Alpha squared 18+ (iaintinnocent)

Rumpleteaser

img4608.jpg

Name: Chris Akiyama

Height: 168cm

Sexuality: Alpha, dominant, top and bottom, bisexual

Likes: Water, hotsprings, baths, showers, swimming, swimsuits, maid outfits, cinnamon, vienna coffees, cold days, crossdressing, winter, ice skating, jogging, autumn leaves, spicy foods, public affection, rolling around on the beach, flavoured lip gloss, cute outfits, kissing, nipple play, knife play

Dislikes: summer, arrogance, bland foods, boring people, bossy women, bondage, reading, gaudiness

Biography: Chris is the lovechild of two alpha women. They met in college and became sweethearts. They were married after he was born and after they graduated their studies. As the son of two women, he is a little softer and slightly more effeminate than other alpha males. He can go toe to toe with them and does often if they get too arrogant though. He doesn't very much like violence and hasn't been in a fight in his life.

As an only child, Chris does tend to be a bit spoilt and used to getting his own way. He can be pushy and demanding, sometimes even forceful in his approach to lovers. He doesn't mind touching people in public, kissing them or even getting a feelsky. He can be very physical when he wants to but he means no harm. If he thought the other person wasn't enjoying it, he would stop... "if" being the key term.

Chris went through university studying science, majoring in chemistry, and is now a laboratory technician at the university. He enjoys his job and the people he works with. Everything flows well and the people are friendly enough. It's not as high a pressure job as people expect. He knows what's expected of him and does it well. He's an alpha, of course he's good at everything!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

• iaintinnocent

2Ap9U.jpg

Akihiko Hirose

Sexuality: Alpha, submissive switch, homosexual

Likes: lingerie and sexy clothing (strictly secretive about it), erotic magazines, kitten, sweets, baking and cooking, volleyball, a person's specific smell

Dislikes: loud people, spicy foods

He grew up with his Aunt's family since his Omega mother has long died and his depressed Alpha father left without a trace. Probably suicide now that Akihiko thinks about it, but Aunt has never mentioned anything about that. He lived in Kawata's household with his two cousin whom he considered as his own brothers. Kawata Yori, the younger of the two brother, is three years apart from him and they've played a lot together. Forbidden romantic feelings soon bloomed in Akihiko's heart but it didn't stay long. When Yori presented as Omega he was very happy, feeling positive that he himself would make a good Alpha for his beloved cousin. But he needed to face the reality that Yori, despite opposed by his parent's, ran away with the man of his choice.

Broken-hearted and confused, teenager Akihiko lost his first love. He had never seen him again since then. HE did present as an Alpha and Aunt was very proud of him. He became quieter than when Yori was around and depression seems to have affected his school grades. Akihiko had trouble studying and barely passed exams. Fortunately in the end he graduated from high school. Though, he still has one thing he thinks--and gets people's recognition about that--he's good at; culinary. He has been taken a liking to cooking and baking since he was a child. Akihiko left Kawata household to open a business rather than continuing to study, due to his low grades in high school. He now is a patissier and owns a small bakery shop. For now his hope is that one day it'll get popular and well liked.

He's quiet and rather composed, even as an Alpha, and he doesn't act like normal Alphas usually be, not all instincts and proud. He'd rather not to show his strength and avoid fights like a Beta would do, all due to his strange submissiveness and passive self.

Strengths:

• strong-willed
  • patient (just exactly what a baker's supposed to be)
  • independent
  • loyal (one of the reasons he has bad luck in love)
  • observant
  • caring
  • willing to learn

Weakness:

• shy and quiet in a crowd of people (he's learning and trying real hard to open up more)
  • rather selfish
  • passive, not expressive about his feelings
  • submissive
  • easily overwhelmed/flustered
  • low alcohol tolerance, yet still loves to drink

'Are you sure they're coming, Ayame?' Chris said with a sigh. He ran his tongue along his lips, tasting his cherry flavoured lip gloss.

