Name a TV show you're watching these days.

crystald

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

:Wink:

Yeah I've been watching and following them since the beginning and still love it, but I really missed some things that now isn't there anymore..

:Sleepy:

:Wink:

Yeah I've been watching and following them since the beginning and still love it, but I really missed some things that now isn't there anymore..

:Sleepy:

Yeah, I did take a break from watching since it didn't have the same family vibe after Gary left but I picked up on it again recently and the two new members feel like theyve finally found their groove in the running fam. It's not the same but its still hilarious xD

Yeah that's why I still watching them :D

:Jumping around:

Yes, I'm watching The Walking Dead too just day before..

Huft okay it's Elite..

Sweet! I really liked that one, I just watched the last two seasons a few days ago because like I always do with ongoing shows, my silly ass forgot about it. Anyway, hope you're enjoying it!!

What I did not forget about (part thanks to my friend, part thanks to ads) is Killing Eve. Watched the first ep of the third season today and, man, that ep was too damn short. sniff

I actually watched the first two seasons like months ago, I think close to when the second season released, then when season 3 about to released, I watched those two seasons again :D and yessss I really enjoyed it!!!

:cool:

Ooooh Killing Eve is on my watchlist, among others, so many good show to watch

:Red_fox10:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...