Vampire Hunter Tokugawa (closed to Rumpleteaser) 18+

MasterSeme

cde1e5f90c37c538f021721fdf39d7d8.jpg

Name: Hideki Tokugawa

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Gold

Likes: getting paid on time after a mission, mild drinking mostly after completing a mission, and good food

Dislikes: bad attitudes

Bio: Hideki is a very low toleratable man that has a lack of patience. He can sometimes be a big brute when it comes to completing a mission. He gets really mad if he doesn't get paid on time and will not accept postponing or IOUs. Hideki does drink but not enough to get drunk, just to cool down from a mission. When he was younger, he witness a vampire biting his parents right infront of his face, causing major hatred for vampires. So he train to become a Vampire Hunter to get rid of the vampire race and will not stop until they are no longer in existance.

----------------------

Hideki was at home, preparing himself for work. He was already showered, fed and dressed while he puts on his vampire equipment on his belt. He looks in the mirror and cracks his neck a bit as he grabs his bag, loaded with extra ammo and other things he usually brings while on his missions.

He walks out of his home and heads towards the city, to see if there was going to be any missions today. He walks into a local bar and takes a look at the billboard, rubbing his chin to see what kind of missions there were, as well as the reward. He wanted to make sure it was going to be well paying, since there weren't just vampire related missions and he was only interested in those.

As he looks, he spots one on a vampire that was lingering in the area. He puts his pocket knife on the spot the vampire was last spotted, symbolizing he was going there for his mission and heads out of the bar to go to the location, putting his pocket knife away as he walked.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Rumpleteaser

vivian.jpg

Name: Vivian dor Vellin

Species: Asvang

Apparent age: 22

Hair colour: Baby blonde

Eye colour: Soft blue

Likes: warm showers, books, stories, mythology, violin and instrumental music, ice cold blood, snow, dancing

Dislikes: forced sex, feeding from humans/people, vampires, hot days, direct sunlight, abuse, pain, blood reading

Bio: Vivian is very reluctant for anyone to know his past, for knowing it endangers his future. If nobody knows then nobody can tell. If his mother were to discover his location he would be captured by her men, dragged back to her and punished for yet another escape attempt. What is written in this biography would not make it into the annexes. The same goes for the information about his name and even his species. There are few asvang in the world and they keep themselves hidden, even from other mythological beings. They have assimilated into human society fairly well and easily pass as humans. Their existence is mostly unknown and they would like to keep it that way.

Almost there... Almost there...

Done!

Finally, Vivian dor Vellin had chewed at the ropes enough to tug them loose. He shook his hand to try to get the feeling back in it and went straight to untying his other hand. He had to work quick in case he was discovered. He strained his hearing for any sound before sitting up on the tomb to untangle his feet. He'd been tied up on a tomb in one of the mausoleums in the city's major cemetery in preparation for a wedding - his wedding.

Not long ago Vivian had been hunted down and captured by the country's vampiric court. He'd been brought to their leader in the big city and presented as a special gift. Although he had tried to escape, they had done nothing too him, which was strange for vampires. It turned out they wanted him for something else entirely. Since he could not be turned into a vampire himself, he had been promised to the leader as his bride. Now the young asvang was dressed up as a bride to be, complete with a white dress, veil, gloves and slippers. His hair was ornately braided with little, red diamantes glittering throughout. He even wore a garter belt, crotchless panties and suspenders. Not to mention the extra tight corset that tried to make womanly curves of his masculine frame. It was so tight he had to breathe in little pants rather than being able to breathe deeply.

With his legs finally free, Vivian slid off the side of the tomb and crept across to the door. Though the vampires in the graves throughout the graveyard were no doubt sleeping like the dead, they may still wake. He had to get out into the sunlight and away from this place as soon as possible. Only when he was far from them could he worry about how he looked. Without looking back he darted out of the mausoleum and ran at full pace through the graveyard. He didn't burst into flame and turn to ash like a vampire would but he had to be careful.

Vivian was panting by the time he was under the cover of a copse of trees. He sank back against it thankfully and stopped to lick his wrists. Both wrists and both sides of his neck had been bitten and the vampire venom prevented the blood from clotting properly. Luckily, he was now starting to heal and there was a thin layer of skin over each of the four bites. They'd taken a lot from him since they'd caught him but had thankfully left enough for him to last his wedding night. Hopefully now that he'd escaped, the wedding would never happen.

Hideki walks through the forest and goes into his bag to get his binoculars, looking around the area and kept his eyes open for anything. As he walks farther into the forest and walks to a nearby rock, standing on it to get a bit of a higher view. He got a pretty good view of a nearby cemetery. He puts his binoculars away in his bag and starts to walk towards the cemetery but could smell something unsettling coming towards the cemetery.

He took out his knife and sharpens it his honing rod he had. As he was approaching the cemetery, he turns his head slightly and saw a person near a tree by himself. Hideki puts his honing rod away in his bag and crotches down stealthing over to the tree. Smiling softly, ~how can I ever not spot this one.. his hair is so bright,~ he thought as he looks towards the entrance, making sure no other vampires were coming over since the maximum number he can handle at once was 10 to about 15.

Putting his specially made gloves on so he wouldn't get bit. Hideki grabs a hold of the man and covers his mouth so he didn't alert the other vampires.

Normally vampire venom stopped the blood from clotting, increased the heart rate and caused a person to transform into a vampire also once the sun went down. Indeed, Vivian's ability to clot blood had been hindered, allowing him to bleed longer and harder but he wouldn't be transformed into a vampire. His immune system would take care of that but all the blood from his neck and wrists would make it look like he was about to become a vampire. Anyone would be forgiven thinking he was damned to that fate.

Vivian was too busy cleaning off the blood from his neck and wrists to realise someone was creeping up on him, at least until the man was almost upon him. He hadn't been too worried, the man was human by the smell of it so not likely to have anything to do with him. He was far more intent on listening and smelling any vampires that might try to hunt him out, either from the graveyard or the forest.

The moment a hand was around his mouth, however, Vivian let out a small, choked cry. He didn't scream, for he was more afraid of waking the dead than this human. His entire body tensed up and a second later he ducked down to the ground. He tilted forward and bolted. He didn't know who the man was or why he'd grabbed the asvang but Vivian wasn't staying around to find out. He dashed over to the forest as fast as he could in his wedding garb. He needed to get away from that cemetery and find somewhere to hide. Only when he was safe would he wonder who the man was and why he'd grabbed him.

Once he was far enough away, he started to listen in to what was happening around him. He could hear the man coming for him and wondered what it would be worth to meet the person. It was still daylight so he couldn't shift and fly away if he was in danger. He was also stuck in a wedding dress and corset that was making it hard to breathe. He bent forward with his mouth wide open and panted heavily, eyes closed while he listened in. He had no strategical advantage he could think of to defend himself if the man tried to capture him. Who was he? Who did he work for? Why had he grabbed him? Vivian walked forward a little more and rested his back against a tree. He wasn't going to be able to outrun the man until he got the corset off, which would also mean taking off the dress.

'Hello?!' he cried out. He was still panting so had to shout a sentence at a time. 'Don't come any closer! ... I know you're there! ... What do you want with me?!'

Hideki smirks a bit as he was slowly putting the knife towards the others neck, about to finish him. He liked to see the vampire's pain expression as he was ending their life since they didn't seem to care ending his parent's life, right in front of his face. His past experience was enough to change him into a broken man as he grew up, only getting stronger to learn how to become a vampire's worst nightmare.

He watches the other run away and cracks his knuckles a bit, putting his knife into his pocket and smiled. He liked a good challenge when it came to his vampire hunting. He looks around and the goes up a tree, standing on a tree branch and glimpses around with his binoculars. He perks his head up as he looks over as he could hear panting and smiles a bit as he could hear where the other male was. Hideki travels along branch to branch since the trees were pretty close together, seeing the other male.

Hideki wondered why this young man was dressed up like a woman. He smirks as he jumps right in front of the other male, taking out his knife, "isn't it obvious? I want to make the whole vampire race suffer for making me suffer," he grabs a hold of the man by the wrist and pins him to the ground, starting to raise his knife above his head.

Vivian's head tilted as he listened for the man. He had horrible eyesight, being short sighted at best, but his hearing was better than that of a human. He saw the world through sound, smell and taste rather than sight. He could hear something rather large walking through the trees rather than the ground and wondered why the man would do that when it would only slow him down. Vivian had stopped to speak to the man so why would the man hunt him down like that?

'Pardon?!' Vivian blinked. He wasn't sure he'd heard what he thought he'd heard.