Chris reached over for his glass of water and sipped it slowly. He'd already had one Manhattan cocktail so he had to pace himself. He didn't want to be that guy that got sloppy on their first date, if his blind date turned out to be more than a fizzer. He had a rule of no sex on the first date, though kissing and touching were part of the bonding experience so they were okay.

'I'm sure they'll be here soon. Kimiko said she'd be here,' Ayame reassured him for the third time.

'Sorry. I'm normally not this nervous,' Chris admitted.

'Yeah, when was the last time you went on a date?'

'Not in a while. I've been out plenty of times but not in that way.'

'What about sex?'

'Hmmm... three months?' Chris replied as he swilled the water around in his cup.

'Anyone I know?'

'No, it was a one-night stand. He was kind of a wimp.'

'What do you mean?'

'He couldn't take the knot. He cried when I stuck it in him.'

'You made a man cry?! Jeez, Chris!'

Silver eyes surveyed the hotspot again. There was no sign of Kimiko yet.

The hotspot they were eating at served all sorts of drinks but it also had snacks and food for grazing. The more people ate, the better the menu got. Right now they were on puffed rice cakes and salted nuts. Chris didn't want to drink too much but he was also rather hungry, having not had time to eat dinner before getting ready after work. He'd had to stay late cleaning glasswear and would have cancelled if not for how badly he wanted to meet another guy. He was sick of coming home to a cold bed and only his cat waiting for him. The most action he'd had recently was subtly eyeing men off in the hotsprings, which was somewhat of a taboo. Hopefully the man Kimiko wanted him to meet was decent looking and good give a good blowjob.

'Do you know anything about this guy I'm supposedly meeting?' Chris asked.

'Well, he's an alpha, like you. Kimiko has the hots for him, I'm almost jealous.'

'Jealous, why?'

'She never talks about me like that and I'm her boyfriend,' Ayame replied, stretching out on the seat.

'She does talk about you, just not when you're around.'

'Really, what does she say?'

The conversation continued like that for some time.

"C'mon, Hiro-chan. You should've stood straighter. Be proud, you're an Alpha!" a smack landed on Akihiko's shoulder, following the complain the girl had been telling for the countless times. They had finally arrived at the meeting place, after being stuck in the traffic for half an hour, resulting in them being five minutes late from the appointed time. Akihiko bit his lower lip, couldn't help but feel a little bit nervous. This was his first blind date anyway. He would have stayed at home, watching some movies he had rented, if it's not for Kimiko, his high school friend. The black-haired Alpha sighed quietly as he walked inside the bar with her and then once again let her straighten the blazer Akihiko wore--Kimiko's choice--and do her job as mom friend to ensure he looked perfect for his date. A black blazer over a navy blue v-neck tee was indeed a good choice. "You look so handsome," she said, looking up at her friend with a bright, toothy grin Akihiko couldn't say no to. "Just don't forget to smile, okay? Here we go!"

"E-eh, Kimi-chan, wait--"

"Ah, there they are! Honey!" She waved to her boyfriend. Akihiko awkwardly tagged along, trying to put on a polite smile. "Sorry, we're a bit late. The traffic was crazy! We would've come sooner if we knew, wouldn't we, Hiro-chan?" Kimiko nudged his side, pulling him into the conversation.

"Ah, yes, yes. Sorry for the wait." To both males in front of him, Akihiko bowed a little and smiled softly in a so uncharacteristic Alpha way. They might have thought of a Beta or even an Omega instead if they didn't know. The Alpha then eyed the man other than Kimiko's lover. "You must be Akiyama-san. I'm Hirose Akihiko. Nice to meet you."

'Oh no, not at all! You're not that late. I think we were a bit early. I just had pre-performance jitters,' Chris said with a wave of his hand. He got up to greet his friend, giving her a friendly peck on the cheek. 'My my, you are looking beautiful tonight Kimi-san. I love that colour on you.'

'Hey, I'm the one that should be complimenting my girl, not you,' said Ayame. He didn't seem too worried and Chris meant nothing by it. He stood up and came over to give Kimiko a kiss on the cheek. He held her hand as he sat down again and gave her a loving smile. He was lucky to have a lady like her.

