Page 3 of 268 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Akira started to scream when someone tired a tie around his eyes. "NO LET ME GO." he screamed and tried to get away the sad thing was he was book smart not street smart he was so mad that it happened he was at the end of the game and now he was to die.

The guard waited once Akira was out he lit the house on fire.

Akira smelled the fire. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed knowing what was going to come next as the head guard hit him on the head to get him back to the castle.

"We got you and you will now be the prince's new slave and toy that is what you get for accepting something from him." he said as he drug Akira to the castle.

When Akira woke up he was still blindfolded. "Please let me go let me go." Akira said.

"Shut up slave." The guard said and kicked him. "Go get the prince tell him that we have a new toy for him to play with." he said as he took AKira's glasses and crushed them.

"No I need those." he said not being able to see without them he felt around on the floor only to have his hands stomped on. Akira pulled back he couldn't feel his glasses and he wouldn't be able to see any more as they tightened the blindfold on his face

Ultimate Yaoi Expert MasterSeme's Avatar
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory
    Izumi Sena Ryouma Ichijou

The guard holds onto Akira tightly as he takes him out of the house, watching the guard set the house on fire, only to hear Akira scream out. He watched the guard hit Akira and then travels back to the castle. The guard watches as the other guard kicked Akira and destroy the glasses Akira wears, "hey.. be careful, if Rei finds out, he is going to get angry." The guard pulls back the other guard, "come on..just go tell Rei, we will watch Akira here. If is your job as the head of the guards to go inform Rei."

Rei puts away the bow and grabs the arrows off the target. He puts everything away and takes off his archery uniform, putting on what he had on originally.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

The guard nodded and started to walk to where Rei was. Once there he smiled and bowed "My prince we have something for you and I think you will like it can you follow me?" he said smiling The guard looked back and made sure the prince was following him and took him to where Akira was. "We have a new slave and toy for you."

Akira had felt like crap now he wanted to throw up he couldn't see or do anything about it now he didn't even know where his glasses were.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Rei looks at the guard and then nods his head, "alright." He follows behind the guard, wondering who he got to be his slave as he crosses his arms when walking with the guard.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

The guard took him to Akira who was crying "He can't see to run my prince so he is safe here." the guard said smiling

Akira was shaking he was so scared

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Rei blinks a bit as he looks at the guard, "this is the same guy from before? What did you do," he crouches down and rubs the other's cheek to calm him down.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Yes it is when you give gifts to someone is the sign you want them as a slave and toy remember." he said smiling. "Besides he was going to loose his house anyway so we burnt it down." he said smiling. "His name is Akira if you want to rename him you can."

Akira tried to remain calm but he was so scared.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Rei shrugs his shoulders a bit, "he wanted the game.. so I was nice enough to give it to him." He looks at the other male and shakes his head, "no.. his name is fine the way it is." He rubs Akira's head, "shh.. easy now, everything is .. alright."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"You know that means we get him." he said smiling

Akira sighed. "I am still tied up and I will never see again because I don't have my glasses." he whispered not sure what to do he didn't even say anything about the game or books he lost in the fire he had nothing now and he felt like he could die right now and not care his body went limp and he accepted death.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    MasterSeme Inventory

Rei looks at the guard, "what purpose did you have to destroy his source of sight," he crosses his arms. He sighs a bit and looks at Akira, could tell by the looks of him that he was most likely a gamer and a reader. "Don't worry.. I will provide you entertainment and I will see about getting you a new pair of glasses."

Page 3 of 268 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles