The Rainbow Six [Group Magical Boy Roleplay]

BlaqueCatt

Hello everyone~ I've returned to the forums after a very long and unexpected hiatus. My name used to be Koe-chan, but I changed it to BlaqueCatt ^^ I decided to return to the forums with an idea I came up with that's based on the anime Binan Kōkō Chikyū Bōei-bu LOVE!

"The Rainbow Six" is a group magical boy roleplay that focuses on the adventures of The Rainbow Six, a group of high school boys who protect the earth. As the name implies, there are six magical boys corresponding to the six colors of the rainbow: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple. Each boy has their own unique power. Basic descriptions of the Rainbow Six are provided below.

Red

- He is the leader of the group, as well as the oldest

- He has red hair and eyes, and wears red clothes *

- His power is Strength (superhuman speed and strength, heightened senses, etc.)

Orange

- He has orange hair and eyes, and wears orange clothes *

- His power is Fire (fire creation/manipulation)

Yellow

- He has yellow hair and eyes, and wears yellow clothes *

- His power is Light (light creation/manipulation, healing)

Green

- He has green hair and eyes, and wears green clothes *

- His power is Nature (plant/earth manipulation)

Blue

- He has blue hair and eyes, and wears blue clothes *

- His power is Water (water manipulation)

Purple

- He is the youngest of the group

- He has purple hair and eyes, and wears purple clothes

- His power is Psychic (force-field generation, telekinesis, psychokinesis)

* Only one article of clothing/accessory has to match the character's color

The enemies that The Rainbow Six face are fellow students who aim to make the world a miserable and colorless place, as they have suffered for most of their lives and want to take revenge on the world that abandoned them. Basic descriptions of the villains, known as The Colorless, are provided below.

Black

- He is leader of the group, as well as the oldest

- He has black hair and dark gray eyes, and wears black clothes *

- His power is Darkness (creation/manipulation of darkness/shadows)

Gray

- He has gray hair and gray eyes, and wears gray clothes *

- His power is Air/Wind (manipulation of air/wind)

White

- He has white hair and light gray eyes, and wears white clothes *

- His power is Snow/Ice (creation/manipulation of snow/ice)

* Only one article of clothing/accessory has to match the character's color

There are nine characters in total, which means that I need eight roleplaying partners. Once everyone has finished their character sheets, we can decide if we want to start at the beginning with a group-devised origin story, or if we want to start after they have acquired their powers and formed The Rainbow Six and The Colorless. The character sheet outline, as well as my own character sheet, are below.

Name:

Nickname (Optional):

Color:

Appearance (Picture or Written Description):

Personality (Optional):

Other (Optional):

Name: Raven Hayes

Nickname: Rae (pronounced 'Ray')

Color: Purple

Appearance: Raven stands at 5'2" and has a small, thin build. He wears black skinny jeans, black Converse with white accents, and a plain dark purple sweatshirt that is too big, allowing him to cover his hands with the sleeves and hide himself completely if he pulls the hood up and tucks his legs in against his chest. He has amethyst eyes and matching straight hair that is styled so that it is relatively short in the back with bangs that cover his right eye. He has a black faux-gauge earring in each ear and a black choker around his neck.

Personality: Raven is introverted, shy, and quiet. He spends most of his time alone, and it takes persistent yet gentle coaxing to get him to open up, as he is wary of trusting others.

Other: Raven loves rock music, and plays the guitar. He also sings, but is too shy to do so in front of anybody.

My only request is that my roleplaying partners write at least a paragraph (five to six sentences) per post with correct spelling and grammar. If you're interested in joining this roleplay, post a character sheet on this thread. I'll review it and let you know if it's been accepted. As for plot, I want my partners to be involved in progressing the story, and I only ask that you stay consistent ^^ I'll make the roleplaying thread once we're all ready.

Thanks,

BlaqueCatt

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noise Prince

• BlaqueCatt

• hal7283

• Exellda

Name: Dominic Wise

Nickname: His family sometimes calls him Nick but he doesn't like it

Color: Blue

Appearance: Dominic usually ties up his blue shoulder-length, thick, wavy hair that's a and he has dark olive skin. He's 5'9, so not the tallest guy around, but he has pretty long legs which can make him seem taller than he is. He's got a fairly athletic build, from years of mixed martial arts. He can seem a little intimidating, on top of it all, due to his sharp, icey blue eyes, despite being a fairly gentle and well-tempered person.