'So, you're the gorgeous guy these two are setting me up with. Did Kimi-can choose that blazer for you? It really suits you,' he said, admiring the man's body. 'Why don't you sit next to me, hun, and let these two lovebirds sit together? I haven't got your name yet, by the way. I'm Chris, Christopher Akiyama.'

Chris took the man's hand and practically pulled him into the booth seat around the table. He sat awfully close to the man and had to resist the urge to wrap an arm around him. It was probably too soon too to place his hand on the man's knee. He flipped open the menu for the fourth time and looked through the meals. Even if he'd had more time to look than the two newcomers, he still didn't know what he felt like. It all looked so good in the pictures.

'So, what's your background?' Chris asked after he'd spotted something he liked. He rested his head on his hand and smiled over at his blind date in a dreamy sort of way. His lips looks so soft and kissable with the cherry lip gloss he wore.

The black-haired boy was just scanning through the menu, looking for something to eat, when the other Alpha asked for the seating to change. Now he's sitting right beside his blind date and Akihiko couldn't help but to get a little bit flustered. Moreover after seeing that this guy beside him was just as charming as Kimiko always said, besides this man kind of looked rather familiar but the baker was sure he hadn't seen him before. Or... he might have mistaken him for some pop star on tv. This guy had this good look on him and was he a mix or something? He half looked like a foreigner and God, those eyes were super stunning. He had such beautiful hair, too, looking smooth and it framed his face perfectly. So good looking...

The train of thoughts of admiration was cut midway when the other asked his name. It did catch him off guard and resulted in the appearance of a light blush on Akihiko's cheeks. Ah, was my voice too small or something? He must haven't heard me... I should've said it louder, stupid Aki, thought Akihiko, internally scolding himself. But he kind of felt proud, he was probably correct about the brunet being a mix. That first name was sure hard to pronounce for a true Japanese like Akihiko.

"It's Hirose Akihiko, Chris-san," he said louder this time, his tongue rolled a bit at the way he called Chris' name. He still managed to smile, though, trying to make a good impression to his blind date so just like Kimiko said, even if they didn't match he'd at least make a new friend. "I'm a patissier. I run a small bakery in town... wait, did you say you're Akiyama Christopher-san? the one who ordered birthday cupcakes a month ago?" Oh, he remembered this man! He didn't quite realize since he had to meet a lot of new and different customers each day but that name, the name he found difficulty spelling out, surely left some memory in his mind. That's why he seemed familiar!

"Oh, Hiro-chan, you both already knew each other? God, what a small world!" Kimiko chirped and giggled.

"No, not really. But he was one of my best customer!" Akihiko laughed this time and turned to face Chris again, now bowing politely. "Thank you for ordering last time."

'Do you like what you see, hmmm?' Chris purred, leaning closer to Akihiko. He liked the way the other man was staring. It was flattering to say the least. He didn't mind at all that the man was looking at him so appreciatively. He could almost read the other's thoughts... almost. He batted his eyelids slightly and smiled so charmingly that he could call birds from the trees. He then licked his upper lip to taste his lip gloss. 'I can show you more if you like.'

'What would you like me to call you, Hirose Akihiko-san? Please, just call me Chris. You don't have to use "-san" for little old me,' he said in an endearing tone. He smiled again and rested his hand on Akihiko's knee. It was a gentle touch and he didn't take it any further before removing his hand and tossing it through his soft, brown hair.

'Why yes, I did order birthday cupcakes a month ago. They were the bakery's famous cheesecake cupcakes for a friend's party I was organising. Was that your bakery?' he asked. What a small world it was! He hadn't thought Akihiko was familiar but now that he took a second look at him, he realised it was in fact his favourite patissier. 'I didn't recognise you without your apron and hat on. You look sooo much better up close. Gosh, I'll be a regular at your bakery now!'

'Yes, we have met before but we didn't know it. Do you remember Aiko's birthday party three weekends ago? This amazing man created those beautiful cupcakes! You know, everyone was talking about how light and fluffy they were,' he said, then laughed softly. He was full of flattery tonight, though he did mean what he said. 'To think I'm going on a blind date with the city's best baker.'

