The Boy Next Door | 썸남 (Korean Webtoon Series)

Mintintedoll

Short comedy (per episode) with BL elements.

Episode 1

wN_rhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkC8q92XLDk&list=PLwnhL62cz_MDGcgfgFQr1-ewujv4-wN_r

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Mintintedoll

• jibun88

• Boboya

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah! I think I recognized the guy wearing the glasses !!! Also when you said this has BL elements, does it means the 2 MCs are not romantically involved & more like brotherly love/bromance? Just asking. And this sure looks interesting though. Thanks for sharing!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
lol I feel creepy answering your questions everywhere. This one is basically bl bait. The main characters are not gay but they kept ended up in compromising situation and got witnessed by their neighbors so everyone thought they're gay.

haha it's okay, I don't mind.

Hah! I knew it...why I feel like Korean drama is more into this BL bait thing-y rather than make one? I mean if they can't go on into full mode yaoi (haha I wish) they could make the shounen-ai type of story line. I only found 2 korean dramas that had gay characters in it; Beautiful Life (the couple was engaged I think) & the other one about two house mates (forgot the title). Ah, I'm in the wrong thread...

Anyway, thanks for telling me this! You're not creepy ;D

The guy in glasses along with the female MC appeared as couples in Day6's You were Beautiful MV + Day6's Congratulations MV too (Imma go edit that in) Hahaha. And yes, I agree how much baits I've actually eaten, stares at . Hahaha. Yes for the BL elements again. In a mistaken way.

• 4 weeks later...