The next second Vivian was flung to the ground with his wrist pinned above him. He reached around to try to find a rock or anything he could use to knock the man away. He dug his feet into the leaf litter and pushed off, trying to get up into a sitting position. He could smell the man's murderous intentions on his breath now, they were so close together. Vivian had to get out of there before this man killed him. He grabbed the man's wrist and held tight, pushing back to stop the man plunging the knife into him.

'Stop this! Do I look like a vampire to you?' he demanded, more frustrated than angry. He kept pushing up and kept his eye on that knife but the other man was stronger than him. He'd lose the battle if this kept up. He was more built for speed and aerodynamics than strength.

'If you kill me now, you're no better than the creatures you hunt. I am an innocent! I'm a living, breathing person just like you,' he tried to explain. He rolled to the side using his legs and managed to pull away, though the hunter still had him by the wrist.

Hideki watches how the other male was trying his best to get him off. He shakes his head slowly as he starts to move his knife closer. Hideki shifts a bit and pins the male's legs down with his knees, knowing someone twice his size wasn't going to escape so easily. He looks at his wrist, seeing how the male was trying his best keep his knife away form him.

Hideki leans down a bit as he starts to use more of his strength to push the knife a bit closer to the man, just barely rubbing against his neck. "Do you look like a vampire.. to the sight of having bite marks on your neck, of course I think your a vampire, why else would you have those marks on you," he growls a bit.

He just glared at the other male and leans forward, "nothing is worst than you vampires. You kill in cold blood just to get a meal and when your not satisfy, you drain the blood of your victim, causing them to collapse and die. This is my way of avenging my parents.. who died when I was not old enough to defend myself all thanks to you vampire kind," he starts to pin the male's other wrist with his hand which was pinning down the other wrist.

It was true. Anyone bitten by a vampire had the venom inside them. In a human, that venom would have turned them into a vampire the moment the sun left the sky. Vivian wasn't human though, he never had been. His immune system worked differently than human, for better or worse. It meant he could process the vampire venom but it also meant he was allergic to almost everything ingested.

'Yes, I was bitten. They used me for blood and now I'm supposed to marry the local court's leader. Why do you think I'm running away? Why do you think I haven't called them for help?' he said, staring across at the knife. It was pressed against his neck now. He had to get away, and not just from this man. He groaned and tried to tug his wrist out from the man's grasp but there was no use. It looked like he'd have to convince the man rather than simply trying to escape.

'Look, I agree with you. Vampires care about nothing but blood, pain and sex. I should know, I've been their prey more times than I'd like to count. I don't like them any more than you do,' he said. 'Please just stop this until we get out of this forest. We're still in their territory and I shudder to think what they'll do with me if they find out I've escaped.'

'Please believe me,' the asvang insisted. 'I've never drained anyone in my life. I don't drink human blood, I've never killed anyone and I'm not a vampire. Now we have to get out of here before we both go to meet your parents.'

Hideki watches as his knife was slowly approaching the other's neck as he glares slightly at the other, wondering if he should believe the other male. He did dressed as if he was getting married, slightly doubting he would be wearing his current outfit normally.

"People say crazy stuff when their life is about to end this way.. tell me exactly why I should believe you, the kind that I despise?" He glares at the other male and groans, putting his knife away in his pocket, but kept the other under him still pinned wondering why this man wanted to wait.. to get killed.

Hideki glares at the other and sighs a bit as he goes into his bag, getting some rope and ties up the male around his arms, "believe you.. I will believe you when I see more proof," he stands up and wraps the rope around his waist, starting to walk out of the cemetery.

Vivian tilted his head away from the knife though it was of little use. He didn't have much room to move with the larger, stronger man on top of him. He groaned at what the man said. Even an inexperienced vampire hunter would have known a few things, which made Vivian think this man was a loose cannon, not with any agency or faction.

'Proof?! Proof?! I'm breathing, aren't I? You have your hand on my wrist. My pulse should be proof enough,' he said as he tried again to move his neck away from the knife. He tugged at his wrist as hard as he could and arched upwards to try to get some leeway but it wasn't working. The other man had him pinned. 'If I was a vampire, I could have overpowered you by now. I could have sped away from you faster than you could run. Obviously I have no super-human strength or speed.'

The asvang sat up when was bound and followed along after the man at least for a few meters. He then spun on his heel and yanked the rope as hard as he could before bolting past the hunter. He had to get away from the crazed hunter who thought only of revenge. He had to get away from that forest before...