'So how did you meet these two?' Chris asked, nodding his head to his two friends.

'He was introduced to us by another friend, a very long time ago. How did it go, Kimi-chan?' Ayame asked. He looked around the table then folded his menu and sat it on the table. He knew what he wanted.

'Do any of you know what you're having? I'm stuck between the soft shelled crab and the teriyaki unagi,' Chris said with a soft sigh. He flicked the page of the menu and nibbled his lip as he thought. He then looked over at Hirose Akihiko and blushed slightly. The young man was shy, a trait not often seen in an alpha. He was soft and cuddly yet he was sure the man would have buff baker's arms from lifting so much flour. Come to think of it, he might have seen Akihiko elsewhere.

'Do you play volleyball?' Ayame asked out of the blue.

"Pft, just call him darling already, Chris!" Akihiko heard his friend teased him. They must think it was fun to mess with Akihiko's timid nature. The young baker blushed a bit and shushed Kimiko.

"You can call me whatever you want, um, Chris," the Alpha started, the other person's name stumbled on his tongue, but then he looked back with a polite smile. "But they usually call me Hirose."

What else did he want him to call, hm? It would be too overwhelming and embarrassing for Akihiko to be called by his given name right away the day after they met. Well, that was because Akihiko indeed was that kind of Japanese person who cared much about manners and he thought name-calling was one way to show your respect towards other people. Honestly, he still felt that calling each other by first names were intense and meant to be between close friends or lovers. But then again he realized that Chris wanted him to call him by his first name already. He couldn't be special to him, right? They just met and Akihiko was sure he was not as pretty and stunning as Chris was. He wasn't even that eye-catching so it must be Chris was a sociable person and since he was half foreigner, he must haven't taken it into account much.

See? Chris was great at interacting and he knew how to make people happy by his smooth talk. Even Akihiko got a bit flustered as he was drowned in flattery. Yes, he was pretty much confident in his cooking and baking skill but the way the other Alpha talked about it made him sound brilliant. He had to politely deny it a few times, telling that he was still learning to be better and how glad he was to have Chris soon as his patron. With that, Akihiko made a mental note to work even harder in order to impress him. Oh, wait, why did Akihiko want to do that? Did he just fall in love at first sight?

Akihiko shook his head a little to clear his foggy mind and hopefully to shrug the blush off his cheeks too. By that time Chris also asked about what they were going to order. Thank God, he had now something else to think about.

"Ah, what about we share then, Chris? I'll order unadon and you can order the soft-shelled crab. That way you can have a taste of both meal," suggested Akihiko. He didn't wait for the other's approval, knowing better from his expression how the brunet wanted them, and called for the waiter to order. "I'll also have hot tea for me."

He then turned his attention toward the other Alpha. "Hm, me? Ah, yeah, I play with the guys from the neighborhood. How do you know?" He said with a laugh.

'Darling? Now that is forward,' he laughed softly. He then turned to Hirose and smiled with his eyes half closed. 'Of course, we are on a date. How about it, hmm? Would you let me call you Darling?'

'Hirose, huh? You are traditional. Not that I mind, of course,' he said with a soft sigh. He rubbed his lips together and tasted his lip glass again. His lips always seemed to be busy at work, as if he couldn't wait but to use them. With his lip gloss on it made almost everything he did look seductive, as if at any moment he would use those lips to kiss Hirose very deeply indeed. 'It's sweet of you to be so respectful. My birth mother is the same. She's Japanese where my other mother is Canadian. She taught me to always speak softly, always be polite and always show the utmost respect to everyone no matter their position. I'd rather be intimate and affectionate though.'

'Aww, that's so sweet of you. Thank you,' Chris purred, clapping the tips of his hands together. It made him want to purr out loud by how forward Hirose was by offering to share food. It was almost as if they were lovers already! He didn't question the guy by asking if he was sure Hirose wanted to do that. He trusted the man knew what he wanted. 'I'd love to share meals with you.'

