks at Akira. He smiles and then kisses Akira's forehead, "we will get plenty of time together. It's not like I will always be busy. Mostly in the morning and maybe in the afternoon. But early evening, I will be all yours," he smiles.

AKira smiled and shook his head. "I guess we will, but you work too hard and ok I want to be yours." he whispered and smiled looking at him wondering what they should do with them next he really wanted to be with him. "I just want to be by your side."

Rei laughs a little, "well I am the king after all... so I do need to work hard," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles and rubs Akira's head, "your mine silly... but I want you to get your sleep," he then pokes Akira's nose and leans in," or... maybe I should punish you if you don't do what I say," he smiles.

"How would you punish me if I don't?" he asked smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "I do try to do what you want, but I want to be by your side at all times." he whispered and smiled

Rei laughs a little, "to teach you to listen to your body more than just wanting to be with me." He sighs a little and rubs Akira's head, "yeah but thanks to you waking up early, you felt off and I rather avoid you feeling like that. You might be happy with being awake with me... but your body doesn't seem to like it too much," he laughs a little.

"I know my body hates me no matter what I do." he said looking at him then shook his head not sure what he needed to do next. "This all sucks just so you know." he said looking at him then sighing not sure what his body wanted any more.

Rei tilts his head a little and shakes his head, "I don't think it has anything to do with your body really... I think it's because you always want to be with me because you love me," he smiles a little. He sighs a little, "well I told you I probably know someone that can help... but you don't seem really all that interested," he crosses his arms.