'So you're the little bird that's been squawking in our forest,' came a low drawl.

Vivian froze and backed up. It was just what he'd been afraid of. The commotion had alerted the vampires patrolling the forest. Vivian jumped back as one of the creatures landed in front of him. He started to back away before spinning on his heel and bolting. It was too late though. The pack of them descended from the trees and surrounded Vivian and the hunter. They had their blades and fangs out, ready to strike.

'And you, hunter, were you going to kill our first lady? You'll be punished for that. Tonight we will feast on your blood,' said the one in charge of the patrolling party.

Hideki glances to the side, "and what happens if you turn into a vampire hm? Then everything that makes you 'human' will be gone." He rubs his hand though his hair and thought things over, closing his eyes as he was thinking, ~he would have changed by now if he was a vampire but.. what happens if its a delayed reaction of his body still trying to fight off the venom.

Hideki was walking and glares at the male as he was trying to get out, rubbing his stomach since the rope as tied around him. He glances at the distance and notices the other male backing up away from incoming vampires approaching the male, just watching him run back to him.

He shakes his head and facepalms his forehead, ~wow.. did a good job trying to get away from me only to get back to me,~ he thought as he could see how much this male was fearing on the vampires. He had within a person turning into a vampire once, since they usually flock together and seeing how much this male was reacting to him, making him realize that he was most likely telling the truth which gave him the proof he needed.

"Lady? I think you vampires have things confused in your head. Hideki cracks his head and sniffs the air a bit, "ah... do I sense a challenge? I love those," he smirks softly. "Oh and just so you know.. I never.. EVER miss," he then turns and cuts the rope off the male's wrist since he had plenty of it in his bag. He goes into his bag and takes out a knife, giving it to the other male, "learn to fight for yourself for a change." Hideki then turns and runs towards the group of vampires at lightning speed, stabbing one in the chest, directly at the heart.

'Trust me, that won't happen,' Vivian replied, laughing softly. He was relieved to see the man didn't know what he was. That meant he didn't know anything about asvang either. It did make him wonder, however, what part of the world he'd ended up in. It was obviously an English speaking country but which one?

'Ha ha ha! Didn't you realise, this one's bound to be a bride. Although, now that he's run away I'm sure our master will find other uses for him,' the vampire said. He turned slowly to stare at Vivian, who tensed up and looked down but didn't back away.

'A challenge? It hardly seems fair, one hunter against all of us,' the leader of the patrol replied. 'You three, take this blushing bride underground. The rest of you, with me. Let's see what this lonely hunter can do.'

'I'm not completely helpless,' Vivian replied quietly. He knew how to fight and protect himself, just he didn't like doing it. Considering that both their lives relied upon him having to fight back, he would do so. He took the knife and focused on what he could smell and hear. There were seven of them in total. Two were in hiding in the trees and there were more coming fast. He wouldn't be able to overpower them but perhaps he and the hunter could draw them out into the sunlight. He just hoped this vampire hunter was worth his weight.

Vivian jumped back as one of the vampires swooped past him with a curved blade. At the last millisecond Vivian was able to block it, followed by two more attacks that had him stumbling backwards. He held his arms up and barely managed to compete with their super-human speed. It was all he could do to stay on the defensive the whole time against the three of them. He dodged and weaved attack after attack but did not lash out at them. He kept backing away towards the light until one of them came behind him, blocking his path from the sun. Vivian jumped forward and crouched low to the ground as the one behind him came at him. He kicked out and for a second it seemed the vampire had fallen over. The asvang groaned and shuddered, still holding the knife that was lodged up in the woman's thigh.

'I'm sorry,' he blurted out, pulling out the knife.

The female vampire laughed at him then stopped. The blade was not an ordinary one, it seemed, for the flesh around the wound began to burn and turn to ash. It must have been dipped in holy water for something like that to happen, which made Vivian uncomfortable about using it against them. He'd never willingly killed anything in his life and he didn't want to start now.

'Hunter, let's just get into the light and leave them. We don't need to fight,' he called out. Vivian backed up again, away from the woman with her burning leg. She stood and hissed at him, her fangs bared. Two of her companions came around the back of Vivian, who darted to the side just in time for the two male vampires to throw themselves at the injured female. Vivian panted heavily and gripped at the corset. He had to get it off if he was going to have any chance of keeping up with them for much longer. His fingers grew into long claws and he ripped down the back of the dress, cutting all the way through the corset's cords. Finally! He could breathe again!