Chris looked up at the waiter and smiled as affectionately as if he were greeting a long lost friend. He waited for his companions to order before handing his menu back to the waiter. He was on his best behaviour too, not even looking the man up and down admiringly. He didn't make too much eye contact or blush when the waiter looked his way. He didn't want to do any of that and risk offending Hirose.

'I'll have the soft shelled crab, thank you. I'd love if you'd have your people cut it in two as well,' Chris said in his unflappable, happy tone.

'The dish comes with two small crabs, Sir,' the waiter answered.

'Oh! That's even better. Thank you so much,' he replied, bowing his head slightly. 'Can we get a pot of tea for the entire table?'

Chris then turned back to Hirose, this time resting a hand gently on Hirose's one.

'I job with my beloved pet pooch through the same park the volleyball nets are in. I often stop by the courts for a rest so I can watch the game,' he said with a sly wink, hinting that he wasn't in fact watching the game at all. 'I love sports for all the wrong reasons.'

The brunette pulled his lip gloss out from tucked up his sleeve and began to apply it liberally. He minced his lips together longer than was really necessary then blew his date a kiss. He then held the cherry scented thing out and leaned in a little closer. He brought his hand up and cupped the side of Hirose's face in preparation for applying the gloss.

'Your lips could do with a little gloss. I can apply it for you if you like. Hold still and part your lips,' he offered, though it was more of a command than an offer. 'Just think, it will be like our first indirect kiss.'

Hm, Chris was surely intimate and affectionate it had Akihiko overwhelmed from the start. By overwhelmed he meant flustered in a real good way. The black-haired guy at first wasn't really excited about this whole double-date thingy, a blind date for him additionally. He wasn't the type to mingle and make friends with people, let alone flirt. Akihiko was the unlikely Alpha who got flustered in a big crowd and preferred being by himself at home or baking in the pantry. Seeing that love and mate weren't really in his head, Akihiko hadn't been in real relationships before. Yes, he had been fooling around with some Betas and even helping some Omega friends during their Heat but nothing too serious. It'd been a while since he fell for someone but that time, right at the restaurant, and in this instant, Akihiko was positive he's lovestruck.

Well, who wouldn't, after seeing such a handsome Alpha like Chris? Not only physically, the brunet was also good at heart. Just look at the way he bowed slightly at the waiter. It might be a small gesture but for a traditional guy like Akihiko, that, which he hadn't seen in many Alphas, was so heart-warming. Usually, Alphas had this stupid pride in themselves which made them think superior to other people with the different social statuses--Akihiko wasn't that kind of Alpha too, he's a little bit abnormal with that calm and submissive behavior, to begin with. But Chris was different. He's so respectful to everyone and that was one of the reasons he felt attracted to said man. Akihiko smiled a bit, cheeks flushed pink, when he felt a hand on his own.

Hearing that Chris often went to the volleyball court, Akihiko gulped nervously. Chris might have watched him playing and he wondered if he did well enough to leave a good impression on him? Well, he could play but he's not that good to make him feel confident about it, there were other people--some of his playmates were more good-looking than him--who were much better than him. So even if Chris was just eyeing for the muscles, it might not be him whom he checked out. The thought kind of upset him a bit but before he could really make a comment about it, the other already moved on to something else.

"Eh? Lip gloss? But I've never--" He was cut mid-sentence, surprised when Chris locked him in place to apply the lip balm. Being his usual submissive self, Akihiko couldn't help but end up letting the other guy do it to him since he was practically irresistible, even if he wasn't being a real Alpha with that firm order and bossed him around. The black-haired baker would have still taken the lip gloss even without the Alpha talk, considering that it would be their first indirect kiss. The thought of it only already pleased Akihiko. He stayed still like a good boy when the other applied it to him. He felt embarrassed at the closeness but when his eyes were fixed on those plump lips of his, Akihiko's common sense held captive.

Gosh, those lips look so kissable... They must feel soft against mine, thought the young Alpha as he eyed Chris' glossy lips. He hoped he didn't look too aroused or it would be too shameful. When it's done, Akihiko sheepishly muttered a 'thank you' and he looked away, hiding his flushed red face. I really wanna kiss him it's stressing!