Personality: Dominic tends to keep to himself, and rarely initiates anything socially himself, but is very friendly to people who come and talk to him, or invite him to do things. Despite this, he struggles to feel like he has any particularly meaningful relationships, and has a hard time feeling comfortable making deeper connections with people. As friendly and open as he seems, he's rarely one to share particularly private information.

Other: He used to be allergic to strawberries, but after careful avoidance growing up, he's no longer allergic and now can't get enough of them. He loves video games but oddly enough nothing with violence as a mechanic.

I'm ....... tempted to join.... But from personal experience regarding group Rp I feel like 9 players would be a logistical nightmare.....You sure you don't want to scale down a bit?

Or maybe.....each player should RP multiple characters?

I actually had the same thought, but I wanted to give multiple people a chance to join. Are you two both willing? I have no problem reducing the amount of players. How many would be reasonable, do you think?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Assuming me and
both want to join, plus you and
it would be four of us and I think it's a okay number when it comes to players. If we each play two characters then it would be eight in total and that's more than enough I think.

Yeah, and I figured we'd probably be doubling up at some point, anyhow, due to the same concerns of recruitment and managing so many players

^^ (Could my second character be gray, if we're doing dibs?)

Okay, this is great ^^ Each of you can pick two characters, and I'll play those who are left over. And yes, you may have Gray, Noise Prince~

can I have white and green then? I'll put up my character bios soon.^^

Red - Open

Orange - Open

Yellow - Open

Green - Yukio Takamiya

Blue - Noise Prince

Purple - BlaqueCatt

Black - Open

Gray - Noise Prince

White - Yukio Takamiya

I think I may do Black and... Maybe Yellow? Also I want to ask what sort of .... "Atmosphere" if you will, are you looking for? Like do you intend the Rp to be more towards family friendly and silly like the show you mentioned, or do you want darker stuff? Like the motivation of the villains can range from " they took my lunch money when I was little so I want revenge" to "Corrupt politicians killed my parents and I was raped by the guards of the mental institution they lock me in so I want to see the world burn".

I was thinking it could be a bit of both. I thought we might start out more light-hearted, then as the plot develops and more is revealed, it will become darker. I'm open to any ideas you guys might have.

So I have my characters made. Oh and also

. I noticed that Raven is 16? According to the
all characters should be 18+ so......you may want to change that? I've personally got complaints about the issue so might as well avoid trouble before it even happen?

Anyway here are my characters:

Yellow

Name: Roland Richelieu

Color: Yellow

Appearance: Blonde hair, yellow eyes, tall, reasonably toned. See visual reference

Blonde-hair-animes-anime-30920297-608-878.jpg

Personality: Stubborn, arrogant, bad tempered. Intolerant of those who he considered "stupid", but will show respect if you earn it. In other words, Tsundere?

Description: Roland Richelieu is someone commonly seen as a "trouble maker" among the students. He drinks, he smokes, he skips more classes than he attends them, hangs out with the wrong people(actually more like he leads that said people), and gets into fights, A LOT. Once he even punched a teacher. It's rather a miracle that Roland wasn't expelled from school. Rumors has it that his rich father gave a substantial donation to the school to keep the teachers quiet. This would also explain why his grades are constantly among the top twenty students of the school.

It seems ironic that such an individual would end up becoming a Magical Boy fighting for peace and justice, and having the power of light which heals his allies. In battle he much prefer to use his light shooting barrage of beams vaporizing the evil minions than healing people.

Black

Name: Morgan Blackburn

Color: Black

Appearnce: Black, long hair, black eyes. Pale skin, frail looking body. See visual reference

0EAE620EDBE75AD5E586B37C7F6623B2-01.jpg

Personality: Mischievous, schizophrenic, erratic, impulsive, calculative, unsympathetic, cruel.

Description: Not much is known about the young man known as Morgan Blackburn other than he supposedly transferred to this school around a year ago. Despite being the leader of the villain group "Colorless" he does little when it comes to actual leading, content to let the other two use their powers at will and only intervene when asked to. That being said when he does make a move on his own it usually causes great peril for the heroes. He enjoys seeing people fell victim to their own internal darkness, and would harness that darkness for his own enjoyment.