"If I notice anything I don't like.. I will end your life faster than you can blink.. you understand," Hideki glares at the other male slightly.

Hideki looks at the vampire and than the other male, "hm.. so you are doing this against his will hm? He doesn't even look comfortable in that outfit," he glances to the side, not that he really cared since this wasn't part of his job to give fashion advice.

He smirks a bit and cracks his fingers out at a time, "and? Those kind of challenges are the best. You obviously don't know what I am capable of," he slightly blocks the ordered three vampires to get the male.

Hideki wipes the blood on his pants and throws the vampire back after stabbing him. "Good.. then show me." He watches the other male as he took out a couple of incoming vampires and throws them off to the side as they turn to ash.

Hideki raises his eyebrow, "why are you sorry..? They are after you," he groans at the other's slight stupidity.

Looking over and stretches his arms a bit, "looks like you took out your first vampire.. how does it feel hm?" He could easily tell that the other male obviously never fought in this way.

"What is the fun in retreating...," Hideki narrows his eyes as he never turned down a mission. He watches as the other male ran off to the side and sighs, quickly drawing out his much longer sword he had on his waist and gives a quick slash at the female vampire and the two male vampires.

'You love killing, don't you?' Vivian asked with a sigh. What kind of man was this, whose only thoughts were death and revenge? Vivian felt sorry for him, to have been consumed by such darkness from such a young age. What had his life been like, constantly hunting and killing people? Did he know love, happiness and peace at all? Vivian couldn't imagine living like that! It seemed so lonely and depressing.

'We're vampires. We take what we want. It's his own stupid fault for coming into our territory,' the vampire said in an amused, almost mocking tone. Their territory wasn't just the graveyard, though that was the hub of their activity. They stretched out all through the state until their borders met with the next vampiric court.

'I'm not a killer!' Vivian snapped back. He would fight but that didn't mean he wanted to actually harm these people. He held up the knife in front of him but when one of the vampires slashed for his abdomen he blocked it with his other arm rather than the knife. He butted another attack aside with the base of the knife and was surprised to see even the bottom of the knife had been doused in holy water. Was the whole thing soaked in it? Could they not even touch it?

'I just killed someone. I'm disgusted, of course,' he said. Vivian stared as the ash burn grew up the woman's leg. Soon the leg fell off as the holy water burned through it and her entire body was consumed by the holy water. What had he done?! 'I didn't want to kill her!'

'What is the fun in killing for the sake of it?!' Vivian called out in reply. He ducked down then rolled to the side as one of the vampires took a swipe for his throat. He bounced back up immediately and looked as the two vampires turned on the hunter instead. Vivian groaned and ran forward. He was sure the hunter would be able to take them out but that didn't mean Vivian was going to leave him to fight alone.

The two male vampires didn't even seem to care about their female companion. They were focused on the hunter now. One of them grinned wide and ran his tongue along his teeth while the other bared his fangs. They circled around the hunter, one in front and one behind. They were waiting for an opening. They just had to hold off until others came. Surely by now all those who were awake in the forest would come.

Hideki shakes his head, "not entirely true, I only love killing vampires because they have made my life a living suffering hell. If you saw what I went through, maybe you understand better." He wasn't completely all about killing, he was quiet the ladies man in town. He was also a completely different man, when it came to vampires. Anything else, he was decently normal.

Hideki shrugs his shoulders, not like he really cared what the vampires really had to say. He was just wondering if the male that he sparred really what he was, or was he just lying through his teeth so he wouldn't get killed.

He groans a little and shakes his head, "at least learn your defense better.. your pretty much wide open." He continues watching the other male, watching slightly amusingly and continues fighting off the vampires.

"I already told you my reasoning why I do this so learn to memorize it because I am not going to keep repeating myself," he growls a bit. He looks at the vampires and wipes his weapon a bit to get the blood off it, wondering why the other male hasn't left yet to continue his job.

Hideki watches the vampires with a smirk, "if your hoping to get the upper hand, I been doing this for years. There is no way you can get me off by surprise."

Just as Hideki was standing his ground, a group of five vampires came in with the main leader dropping down in the circle of two vampires around the hunter, landing on him and pins him to the ground, "sorry if we are late."