Trying to calm him down, Akihiko tried to change the topic. "Um, tell me more about you, Chris," he prompted, after seeing Ayame and Kimiko chatting animatedly and lost in their own world. "All we've been talking about is me. I also wanna know about you, if that's okay?" The young man flashed him a shy smile, trying not to look at those lips too much.

Hmmm, I suppose he didn't hear me. Silly dear. Or perhaps he's ignoring me because he doesn't want to be called darling, Chris thought. Maybe I should try it out and see how he responds. He narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked Hirose directly in the eyes. He licked his lips as he thought of Hirose playing volleyball and wondered if he'd ever in fact seen Hirose with his shirt off. Probably not, given the climate and the alpha's personality. He was so unlike other alphas Chris had met. That was a good thing in Chris's opinion. He got sick of them rather quickly.

The thing about alphas was that they were either charismatic and charming or they were complete arseholes who thought the world evolved around them. Either everybody adored them or couldn't stand them. There were no two ways about it. Almost all alphas fitted into those two stereotypes. Most of the alphas Chris attracted were the arsehole type. They usually thought he was a submissive and a sissy. Chris had been mocked by other alphas a lot because he did not fit the mould perfectly, because he had had been brought up by two mothers and because of his softer appearance. Despite how he may seem, Chris was completely male and completely dominant. Being belittled or called effeminate riled him up just as much as any other male. He'd swung a few punches in his time... though it had hurt his hand to do so. He was too proud to show it though.

'Hold still and...'

Chris made a beeline for Hirose's mouth with his lipgloss then pulled away at the last second. Immediately, he dove forward, closed his eyes and locked lips with Hirose. He smooched their lips together and hummed happily into the kiss. His hand moved up from Hirose's jaw to behind his head, pinning them closer together. The other hand rested on Hirose's knee as he lengthened the kiss, getting Hirose's lips all hot and moist with gloss. He was very tempted to stick his tongue in and deepen the kiss but he held back. Instead, he opened his eyes and pulled back just enough to take a close look at the other alpha. The was a low-lidded, lusty look upon his face and he sucked in his lower lip as though he were thinking pervy thoughts.

'Chris! I can't believe you just-' started Ayame.

'Shhhhh, I'm at work,' Chris purred, pressing a finger to his lips.

'How was that for you, hmmm?' he asked Hirose. 'That's just a teaser of what's to come. You'll get the full live action later tonight.'

At the moment, Chris was still just playing with Hirose and testing him out. He was attracted to the man's body, yes, and wanted to see more of it. However, it usually took him a lot longer to grow any attachment to his dates. He'd only once had a serious boyfriend and that hadn't lasted more than six months, maybe less. Chris's problem was that he liked playing the field. One couldn't eat apple pie every day no matter how good it tasted. He liked a little cherry pie and even strudels too when he could get them. Chris wasn't picky in that regards. Girls, boys and everything in between came under his radar, so long as it was human and had a hole to stick it in. He was more picky about personality and looks though. He had to click with them or it was no fun.

'Me? Weeeelll... how about this? You ask me a question and I'll ask you one,' he said in a smooth voice, followed by a charming smile where he tilted his head just a little. 'You suggested it so you go first, Darling.'

Seemed Akihiko's plead to the gods was heard. Before he could even fully turned his head away, his chin was grabbed and he was forced to face Chris again. A big but smooth hand cradled his face and brought them closer. Akihiko's brain froze and didn't even have the chance to process what was about to happen but soft, plump lips already captured his own. Shocked and couldn't believe he just got exactly what he wanted, Akihiko squirmed a bit in his seat and tensed up, though he did nothing to push him away.

Gosh, he was just kissed fully on the lips in public! By his blind date, above all--correction, his smoking hot blind date. He's glad he let himself being tagged along by Kimiko or else he would have been curling up all alone in his bed and missed a fun night with such a handsome Alpha like Chris. Not only good looking, it turned out Chris was a really good kisser. It took no time at all for him to start melting into the kiss and give in. Akihiko began to respond actively, returning the kiss and letting Chris pull him closer. The kiss wasn't deep but it's not chaste either, it's the proper amount of affection shown in public. Akihiko enjoyed every second that passed, the kiss didn't last so long but it just had the right portion of passion, enough to arouse the baker.

