The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Well now you have me to alway play with you and I can't wait to start to play with you." he said as he set down. "I'm use to playing games with myself so its fun when I am playing with others." he said as he got ready with the controller to play the game with Rei.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah we have eachother to game with." He laughs a little, "well, I guess we had something in common, we were both solo gamers," he scratches his neck. Rei turns on the game and takes a controller, waiting for the game to load.

"I am glad that the person I fell in love with loves games to its a match made in heaven," he said as he got his controller and was ready for the game to load. "Are you ready for this?" he asked smiling

Rei laughs a little, "I mean... who doesn't like games? Even if it isn't video games, there are all kinds of other games," he rubs the back of his head as the game loaded onto the main menu. Rei looks at Akira and nods his head, "yes of course," he smiles and leans over, kissing Akira's cheek.

Akira smiled and blushed as he started to play the game. "So you told me that we were going to have a gaming day with the guards so they can get to know me. I was wondering when that was going to be?" he whispered hearing him and Sam talk about it.

Rei was playing the game with Akira and then looks over at Akira, laughing a little, "ah, are you looking forward to that gaming day to meet all the guards? Well I got to talk it over again with Sam and see when a good time would be to do it, maybe during the weekend," he leans back and continues playing the game.

"I don't know if I am excited about it or not none of the guards like me at all and I am getting special treatment from you so they might not like that even more I don't know. I am just scared a little of all of them, but Sam and Seth they helped me out a lot and I feel like I owe them in some way." he said

Rei shakes his head and sighs, "they are just afraid that your going to hurt the new king. I already know you won't do something like that," he rests his chin on Akira's shoulder. "Once they see you as a good guard, then they won't worry about you and you will have more guards to rely on other than Sam and Seth." Rei smiles a little, "as long as you take care of me, I am sure they will just be happy that the new king is safe," he rubs Akira's head.

"Alright and I plan on protecting you ad making you as happy as can be." Akira said as he was playing the game and smiled as his head being rubbed as he blushed.

Rei smiles and rubs Akira's head, "I am sure you would do a good job being a guard," he kisses Akira's cheek as he was playing the game. He looks at Akira and smiles, seeing how cute he was when he blushed and rests his head on Akira's arm.

"Really I hope I will work really hard at it I want to protect you in and out of the bed." he whispered and blushed more when he put his head on his shoulder while playing the game. "Thank you for everything you do and help me with." he whispered

Rei blinks and then laughs a little, "my... such a bold statement," he smiles a little as he looks at Akira as he was blushing. He continues playing the game and nods his head, "of course, I am always glad to help someone other than myself," he straightens himself and continues playing the game with Akira.

Akira blushed and looked away then looked back at him. "I can't help it you bring out the best in me." he said smiling as he was not trying to fight to win the game, but he started to fall behind.

Rei watches Akira's character in the game fall behind and laughs a little as he goes to Akira's ear, "am... I distracting you cutie," he smiles as he softly nibbles on Akira's ear.

Akira blushed. "Stooopppp that." He said his voice shaking as he was falling behind because Rei was distracting him. "You are doing this on purpose now." he whispered and closed his eyes for a second to try to regain himself before attacking and trying to get a head of Rei.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "it's not my fault your so cute to tease." He nudges Akira's arm, "hey your fun to tease so sue me," he smiles a little as he continues playing the game.

"Maybe I will." he said knowing that he wouldn't do that to Rei he loved him too much. He was trying to get up to him and win the game, but thought he wasn't going to with Rei was pretty far ahead of him.

Rei laughs a little and nudges Akira as he goes to his ear, "I should punish you for being a little smart ass," he smiles as he nibbles Akira's ear. Rei continues playing until he won and laughs a little, "looks like I won this round," he pats Akira's head.

When Rei nibbled on his ear it was too much."Your a jerk you know that." he whispered and smiled. "You did that on purpose so I would loose." he said looking at Rei with a big blush.

Rei laughs a little as he goes to Akira's ear, "maybe I did.... maybe I didn't," he smiles as he continues nibbling on Akira's ear and then kisses Akira's neck.

Akira let out a moan. "I know you did its not far." he whispered closing his eyes loving the feeling of his ear being nibbled on. "Yeah that is so not fair." he whispered

Rei laughs a little, "it might not be fair, but you enjoy anything that I do to you," he whispered in Akira's ear with a smile as he pulls back, "fine I will play fair this time," he kisses Akira's cheek.

Akira blushed and smiled. "Thank you and I do like it. I wonder is it because I will win if you don't cheat in some form." he whispered as he reset the gave and took a deep breath before starting it wondering if Rei was going to play fair this time.

Rei laughs a little as he looks at Akira, "what happens if you still lose even if I am not teasing you?" He smiles as he presses start another game and starts playing another round of the game.

"I don't know, but I don't think you will loose unless you are teasing me." he said smiling and was trying to smack talk Rei he really didn't know if he was going to win or not, but he didn't really care either.