Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei continues to watch the anime with Akira. He slightly looks over at Akira just to see his reactions and smiled when he saw he was enjoying it as he goes back to watching the anime.

AKira was so happy with the anime he didn't even know what to do next as he was having fun watching it. "Thank you." he said as the end credits of one ep before going into the next one. "I love this one just as much as the one before."

Rei continues watching the anime and was rather glad Akira was enjoying it by looking over at him from now and again. "Another anime I got you addicted to," he tilts his head and laughs a little as he nods his head smiling, "I figured you would like this one as well."

"I love all anime I guess so I am happy that I have it up now." He said smiling and looked at him as he started to watch again. "This is so great and I am in love with all of the anime you have shown me thus far."

Rei laughs a little, "well I guess that is a good thing, but there must be some kind of anime genre you don't like," he pokes Akira's nose and smiles. He continues watching the anime and rubs Akira's head, "I'm glad," he smiles.

"I won't know till I watch it." he said smiling and looked at him blushing as he did so wondering what he didn't like he didn't really know himself. "We are going to try to see about it, but I am not sure what is going to happen either. We will just have to keep watching anime till I fine one." he said

"Yeah that's true," Rei laughs a little. He blinks a little and rubs his chin, "so I guess your more of a gamer then a otaku since you know more about games then anime... right?" Because I would think if you watched a lot of anime, you should know what you like and disliked." Rei smiles and nods his head as he watches the anime.

"I like both...I just mostly played games before I met you because thats all i could afford..." He said trailing off and watching the move. "Oh yeah I don't think I like sports anime...I think that's the only thing I don't like." he said thinking about it

"Oh... yeah I suppose that makes sense," Rei nods his head as he rubs his chin a little. He looks at Akira and laughs a little, "you would be surprise how there are actually some good sports anime but I guess you will never find out," he pokes Akira's cheek as he watches the anime.

"REally I guess we can try them..but i dont' know if I would like them because...I don't care for sports so you never know we can try if you want tho." he said shrugging as he watched the anime smiling as he did so.

"I mean it's really up to you. I am not going to force you to watch something your not really into," Rei smiles as he continues watching the anime.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little as he nods his head, "yeah of course, as I said, I am not going to force you to watch it," he smiles as he rubs Akira's head.

Rei smiles and kisses Akira's cheek, "so you seem distracted, do you still want to watch the anime or do you want to go in town," he rubs the back of his head.

"No I am watching the Anime and I really love it as well." he said smiling and looked at him blushing as he did so. "I really love this anime.......It doesn't matter to me we can do either or." he said

Rei smiles, glad he was enjoying the anime. "Well we can continue watching it," he rubs Akira's head, kissing his cheek as he looks back at the screen to watch the anime.

Rei smiles a little as he rubs Akira's head as he goes back to watching the anime. He was glad Akira was enjoying the anime like he did when he first watched it.

Rei looks over at Akira, smiling a little. He enjoyed knowing that Akira really seem to be enjoying the anime like he did when he first saw it.

"wow this is great it took me anime little bit to get going, in the end it is really cool." He said smiling and was he involved in and do the same to me and the block getting better and better with each episode.

Rei smiles a little as he nods his head, "well I am glad you like it." He then laughs a little, "if we keep going at this rate to watch this anime, we are going to finish it in a day," he smiles.