The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Once there was a boy his name was Akira and he was smart and loved to read, but there was word when the prince wanted a new slave that they were either buy you or kill your family and cover it up. Akira shook his head thinking that it would never happen to him, but little did he know his life would change for ever one faithful day.

Akira Southland

Hates: Being told what to do, and people above him.

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Akira smiled as he got done with his book he was happy that he had finished and started to clean the house, He knew there was a Prince in town and rolled his eyes at the thought of it. Most people that the prince liked went missing and the one thing he knew is he was safe because no one like a smart nerd. Akira adjusted his glasses as he was cleaning,

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei Kitamura

Hates: disobedience and stubborn people

Looks: 176a412832c1097b22c3a1b56bfab8ce.jpg

--------------------------

Rei was in town and rests his chin on his palm while letting out a sigh. All he could do was watch people, mostly women, trying to gather around him as the guards were blocking any passage to the prince, while he was drinking some coffee. He wasn't much into being in crowds but his father told him in order to be the future king, he had to be around other people to listen to issues if there were any.

"Oh shoot I have to go get some food damn I hate this." he said sighing and got his stuff together and walked out of his house locking it before walking into town he sighed as he looked and saw guards by someone. Akira rolled his eyes well the prince was out like he cared about anything other than himself something in the window of a store caught his attaches it was a new game the game he had been waiting for sighing he shook his head he couldn't get it he had no money for it he walked into the store next to the game store and got what little he could afford. Akira then came out of the store and looked around wondering what was going on in town, but not really caring

Rei sighs, not really liking being in a crowd. He slightly perks up his head up, seeing a guy at the game store. He stands up as he watches the other walk away from the store and walks over to the store, looking at the game in the mirror. Rei goes into the store and purchases the game, running to catch up with the male and places his hand on his shoulder.

Akira felt a had on his shoulder and he turned around to look at the person who touched him. "Yes?" he asked and saw that it was the prince what did the prince want with him he had no idea what was going on? Akira had no idea and looked the prince in the eyes. Then Akira looked down. "I'm sorry but you have the wrong person, I should get home to study some more." he said shaking his head as he tried to walk away from the prince

Rei watches as the other male walked away and groans a little as he runs in front of the male, reaching out his hand and gives the bag to him, "you were looking at that game at the store. I saw you, you can't fool me, just take it," he puts the bag's straps on the other's wrist and walks back to the cafe so his guard didn't worry.

Akira looked at him and at the game he wanted to cry no one ever did this before in his life why was the Prince nice to him no-one ever was. "Thanks." he said as he started to walk home

Rei looks over his shoulder and nods his head as he continues walking to the cafe. He sits back down at the table he was at before and continues drinking his coffee.

The guard shook his head and took a mental note on the boy. "Never mind sir." he said and stood there smiling that boy was going to be the princes new slave. "My prince we need to head home soon." he said smiling

Akira smiled as he started to play the game and ate some of the food he bought it was so great this time it was better than the last game

Rei looks at the guard and never enjoyed the look his guard does. He looks at the clock and nods his head, "sure," he stands up and walks out of the cafe.

"Well lets go my prince." he said as he took the prince back to his home then started to do research about the person who he bumped into and then gave him a game He soon found out the name and found out that he lived alone his family was dead and he was all that was left and soon he would be on the streets when the money ran out The guard smiled knowing that it would happen he was going to take that boy named Akira.

Akira played the game until he finished the game smiling

Once home, Rei went into his room and lays down on his bed, reading a book as he wondered what his guard was going to do. His smile was too mysterious for him not to let it escape his mind, knowing the guard was planning something.

The guard smiling and lookin around at the other guards and gave them orders to bring Akira to him and destory his home and everything in it that way he had nothing.

Akira smiled and looked at a picture of his parents he sighed and put the picture in his pocket as he was playing the game

The guard walks to the one in charge of this operation, "are you sure Prince Rei wants this kid? It seems like a lot of work for someone that lives all alone."

Rei gets up and walks to the bathroom to take a shower.

"I am sure the prince gave the kid a gift the prince doesn't do that unless he wants someone." he said looking at the guards "You know what that means to us guards right if so then get ready we are going to get him." the head guard said smiling. "This kid will not know what hit him."

Akira was getting tired but played the game longer

The fellow guard looks at the other guards and then the head guard, nodding his head, "alright, I guess we better get going."

Rei was done with the shower and got dressed. He walks downstairs, seeing a group of his guards and walks over, "why are you guys lallygagging.. you have work around the castle to do."

The guard nodding and went back to work and soon left the place with a group of guards at night and went to Akira's house and soon started to get the fire ready. "I want you to go in and get him alright go get him now." the guard said smiling making sure everything at the castle was done.

Akira smiled he was almost done with the game and he had to finish it he was doing so good he was more than half way through the game

The guard looks at the house and then the head guard. He puts a safety pin in the door and wiggles it around, quietly opening the door. He sneaks up to Akira, wrapping a tie around his eyes and grabs Akira, taking him outside."

Rei raises an eyebrow and sighs, deciding he would go to the archery room to get rid of some time.

Akira started to scream when someone tired a tie around his eyes. "NO LET ME GO." he screamed and tried to get away the sad thing was he was book smart not street smart he was so mad that it happened he was at the end of the game and now he was to die.

The guard waited once Akira was out he lit the house on fire.

Akira smelled the fire. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screamed knowing what was going to come next as the head guard hit him on the head to get him back to the castle.

"We got you and you will now be the prince's new slave and toy that is what you get for accepting something from him." he said as he drug Akira to the castle.

When Akira woke up he was still blindfolded. "Please let me go let me go." Akira said.

"Shut up slave." The guard said and kicked him. "Go get the prince tell him that we have a new toy for him to play with." he said as he took AKira's glasses and crushed them.

"No I need those." he said not being able to see without them he felt around on the floor only to have his hands stomped on. Akira pulled back he couldn't feel his glasses and he wouldn't be able to see any more as they tightened the blindfold on his face

The guard holds onto Akira tightly as he takes him out of the house, watching the guard set the house on fire, only to hear Akira scream out. He watched the guard hit Akira and then travels back to the castle. The guard watches as the other guard kicked Akira and destroy the glasses Akira wears, "hey.. be careful, if Rei finds out, he is going to get angry." The guard pulls back the other guard, "come on..just go tell Rei, we will watch Akira here. If is your job as the head of the guards to go inform Rei."

Rei puts away the bow and grabs the arrows off the target. He puts everything away and takes off his archery uniform, putting on what he had on originally.

The guard nodded and started to walk to where Rei was. Once there he smiled and bowed "My prince we have something for you and I think you will like it can you follow me?" he said smiling The guard looked back and made sure the prince was following him and took him to where Akira was. "We have a new slave and toy for you."

Akira had felt like crap now he wanted to throw up he couldn't see or do anything about it now he didn't even know where his glasses were.

Rei looks at the guard and then nods his head, "alright." He follows behind the guard, wondering who he got to be his slave as he crosses his arms when walking with the guard.