'No, I understand. That doesn't mean I have to like it,' Vivian replied. He too knew what vampires were capable of and had experienced it first hand. A lot of people had. It was quite common that those who'd met vampires regretted it and bore emotional scars from their experience. It was sad to see how that experience had twisted the hunter. Although, Vivian suspected most hunters were twisted in some way. Why else would they become vampire hunters or demon hunters?

'I'm not dead yet,' he said with a shrug. He jumped back then back again as the vampires rushed him. He kept dodging and dodging their attacks without landing any himself. The most he did was push them back or knock them rather than actually using the knife to destroy them. Only when they looked like they would land one on him did he use the knife.

'I didn't ask for your reasoning. It's quite clear why you hate vampires. You've mentioned it a few times now,' he responded.

'Oh no,' the vampire replied. 'We're not looking for an opening. We're just keeping you here until others arrive. Do you really think you can win when you have to keep an eye on this one? He's just itching to run from you, vampire hunter.'

Vivian had to admit, the moment the fight was over he was going to bolt form the hunter too. Just because he wasn't a vampire, didn't mean that vampire hunters didn't consider him fair game. He shared some traits with them after all, most importantly blood sucking. That seemed enough for hunter to group him with them, even if drinking from humans was considered taboo and disgusting.

The asvang shuddered as he heard more vampires approaching. At this rate they'd have the whole forest after them! Vivian would stay to help the hunter as best he could, at least until they got to safety, but it didn't seem like the hunter wanted to leave. He seemed to want to fight off the entire forest wave by wave!

You took your time! Elizabeth is dead already,' one of them growled. 'Get the bride underground. He's likely to bolt at any moment.'

"If you understand, than stop questioning my actions." Hideki knew how everyone that has encountered a vampire had some bit of trauma. He just didn't want to have all his training to avenge his parents go to waste. Alot of people would still be in sorrow about losing someone, some will be trying to ease the pain, some would try to forget while with him, he went through lots of training to be able to fight back.

"Yeah.. I suppose so but they would kill you if they are trying to get you back to their master," Hideki just found himself just watching the other male, watching him hold the knife he gave him and realized that the other male wasn't completely a vampire. But could sense other things within the male just by how it was responding to the other's touch..

"Well good.. because I don't feel like telling you again."

"I am not scared of what you have in store, I am prepared for anything," Hideki looks at the other male and nods his head with a shrug, "he can run if he wants, yet he doesn't seem to have done that yet."

Hideki looks at the other male and glances off at the other vampires, knowing he didn't make a good impression on the other male not enough to gain trust after all that happened before the other vampires showed up. Just seeing how he reacted to the other vampires gave him enough proof that he needed.

He blinks a bit and glares over his shoulder at the vampire onto of him and violently squirms.

The leader vampire glares at the other vampire as he keeps the hunter pinned, "looks like you lost more than Elizabeth." He looks at the other vampire and reaches his hand out go get the bride.

The much younger looking vampire took the hunter's bag and goes into it, "he sure has a lot of stuff.. he is pretty delicated to hunting vampires." He takes out a round ball type thing, "what is this thing?

Just as the vampires were going to get to the other male, Hideki smirks a bit and closes his eyes with a sigh, "aww.. you made it so easy," he moves up and hits his chest on the ground, causing the round ball to beep.

"Take cover.. NOW," Hideki looks over at the asvang.

The round ball starts beeping faster and then it explodes, wiping out all the vampires in the current area.

Hideki gets up and brushes the dirt off him, grabbing his bag and walks over to the asvang, grabbing his arm and finally decides to runs out of the forest.

'I'm not questioning you,' Vivian said, sounding slightly puzzled. He suppose he was, by asking whether the man loved killing. He'd be sure to steer clear of the subject in future as it seemed anything would set the man off. It seemed he both wanted to say it and did not want to talk about it. The man had mentioned his past a few times now though Vivian had not asked about it.

'They weren't trying to kill me. They would most likely have kept me alive... for other uses,' he replied, not wanting to talk about what had been about to happen to him. Marriage and blood feeding were only the start. He'd been handed over to vampires before and did not want to repeat the experience. Unfortunately, this man showing up had got in the way of his escape. He certainly did not enjoy being dragged into the maniac's killing spree.

'You should be scared. You're outnumbered with backup on the way. It's only a matter of time before we turn you into one of us,' the vampire gloated.

'We wouldn't have lost them if you'd shown up earlier. What took you so long?' the vampire demanded.

