The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, laughing softly and nods his head, "well that is good to know," he rubs the back of his head. He rests his chin on his palm while looking at Akira, "I hope I don't change too much now that I am the king," he scratches the back of his head.

---

The waiter comes cover with the dessert and places it on the table, putting two spoons into the dessert, "here you go, enjoy," he bows before walking away from the table.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"I guess it is good to know isn't it." he said smiling and Akira shook his head. "I don't think you will ever change that much and if you do I will be there to try to put you back in your right frame of mind." he said smiling as the waiter came over and set the food down. "Thank you." he said smiling before looking at Rei and then eating some food.

Rei nods his head with a smile and then tilts his head, "well sometimes people let the power get to their heads but I will try my best not to become that kind of king. I already told myself I don't want to be that kind of king," he shakes his head slowly. He watches the waiter walk away and watches as Akira was already trying it, laughing a little, "so is it good," he smiles.

Akira nodded as he ate more and then looked at him. "I will try to keep you grounded if you ever think you are going to become evil let me know. That way I can help you out if you ever need it ok." he said smiling at Rei with a warm smile.

Rei ate more of the dessert and looks at Akira, laughing a little and then nods his head, "okay, try to keep me in control. I doubt I will become crazy with power like Gerald did...," he sighs a little and shakes his head. He looks at Akira and then smiles a little as he takes one more bite of the dessert, leaning back to take a break from eating.

"I am sure you won't do anything like this to him." he said looking and shaking his head and taking another bite before taking a brake himself. "Everything thing is good. Thanks for all this food I don't know if I can eat any more." he said

Rei shakes his head, "no... of course not. I rather be struck down to ever become someone like Gerald." He watches Akira and then laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... if we hurry home with it, we can always eat this dessert later. And I am sure they might even have like ice packs for cold type foods," he rubs his chin as he rubs his stomach since he was getting pretty full now.

"I am glad to here you will keep me grounded and I will keep you grounded so we will help each out out with what we can and can't do." Akira said as he looked at him then shook his head. "I am not sure what else we can do other than that to keep each other grounded...It must be weird being thrown into being king." he whispere

Rei nods his head with a smile, "yes... we got to look out for each other," he reaches over and rubs Akira's head. He sighs a little and scratches the back of his head, "sure... it was pretty sudden, but I was expecting it to happen sooner or later so it wasn't a big shock to me really," he rubs his neck.

"I am glad that we have each other to look after." Akira said smiling and looked at him. "At least you are ready I can't wait to think about what is going to happen and how much better you are going to make that place." he said smiling

Rei smiles and nods his head as he looks at Akira, "yeah I am too." He laughs a little, "well at least I don't have to make the neighborhood a better place since my father cared about everyone. I just got to make sure it continues that way," he rubs the back of his head.

The waiter walks over with the bill, "was everything to you two's liking? Would you like to the remaining of your dessert in a cooling container," he places the bill on the table.

"Your father did do a good job with that it always felt like he was one of us never a king." he said smiling he looked at the waiter. "Yes please and everything was so good thank you." he said smiling as he took the bill and passed it to the new king. "Yeah I would pay, but I don't get a pay check." he said joking.

Rei nods his head and laughs a little, "yeah he didn't seem ... like the king type," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the waiter, "yeah we will take the rest of the dessert," he smiles as he watches Akira hand him the bill, laughing a little, "don't worry I was already planning on taking care of it," he pokes Akira's nose and takes out his wallet from his pocket.

Akira giggled when he said he would take care of it he really did love when Rei took charge of everything it made him feel happy and he couldn't even think of his life anymore without Rei in it. "Thank you for everything Rei." he said smiling

Rei looks at the bill and then at Akira, smiling a little, "hm.. that does remind me... your not getting paid for your services," he rubs his chin a little. "Would you like to start getting paid? That way you can buy stuff that you want to actually get without me having to make all your purchases," he laughs a little and puts some money into the pamphlet as well as a tip for the waiter.

Akira shrugged. "I really don't care....I don't really do anything without you with me and you do stuff for me most of the time....I would feel like I was getting paid to be with you and I don't want that....So I don't want to get paid I am good with what I have maybe after I get better at the job you want me to do we can talk about payment, but I don't know if I want any money being with you makes me happy." he said

Rei looks at Akira and then laughs a little, "all the guards get payment for looking after the royal family, so that includes me you goof ball," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile as he stands up from the table and puts his wallet back in his wallet, walking to the counter and gives the pamphlet to the waiter, walking back to the table, "are you ready to get going? Or do you still need to rest off the food you ate," he laughs a little.

Akira smiled and shook his head. "No I am ready to go." he said as he got up and looked over to Rei. "You are the best you know that." he said smiling as he got ready to do anything he wanted, but mostly ready to go back home to the castle. "Alright so what do you want to do when we get home?" he asked

Rei laughs a little and nods his head as he takes the container with the dessert in it. He rubs Akira's head with a smile, "I mean I try to be," he walks out of the restaurant with Akira. Rei walks back in the direction of the castle and rubs his chin, "hm.. well we can go to the game room if you want? Or maybe even the library," he smiles while walking.

"Either one sounds fun, but if we go to the game room can I take it easy on the work out I am still not use to moving around so much." he said looking at Rei as he walked of of the place they ate at and headed home.

Rei looks at Akira and nods his head while laughing a little, "I am still kind of sore a bit. Though the massage helped with most of the pain but some of my muscles are still tense. So until we are ready, we can play some of the other games," he continues walking until reaching the castle, walking inside.

"I would really like that. What other games do you want to play with me I am up for anything really." he said smiling as he walked back to the castle and inside then up to the game room to play some game and grabbed Rei's hand and smiled. "I love playing games with you."

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "I have all kinds of games in all kinds of genres as well." Once at the castle, Rei walks with Akira to the game room, looking at Akira and smiles, "I love playing games with you as well," he kisses Akira's cheek and then looks through the games he had.

Akira smiled and walked back to the game room full and thinking of his time out with Rei was the best. "I am glad you like playing games with me." he said as he got to the game room and waited for Rei to open it up since his hand still wasn't in use for it yet.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "of course I love playing games with you, I usually just played with myself or sometimes other guards but mostly myself because the guards were focus on keeping my father safe. He opens a game that was two player and inserts it into the game system.