In the closet

Wolf-san

Summary:

A building full of people with secrets.

Warning: well it's a warning for me, my english might not be too good, so maybe sometimes i can write something weird sorry, enjoy your read

-1-

A mewing echoed in a small alley.

A greyish cat shouted famine under the building called "Fabulous". The rain falling like ropes did not change the reach of his cry. A young man living on the third floor descended the little alley with an umbrella in his hand and clasping his black cardigan on the other. He was considered magnificent among the inhabitants of the building, even in the city. His blond hair shining, and his deep black eyes were reflected on the cat near the gutter.

"You must starve to ask for food since an hour."

The cat mewed again.

The young man then smiled, taking out a key of his cardigan "Let me at least open the container for you .."

He was abruptly cut off by a hand which was placed on the padlock.

The blond young man was afraid of knowing who it was.

Looking up, he sees another young man of his age in his twenties. Brown, almond-brown eyes, and a perfect mouth that at that very moment made a grimace.

"Mr. Sunjong."

"Mr.Taeyong." Bowed the blond man.

Sunjong had already heard that he and the boss of the building looked very much alike. But he also heard that his character was much less bearable than Sunjong.

"What were you going to do?" Taeyong asked through the sound the rain in a tone that said he knew perfectly what he wanted to do. He was under a umbrella that dated at least from the year 1945.

"I wanted to feed this poor cat." he replied.

Taeyong looked down at the cat at his feet. The little thing looked at him with his beautiful blue eyes. Sunjong would have sworn he had seen his expression soften before he returned his attention back to him.

"This cat, I've never seen it until today." Taeyong crossed his arms as if on the defensive.

"I think he was abandonned." He looked again at the cat "it's horrible".

Taeyong arched an eyebrow. "Not bad, Sherlock, you almost got me."

He frowned "I beg your pardon?"

"The fact is that you used your key to feed a stray animal but it is strictly forbidden. You deliberately ignored the settlement of this building i have imposed."

"A problem Sunjong ?"

Sungjong turned to see his boyfriend Namjoong approaching only wearing jeans and a leather jacket over his bare chest.

Taeyong frowned "You are not part of this apartment, so i suggest you take care of your own business."

Neighbors had gathered at their windows, watching the scene under their building.

Namjoong approached him. Taeyong did not flinch.

Sunjong had to admit that Taeyong, the chief of the building had enough guts. Namjoong could look very threatening even though it wouldn' hurt a fly.

"I get involved in what i want cutie."

Taeyong's left eyebrow made a funny jerk to the nickname.

Namjoong turned away, putting a hand on Sunjong's hip and bringing it inside.

Sunjong could not help but turn once more towards Taeyong and their eyes met.

He watched them walk away, umbrella on the ground, face without emotions.

It had been three months since Sunjong had settled in this building, and he still didn't have the bravey to confess to the owner he was his half-brother. ++

Taeyong looked up at the building, where some people were still staring at him. "What are you looking up there ? It's 4am, unless you're insomniac return you sleep !"

Some of them immediately obeyed while others glared at him before executing.

Now alone in the alley, he looked at the corner where the couple had disappeared.

He thought about the scene with a touch of envy. No one takes his defense since the death of his grandmother and to be honest with himself, he feel like this cat was the same as him. Abandoned.

"Meow". The cat as he read his thoughts, manifested himself.

Taeyong looked down at the animal rubbing at his legs, the fur covered with dirt.

He sighed, taking him in his arms and walked over to the building. "Where were you for the last two days stupid cat, I've looked for you everywhere".

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wolf-san

-2-

The rain was falling strongly in the city of Seoul, with flashes of lightning.

Taeyong opened his door wide and entered in the hallway soaked from head to foot. He ignored his umbrella falling to the ground, bringing his cat protected under his jacket in the living room. He turned on the heater at a maximum.

Putting the cat on the sofa, he wrapped a cover around him and caressed him until he fell asleep. He got up to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of tea.

Waiting for her to infuse, he looked from the door his sleeping cat.

Kim Taeyong was the owner of the building called Fabulous , one of the most popular buildings in the city for its location in the city center. He inherited it from his grandmother, disappeared eight months of lung cancer.

She had been there in all his bad times. When his parents quarrel because his father drowned in alcohol, it's her who let him spend the night in his apartment. When his father left and his mother made a depression it's his grandmother who tried to help them. When her mother committed suicide two years after their divorce and her father returned two days after the funeral to ask for the custody of Taeyong, she still protected him, threatening his father with a shotgun.

He had watched Taeyong six years old hidden behind his grandmother.

"If you come you'll have a family. You'll have a new mom."

Taeyong shook his head at him.

He remembered the tears in his father's eyes, "You'll be the big brother, we'll make up for the lost time, I'll put you in the soccer club, you love playing with a ball, don't you?"

Taeyong's passion was dancing. He had never touched a balloon of his life.

He shook his head.