By the time Chris pulled away, Akihiko was already red in the face, flushed to his ears. Damn, his lips are truly soft and fucking tasty, Akihiko thought. Am I really gonna get lucky tonight? Am I able to once again taste his mouth?

Akihiko wriggled around in his seat when he felt his pants got a little bit tighter than usual. Well, he couldn't help it! Chris was so attractive and he had never got kissed that greatly before. Teasing and tempting, just like Chris himself. Was Akihiko about to get laid that night? He hoped so, or he would end up jacking off to Chris' scent all alone, imagining how sexy Chris would look in one of Akihiko's lingerie collections. He felt another twitch in his pants so he tried to position himself so it wouldn't get noticed and embarrass him anymore.

When he heard Ayame's comment, he knew that their kiss was witnessed by the other couple. Even Kimiko started giggling gleefully it embarrassed Akihiko. Thank God, Chris was guarding him and stirred the topic away.

But even so, Akihiko was still left dumbfounded. Even more when the other Alpha started to call him pet names. Either this traditional Japanese was too drunk in love or lust, he just let Chris do it. He bit his lip nervously, hands clutched tightly on his lap, cheeks flushed. "Um, a question? Right, uh, let me think."

Since it had gone this way and it seemed like Chris wasn't anyone innocent, who might get uncomfortable, furthermore it looked like Ayame and Kimiko were back in their own world, he really wanted to ask about something more private. Curious about Chris ex-lovers, to see his preference in dating, and he wanted to know more about how he would like to do it... as in favorite sex position and his desire in bed. Yet all that came out from his mouth was, "What're your favorite sweets, Chris?" which he soon regretted. He just wasted his golden chance just because he was too flustered to think about it!

Sigh... stupid Aki. But hopefully he would get the answers to his unspoken questions by experiencing it first hand, if you know what I mean.

Chris's eyes were alight with delight at the wanton look on Hirose's face. He looked just so fuckable with the way he was blushing to his ears. With an expression like that, Chris's mind went straight to other things. It was certain even such an innocent kiss - or innocent for Chris - had a big effect on the other alpha. It had him tempted to go in for another helping! He could just imagine Hirose squirming in bed with his cock peeking up over a pair of black, lacy panties - crotchless of course. Chris's cock would be blushing too and perhaps even weeping to be tormented more. How would he respond to being called by his first name? Chris nibbled his lower lip as he imagined it and his gaze started to travel down Hirose's body. He wanted to unbutton that shirt and...

'Oh my!' Chris purred, his eyes straight down. A hand covered his lips and he blushed a bright pink.

The alpha glanced over to the adoring couple beside them then back at Hirose. There was a wicked grin on his face and he was resisting the urge to giggle out loud. No wonder Hirose was wriggling in his seat. Chris sat up a little straighter and scooted closer to the other alpha. He fully knew what he intended to do with that bulge. One well-moisturised hand slivered down and gripped at Hirose's knee first. He was going to give Hirose a little warming at least before he went for the goods. His nails scraped against the fabric as his hand traveled up Hirose's thigh then stopped just shy of where the leg connected with the body. He gave it a little slap before rubbing softly over Hirose's crotch. He cupped what he felt and approximated it's size. Not bad, not bad indeed. He was sure that would feel good inside him.

'Mmmmm,' Chris moaned softly. 'I like lollypops the best. I love to suck on them and roll them around in my mouth.'

Chris ran his tongue around his lips then poked the inside of his cheek as if he were pretending to give a blowjob. He was having fun with this! Without looking down, he undid Hirose's pants and pulled the zip all the way down. All the while he pretended to remain innocent and continued with their questioning game.

