The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Well it's up to you if you want to finish it all right. I am glad you like it so much to finish it within a day," Rei smiles and rubs Akira's head as he continues watching the anime.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles and nods his head, "yeah I like this anime when I first watched it as well." He rubs Akira's head, "I am glad you like it as well as much as I did."

Rei smiles and nods his head as he rubs Akira's head as he watches the anime. He then looks at Akira when he heard a stomach growl and laughs a little, "are you starting to get hungry?"

Rei rubs his chin a little, "hm well I suppose we can do it that way too. But I feel like if we eat, we will mostly be distracted by the food," he laughs a little, "well if you do want to eat in here, what do you want to eat?"

Rei then laughs a little as he looks at the menu on the coffee table, seeing what the chef's specials were today as he rubs his chin a little. "Well... let's eat here I suppose so we can continue watching the anime," he smiles.

Rei laughs a little, "your so cute," he smiles a littl as he continues looking at the menu, "hm... looks like... Mexican food is what is being made today," he smiles a little.

Rei laughs a little as he stands up, "I will be back. I need to go into the back room to make the phone call," he rubs Akira's head and then walks into the back room.

Rei smiles and laughs a little, "you didn't really need to pause since I seen this one before," he kisses Akira's cheek and watches the anime.

Rei smiles as he rubs Akira's head and watches him lean towards him, kissing Akira's head as he continues watching the anime while waiting for the food to get delivered.

Rei watches the anime. He then looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well, if you need to go, you should probably go. It's not really good to hold it in," he pokes Akira's nose.

Rei rests his chin on his palm, waiting for Akira to come back. He then laughs a little when Akira came back and then turn on the anime, "so eager to continue watching it huh," he smiles.