His father seemed sick, tired suddenly. He looked at Taeyong as if he was precious. A look of which he was definitely not accustomed. Disgust and hate yes, love not.

It was an expression that Taeyong understood only a few years later.

"Let me see you from time to time, even from afar." he did a sound like a whine.

Taeyong shook his head one last time.

Since then he had no news of his father.

Yes Taeyong owed much to his grandmother. At her death she confided to him the hotel named Fabulous, baptized by a former proprietor who had made this building a homosexual discothèque. Why his grandmother Seulgi had put as a condition not to change the name? He had no idea.

It would not bother him to keep that name if his building hadn't only same-sex couples and if all the people he met did not ask him if he was gay.

Yes he was, if that was not funny. But that was his secret.

Why confess his orientation to strangers? And especially for why? There will always be contempt, mistrust and machism.

Yes Taeyong prefers to think that this is why he does not come out of the closet. He refuses to admit that it is because he was too shy.

He lives his life. Waits each month the check of the rent of its inhabitants and takes care of this cat.

What would he need else ?

• 1 month later...

-3-

8a.m

The alarm clock sounds and the radio is on "Hello to you, you are on Radio Glitter, yourbest gay radio station! We start the day with a song that will get you up on the right foot, Justin Timberlake with his sound 'Sexy back ', Turn the volume! "

He rises as soon as the first notes are played.

Taeyong heads for the bathroom, rubbing his eyes, ignoring the cat meowing at his feet trying to rub his calf as he passes.

Arrived at the door, he hung on the bar fixed above him at 20cm from the ground and made 30 pull-ups. Finally finished, he moved his hips to the rhythm .

Not taking the trouble to wipe the sweat on his face, letting it run along his neck and between his abs, he glanced over his shoulder at the poster hanging on his door.

"Hey." He said, in a still hoarse voice.

The man in question was an actor gay, his stage name was Flower Boy.

He was tall, Korean and had a body to die for.

It was as if his eyes passed through the paper and fixed him intensely. A passioned look that seemed to intimate Taeyong to undress himself. Taeyong let out a small smile, imagining that look only for him.

His fingers passed the elastic of his boxer and without leaving the eyes of his imaginary lover, dropped it until it fall to the ground.

Now naked, he looked away and went into his shower. The water, cold as it was, made him shudder, and hardened his nipples. Taking a deep breath, he remained under the stream of water until his body began to warm.

Cold water allows the body to strengthen its immune system, improve circulation and above all make its pearly skin healthier and more luminous. If there was something that Taeyong could not stand, it was to feel ugly.

It is true that in the eyes of others he was only the grandson of Lee Hyuna, the former owner of the Fabulous building. The small, frail and weird Lee Taeyong. And that suits him very well.

Why did he hide his appearance? Because he was in a building where 99.99% of the people were gay.

Beautiful Appearance = good Proposals = Temptation.

But Taeyong had to pretend to be straight.

The building depended on it.

Park Dae-Jung his uncle, had appealed to the court two months earlier to recover the building. He accused Taeyong of abuse of weakness on his Grandma. The court had found the charge unjustified so they dropped it.

And only because Taeyong had proclaimed being straight.

The evidence of Dae-jung is based on the fact that Taeyong had obtained the building only because he was gay like the whole building. He had even succeeded in bringing to the helm G-Dragon, his first love to whom he had confessed and had rejected.

He had immediately though it was the end if G-Dragon had kept the love letters that Taeyong had slipped into his locker at school.

Yes fucking love letters .

But thanks to his luck G-Dragon had proclaimed throwing them before even reading them.

It may have been better.

That's why Taeyong now found himself forehead against the wall breathingnoisily waving his fingers between his globes.

He imagined Flower boy behind him in the shower urging him to continue. Taeyong's breathing became jerky when he imagined him touching himself not leaving his eyes. The temptation was too strong for Taeyong and one of his fingers penetrated into him.

The burn was instantaneous. Like when you drink a cup of hot coffee and you feel the liquid lodged in our stomach. He felt his body contract under the intrusion and blush at the level of the neck and bust. After a couple of deep breathing he finally relaxed the muscles of his sphincter and slipped in a second finger joining the first.

This time the pleasure dominated and the obscene moan that he let escape echoed in the apartment.

"It's not enough." He whispered before he passed a third finger in as far as he could. If Taeyong had learned something by playing with his fingers since young, it was that he was definitely and only a bottom.

His orgasm was so violent that he could not prevent it. Leaving his legs trembling.

No sooner did he catch his breath, he heard the door of the entrance closing.

..Well shit.

• 1 month later...

-4-

"What are you looking at ?"

Sunjong was looking at the alley where he was earlier with the cat and shrugget at the question.

"Taeyong is cold bastard." said Namjoon out of the bathroom, tying a watch to his wrist "a geek obnubiled by himself. I can't believe you two have the same father ."

Sunjong smirked "Some people of this building said that Taeyong didn't have a perfect life."

