The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei blinks a bit as he looks at the guard, "this is the same guy from before? What did you do," he crouches down and rubs the other's cheek to calm him down.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Yes it is when you give gifts to someone is the sign you want them as a slave and toy remember." he said smiling. "Besides he was going to loose his house anyway so we burnt it down." he said smiling. "His name is Akira if you want to rename him you can."

Akira tried to remain calm but he was so scared.

Rei shrugs his shoulders a bit, "he wanted the game.. so I was nice enough to give it to him." He looks at the other male and shakes his head, "no.. his name is fine the way it is." He rubs Akira's head, "shh.. easy now, everything is .. alright."

"You know that means we get him." he said smiling

Akira sighed. "I am still tied up and I will never see again because I don't have my glasses." he whispered not sure what to do he didn't even say anything about the game or books he lost in the fire he had nothing now and he felt like he could die right now and not care his body went limp and he accepted death.

Rei looks at the guard, "what purpose did you have to destroy his source of sight," he crosses his arms. He sighs a bit and looks at Akira, could tell by the looks of him that he was most likely a gamer and a reader. "Don't worry.. I will provide you entertainment and I will see about getting you a new pair of glasses."

"Alright." he said shaking. "Please don't hurt me." he said shaking more but some how like the gentle touch that he gave to him. Was the prince this kind or is he acting?

"A slave and a toy don't need them only let you have your way with him after all he is yours tho." he said sighing and smiling.

Rei looks at Akira and slowly nods his head as he looks at his guard, "that isn't your decision to make.. it's mine, got it," he slightly glares.

he shrugged. "Oh well at least I got you a new slave I will be going back to my jobs now." he said and leaving smiling as he was walking away.

Akira's eyes were still covered and his hands still behind his back. "Please let me go please." he whispered using all of his power not to start to cry, but a few tears started to roll down his cheek.

Rei looks at the guard and nods his head as he watches his guard leave, looking at Akira. Rei takes off the bonds and takes off the blindfold, "is that better? Do you really want to go.. it doesn't sound like you have a place to return too."

"NO because they burnt the only place I knew down because you gave me that game that I wanted." he said starting to cry. "And I was almost done with it as well and everything is gone my clothes family stuff my mom and dad's room! EVERYTHING." he yelled crying trying to contain himself

Rei shrugs his shoulders, "I just notice you wanted it.. I didn't know my guards would think it was towards something else." Rei looks at Akira and sighs a bit, "well.. I can't help with family stuff.. but I can probably help with the game issue."

"Yeah well they did and took everything from me this on my body is all I had left and all my glasses that I got over the years are gone too DAMN IT why does everyone want to pick on me!" he said looking down. "One good thing happened in my life and it ended up being the thing that destroyed where I lived." he said really sad as he hugged himself he was scared because he couldn't see that far in front of him and everyone and everything was blurry.

Rei sighs a bit as he rubs the back of his neck, getting up and takes out his cell phone and makes a call. A few minutes after the call, a lady comes with a bunch of different kinds of glasses comes and stands in front of Akira, "oh my.. looks like your glasses got crushed dear. Well don't worry, I am here to help," she puts a pair on Akira that looked similar to his other pair, "how is that? Is that any better? I got more to choose from if you need to look them over." While the lady was keeping Akira busy, Rei decided he would sneak back to the gaming store.

"This on is ok but I can't see everything is still a little blurry." he said looking at him and then finding the right glasses and the right prescription for his glasses. "I'm guessing I am not going to get my glasses back for a few weeks thats how long it takes and you have the frames I like and the right prescription. How much is this going to cost me?" he asked sighing waiting for the damage that he will have to pay off.

pair 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Pair 2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The lady watches Akira go though the glasses to find the right pair and looks at Akira with a smile, "did you find the right pair?" She looks at Akira and shakes her head, "it was a request from the prince, so they are for free."

Rei comes back to the castle with a game store bag. He walks to his room and gives the bag to Akira.

"Prince why are you doing this for me?" he asked looking at him. "I thought I was now a slave and yet you give me glasses and a game." he said opening the game and finding it the same game but better it was the special edition with the main characters figure with it he smiled and pulled it out and hugged it. "Thank you Prince, but I don't have the gaming system any more it burnt down." he said sighing and looked at the glasses lady. "So is it going to take a few weeks to get them back with my right prescription for me?" he asked not knowing how this was going to work because he was with the prince normally it took at least a week if not two.

"Just because your my servant, doesn't mean I have to treat you with little respect." Rei watches Akira open the game and shakes his head, "... don't worry about that, once we are done with glasses situation, I will take you somewhere special."

The lady looks at Akira and smiles a little, "hm.. well it depends on how much you need them. If you need them really badly, we will do a special delivery service. But if you feel like you can wait, it usually takes up to a week or so."

"Well I can't see without the glasses everything is blurry." he said sighing. "I can feel but and see colors but can't read or make out people or faces." he said looking at her and looked at him. "Somewhere special? let me guess the servants place because I can only were rags for clothes right?" he said looking at him that wouldn't he far from what he wore he only had this one pair of clothes that was ok to wear, by far they weren't the best quality.

"Hmm so I see, well then we will try to get your glasses done so you can have them within a couple of days," she smiles and waves, leaving Akira and Rei to go back to the glasses store.

Rei looks at Akira and narrows his eyes, flicking his forehead, "no.. it's a gaming room. Maybe I should wait to take you there until you have your glasses first." Rei looks at Akira's clothes and takes out a measuring tape, a pen and paper, "... strip down so I can get your measurements, you can leave your underwear on if you want."

"Really. Thanks so much." he said looking at him not sure, but excited about the game room. "I would love the game room, but I can't see anything." he said sighing and then blushed. "Take off my clothes?" he said biting his lip but soon took off his clothes, but he left his underwear on you could see that he was really skinny under his clothes and needed more food to eat.

Rei nods his head, "then.. I will wait to show the game room when you get your glasses." Rei was taking Akira's measurements until he discovered how skinny the male was, "... how often do you eat?"

"Maybe once a month I didn't have any money but when you saw me got buy food that was from money I found in my parents room I had to keep everything else turned on hot water and electricity are more important that food so I ate today the last time I ate was maybe a month ago." he said looking at him looking down ashame of how poor he was and he tried looking for a job but no one wanted him.

Rei looks at Akira and stands up, "then I won't write down these current measurements. Now, put on your clothes and follow me downstairs," he starts walking towards the entrance of his room and waited for Akira.

Akira looked down and put his clothes on and looked as if he did something wrong. Everything told him to run, but were would he go he had nothing now and the prince gave him a game and glasses so what was he to do. Akira shook his head and walked over to the blurry person and sighed. "I don't know with out my glasses me and stairs don't do so well going down." he said

Rei looks at Akira and sighs a bit, "then.. I will show you a little trick. When I was younger, I never felt like using boring stairs, so my father did some improvements. Sit at the top of the stairs and I will show you what I mean."