Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei holds onto Akira as he sleeps, smiling a little as he slowly turns on his back, scratching his stomach a little while he slept.

"Ah good morning Akira. Did you sleep good," Rei looks over at Akira, already showered and dressed, smiling as he looks up from doing paper work.

"Yes I slept really good and I loved the sleep I got sorry I slept too long, but I am happy that I could do something like that with you." he said smiling happy that they watched anime together.

Rei smiles, "well I am glad you enjoyed your sleep," he rubs the back of his head as he stretches slightly as he goes back to working on paperwork, "are you getting hungry," he smiles a little.

Rei smiles a little as he then looks at Akira, "well... I got enough to function at least," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Akira, smiling to see Akira thinking about his needs.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles, "I will be fine, don't worry," he rubs the back of his head as he gets up, "so you want to get some food?"

Rei laughs a little and pokes Akira's nose, "well I am getting hungry as well and try not to worry about me too much. I will get more sleep later," he rubs the back of his head.

Rei laughs a little and rubs Akira's head, "don't worry, I will," he smiles and then looks at Akira, "would you like to eat first or freshen up with a shower," he stretches.

"Have you already took a shower because I would love to take one with you if you haven't yet then we can eat...I hope you aren't two busy as king I thought we could watch that Anime some more." he said smiling

Rei looks at Akira and rubs the back of his head, "well ... I already washed myself off but I can watch you if you want," he smiles a little. He laughs a little as he rubs Akira's head, "don't worry, we will find time to watch some more of the anime. Probably around dinner time, things should cool down," he smiles

Rei smiles and nods his head, "sure I can do that," he then walks out of the room and heads to the kitchen. He wondered what the chef's special was today. He always does make amazing breakfasts.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, "well I need to work nearly until the afternoon but then I am all yours. But I know you will want me to sleep," he laughs a little.

Rei smiles a little and rubs the back of his head, "your so cute when your worrying about me," he laughs a little. "Don't you know I am already use to this sleeping schedule since I was still a prince. I had to wake up early for that as well," he pokes Akira's nose.

Rei laughs a little, "I am fine. I got up when I was ready to get up," he rubs the back of his neck. He looks at Akira and smiles, "well... is there something you want to do for me or what," he laughs softly.

"Alright if you say so, I am going to take your word for it that you have got the right amount of sleep." he said looking at him and then looked wondering what he should do next, but just watched Rei.