"It doesn't change the fact he's a cold bastard. Did you see how he looked at us in the alley ? like we were peasan the fuck !"

"That cold bastard like you said is my brother." somehow that pissed off Sunjong.

At that Namjoon mumbled.

"I didn't heard you Namjoon."

"I sait that maybe you two looked alike. But you are way gorgeous."

Sunjong smiled leaning away from the windows, and behind his boyfriend kissed his neck.

Namjoon turned around ready to pounce on him , but the little blonde was already near the door.

"You are coming ?" he asked before dissapearing in the corridor.

Namjoon took a deep breath. It is true that they were late to meet the doctor. He rushed down as fast as he could the stairs to join his little twink and grabbed him tight.

"Hey !" Complained Sunjong before being pressed against a wall.

"Shhh" intimed Namjoon before kissing his neck.

"What are you doing ?" asked his boyfriend already out of breath.

"I finish what you started before leaving the room."

Before Sunjong could say anything , Namjoon pressed against him making him moan.

"We can't..we have to see the Doctor." Sunjong even as he passed his hands through Namjoon's hair.

"It will be quick" he replied with hoarsed voice. His hands roamed sunjong ass, his grip tight to grind themselves off.

"Not here , i don't like giving a show !" pouted Sunjong.

Namjoong took his lover in his arms and entered the little closet under the stairs.

"Here ?" Asked Sunjong between kisses.

"Shut up or i'll fuck you on the stairs." menaced Namjoong his voice hoarse.

Sunjong moaned at that and pressed harder agaisnt the erection of his lover.

"I want you to fuck me now."

"Now ?" asked Namjoong.

Their breaths echoed in the little space while they looked at eatch others, and Sunjong opened the pants of Namjoong. "Yes now."

"W...wait.. i don't have a condom, let's go upstairs.."

"Namjoong when i said now is n.o.w i trust you, fuck me !" he took his dick and give it a rough stroke.

Namjoong groaned and kissed ferociously Sunjong, lifting him and surrounding his leg around his hips.

He pushed down Sunjong pansts "I will fuck you until you pass out, you naughty."

Sunjong moaned again lifting up his ass, wanted to be filled. Namjoong cock was at entrance..

The door opened. Namjoong and Sunjong turned toward it.

"I just took the new..." Silence.

Namjoong, Sunjong and Taeyong looked at each other. ++

Silence.

Taeyong closed slowly the door and then stood there unblinking.

"Taeyong ? everything is all right ?" asked Baekhyun his little baby in his hands.

Taeyong took a deep breath.

No hard-on, no hard-on, no hard-on...

He turned toward Baekhyun, with a total poker face.

Baekhyun looked at the door cuddling his baby "Was there..something ?"

Taeyong blinked "No. There was nothing."

Silence.

"So ?" Taeyong looked at the baby "did you want something ?"

Baekyun looked a little distressed looking at his baby like he was hesistating to talk.

Taeyong normally didn't allow couples with baby, but Baekyun was different. They were neighbors when he came to take refuge in his grandmother's house every time his parents quarreled. He was shy said his grandmother and he never dared to approche anyone except Taeyong. Every day he was coming in the house with toys and candy asking at Taeyong to be his friend. He never accepted.

But he let Baekyun follow him everywhere, play with him at games and eat the cookies.

He moved two years after they meet and never called Taeyong.

Everything was fine until he found him again at his door, with a baby in his hands six years later.

He asked for a place to stay and Taeyong never thought of saying no, how could he ? it was Baekhyun.

He never asked where the baby came from. All he knew what that Baekhyun in the papers was formally the father and that he needed help financially, so he lived beside Taeyong's door.

"Baekhyun what is it ?"

"I..could you give me some money for..diapers ?"

Taeyong without though gave a bill of 100$ "Buy me ice cream, you can keep the rest."

Baekyun was stunned "But it's too much !"

"No, just think of your baby okay ? you still can refund me by making the accounts of the building."

Baekyun looked at him with sadness "Thank you Taeyong, you are definitly the best."

"Yeah, yeah give that thing." he looked at the baby.

Baekhyun did it surprised "Ok..Why ?"

He took the baby in his arms "Did you look at yourself at the mirrors lately ? i've never seen such dark circles under the eyes."

Baekyun gasped touching his face.

"Go to shop then sleep for the day, that little boy is with me today."

"Really ? oh thank you again, i can't say how much.."

"Yeah yeah go before i change my mind."

Baekyun flew but not before Taeyong called him again.

"Yeah ?"

"Did you.. that morning did you...came to my door ?"

Baekyun though about it "No."

Then Taeyong was lucky.

"It was the new tenant, he asked me where you were so i said you lived just at the door near mine, did you meet him ?"

Silence.

Taeyong was fucked.

And like it wasn't enough, Namjoong and Sunjong got out of the closed and left without looking at anyone.

Silence.

"What were they doing here ?" asked Baekhyun.