Also your characters are accepted, although their hair and eye color should match (Raven has purple hair and purple eyes, for example). I was also wondering if anyone would be willing to take on a third character? If not I'll play three myself.

Here's mine:

9a43f0455a439a29f0d2ac8b69f4e816.jpg

Name: Nathan Gales

Colour: White

Appearance: White hair, grey eyes, the palest of skins.

Personality: Quiet, cold, rarely speaks, keeps to himself most of the time, does whatever the other colourless tells him to with out question, unfeeling most of the time but can be kind to people he cares about.

Description: Not many knows this, but Nathan's father is the Godfather of the local crime syndicate, and of course, he would be the next in line. In school, he would be known as the perfect student, quiet, studious and Head of the student council. No one would have expected him to be part of the Colourless(though his father would have been proud knowing his son wasn't that well behaved after all).

b0cf8e76e4ceccd7eed9961680e548a1.jpg

Name: Donovan Chase

Colour: Green

Appearance: Green hair, green eyes, pale skin, tall.

Personality: Calm, logical, always the peacemaker if any of the colours don't get along, very loyal.

Description: Donovan has always been the type to unconsciously draw others to him with his kind nature. Since young, he's had a special affinity with plants and discovered his ability when he was six. In school, he would normally be seen, surrounded by both male and female. But despite his seemingly perfect self, Donovan's personal life wasn't all that perfect. He had a sister diagnosed with leukemia just recently and their parents were long gone even before that. Donovan may seem perfect, but deep inside, there are times he'd wish everything would just end.

- - - Updated - - -

Um... could you make an exception for White then? I mean, it would be very very odd to have white eyes. He would have no pupils then XD.

I put on the front that the villains would have eyes that are different shades of gray. Is that all right? And your characters are accepted~

Also your characters are accepted, although their hair and eye color should match (Raven has purple hair and purple eyes, for example). I was also wondering if anyone would be willing to take on a third character? If not I'll play three myself.

I've edited the character sheet.

Hey! Sorry for kind of being a bit out of touch since I last posted! (Everyone's character looks really cool btw, I'm excited ^^) I need to check something real fast before I post my grey character, but it'll happen soon! (I'll also have images asap!)

===Edit====

Here he is:

Name: Sylvio Williams

Nickname:

Color: Grey

Appearance: Almost bob-length grey hair, and dark grey eyes, he has a very sharp looking face that's not particularly inviting. He has a wiry build and cool, pale skin.

Personality: Sylvio is intense. He feels hard and he expresses hard. He doesn't relate well with others because he'll either be too excited about something he's interested in and freak out others interested in the same thing, or he'll end up screaming at someone in the library. He tends to lose himself when he gets really focused on something, when he really wants to do a good job with it, to the point where it can get dangerous, such as he might forget to eat, or accidentally hurt himself and not notice. Naturally, this leads to him forming very strong bonds with those who have some authority and can at least tolerate him.

Other: Basically worships the ground Morgan walks on and does an okay job at hiding that fact from everyone but Morgan.

No problem Noise Prince ^^ Your character looks great, I'll have the character sheet for Orange posted soon.

Name: Adrian Blake

Nickname:

Color: Orange

Appearance: Adrian stands at 5'8" with a thin, lanky build, and long legs. He has pale skin, fiery amber eyes, and wild dark orange hair that sticks up at various odd angles. He wears ripped black skinny jeans, ankle-high black combat boots that are dirty and beaten, and a black band t-shirt with orange lettering. He also has six piercings in each ear - three black ball studs on the lobe and three black hoops on the top.

Personality: Adrian is the type of person who clashes with authority. He hates being told what to do, and he does what he wants, when he wants to, regardless of what others say. He has a violent streak, and has been suspended on more than one occasion for picking fights. Despite his attitude problems, he is very protective of those he feels he is close to, specifically the rest of the Rainbow Six.

Other: He and Roland have been close friends since middle school, and are always getting into trouble together. His behavioral issues stem from a difficult home life, as his father left before he was born and his mother is abusive.