'Your turn. Where's your favourite spot you like to retreat to?' he asked. While he was asking, his hand slipped inside Hirose's jocks and he pulled the man's cock free of its confines. He wrapped his hands around the knot first and squeezed it tight. The very tips of his fingers then trailed along the length and tickled the tip a little before he wrapped his entire hand around the head. He pulled the foreskin up over the head and began working in slow, firm motions so Hirose would feel every rub. All the while Chris continued to look at Hirose innocently, as if the only thing going on were the questions. He tilted his head and looked at Hirose, almost challenging him to respond. As well as gauging the size and shape of Hirose's cock, he wanted to see how well the alpha reacted under pressure. Would he be able to keep it down long enough to finish their meal?

An idea then struck him.

'You know, Kimiko, I think I've had too much to drink. I'll be back shortly,' Chris said aloud. He didn't mind if the lovers didn't hear him. He then leaned closer to Hiro to whisper in his ear and give it a little kiss. 'Meet me in the men's room in five minutes.'

The brunette slid across the other alpha's lap. He stopped part way to press his arse onto Hirose's cock and give a little wiggle. As soon as he'd started to give his little lap dance, he pulled away and got off. He flicked his hair and his hips swayed just enough to draw attention as he walked away to the men's lavatories. There, he settled himself in front of one of the mirrors and pretended to be paying attention to his appearance.

At first, he thought that kiss was much distracting and this stupid cock of his couldn't stand the raw sexiness that Chris was overflowed with and decided to be a jerk and started begging for attention. But now that they're back to talking, it's turning fine. It was still under his control, Akihiko could hide the bulge in his pants so it wouldn't be too obvious, either by placing his hands on his lap or just making as much gesture with his eyes so that the attention of the other person he was talking to was focused. Now that he had the time to recover himself from the embarrassment, Akihiko seemed a little bit relieved. But poor Akihiko, his peace didn't last long. It seemed Chris had realized his current condition and must have thought that it'd be fun to tease him.

Soon the baker could already feel a hand stroking his thigh over the jeans and not long after, it escalated to something even more serious. Fuck, how could he do something like this in public?! Well... it's kinda sexy, Akihiko had to admit, it was one of his deepest fantasies, but he never expected it to come true, this soon!

"A-ah, candies, then? Too bad I'm not really an expert in that field," Akihiko managed to answer, even with a tremble in his voice. He had to look away for his own good, seeing Chris' seductive gestures just heightened his libido! Stupid, this was so stupid. How could Akihiko get so aroused just by a single kiss? If that hadn't happened then this wouldn't have happened.

As expected from a smooth-talker like Chris, the other Alpha kept up with their little quiz game. He's keeping a happy face, an innocent looking one as if the brunet hadn't been giving Akihiko a handjob under the table. Akihiko couldn't believe what was happening. This was going too fast comparing to Akihiko's pace--not that he disliked it, of course--but it's just too much for the baker to handle. Did he really expect me to answer? Akihiko thought while trying his bestest best not to moan. He's so fucking good at this and he ain't innocent at all... A demon. A very sexy demon.

He just hoped his friends--and the rest of the people in that restaurant--wouldn't question his troubled expression.

"I, um... ungh, I like... I like camping in, uh, the forest. The cold breeze always makes me sleepy," answered Akihiko half-heartedly. Even if it didn't really answer his question, that's the only thing he could think of, okay? He's under the hypnosis of pure ecstasy.

When Chris whispered in his ear, wishing him to follow him to the men's toilet, Akihiko's heart almost jumped out of his body. He knew what he meant by that and he could guess what's waiting for him in that toilet. It was pounding so hard and he was getting sweaty. He hadn't even drunk anything alcoholic so how come was he so pumped up?

Akihiko didn't even wait for the five minutes as Chris had instructed him and just got up. He excused himself to the other couple for the restroom and just ran straight into it. By the time he arrived, he found Chris, slightly shorter than he imagined he would be, standing so gorgeously in front of the mirror. Thank God, it was only the two of them in there.

"Chris-san, I... It's..," he trailed off, blushed to his neck. "I don't know what's gotten into me, I just... My rut's session shouldn't be for another week... I don't understand." The black-haired, flustered Alpha didn't even try to hide his boner anymore as he sheepishly stood in front of one of the door.