Vivian took a deep breath and closed his eyes. As much as he hated it, he couldn't let the vampires turn the hunter. He had to help. He ran forward on silent feet, past the ones that were supposed to be getting a hold of him. He held the knife with both hands and plunged it deep into the leader's back. He kept pushing until a burning hole appeared in the leader's back. His breath was coming fast and he kept his eyes closed, not wanting to look at what he'd done. It was bad enough that he could smell the burning flesh and the acrid stench of ash. The smell filled his nose until it flooded his senses. It made him want to be sick.

The asvang staggered back a few paces then went flat to the ground as instructed. He curled up in a tight, defensive ball with his arms around his head and his eyes closed tight. He stayed like that as the waves washed over him and he heard the screams of the vampires. How many were going to die today? Vivian gagged and swallowed bile. Their deaths were on his hands too.

'I'm not going with you,' he said firmly, though there was logic in running. Their paths aligned for a short period at least, until the got out of the forest, beyond the graveyard and into the sunlight. The asvang was faster than the human, even in the slippers and wedding outfit he was wearing. He made it to the street before the hunter and looked around to decide which way he should go. He'd cause a stir whichever way he went and he didn't really know where he was. The first thing he had to do was get clothes, most likely by stealing them as he didn't have any money on him. He didn't have any of his belongings but he rarely did upon escape. He pulled the dress back up around his shoulders, as it was starting to come down around his chest and biceps from being tousled around so much.

There was surprisingly a good amount of muscle on his narrow frame. It was thin and taut but firm and strong too. He wasn't a complete 100-pound weakling. His skin was smooth and pale too, immaculate without a single scratch on it. Everything was smooth as porcelain with the slightest tinge of pink. It would get a whole lot pinker if he didn't get out of the sunlight though. In fact, it was best he move into the shade before he started to blister and boil.

"Good..," Hideki glares off to the side. He figured he would tell the other male just so he knew his reasons for being the way that he was. It's not like he wanted to tell a complete stranger that he almost tried to kill his past.

"And you want to be apart of those uses hm?" Hideki figured at this point by the looks of this situation that he ruined this male's hope in escaping. It wasn't like he was the main target, the advertisement said it was a group and this male was clearly not part of the group, after knowing how he reacted to the other vampires and how desperately he wanted to flee the area.

Smirking a bit and shakes his head, "why would I be scared? Maybe a group of 100 vampires yeahh..but only 20? A simple breeze through my hair." He laughs a little, "I would be caught dead before turning into one of your kind."

"Yeah.. well, new vampires are a pain in the ass," the leader of the second group of vampires groan.

Hideki looks up slowly and watches the other male stab the leader that pinned him to the ground. He wondered why this guy didn't just leave already when he had the chance while he had the other vampires distracted. since he wanted to leave so bad.

Hideki was unaffected as the explosive went off because it was specialty made for vampires only, but of course. He smirks a bit, "curiousity kills.. don't it," he cracks his back a bit as he lets out a soft sigh of relief since his current mission was done.

Shrugging his shoulder, "eh, that is fine, I can pretty much care less..," he stretches and leans down to clean off his weapons. He then stands up and walks to the street, watching the other male as he was deciding where to go.

Hideki watches the other and was pretty impress that someone so tiny was so well built. He looks at the sky, seeing the sun was starting to get brighter every second now that it was in the afternoon. Hideki walked over to the other male and puts his jacket over his head, ".. that should help the sun from not touching you."

'Of course not!' Vivian replied, wincing. No sane man or woman would volunteer to be a vampire's pleasure toy, let alone the entire court's. Vivian wasn't about to talk about that though. He'd rather keep private affairs private. The less people knew about the history, the safer he was.

'You're foolish to be so unafraid. You've come onto our territory and got in the way of our leader's bride. Even if you kill us, the rest of the court will come after you. You will be watched and hunted so long as you remain in our territory. If you try to leave, we will take you,' the vampire threatened. There would be no sleep for this hunter, who had so foolishly come into their nest searching for death.

Vivian didn't say anything at first, he was too busy trying to think of the next course of action. He had no money to catch a bus but the day was wearing on and he had to be as far from this place as possible by nightfall. When the sun set, they would come for him. He was sure of it. He could easily fly away once the sun left the sky but so could they. He needed to use the sunshine while he had it. At least the afternoon sun told him which way was north. It would be cooler in the north, more like the climate his kind were evolved to handle.

'What's the best way to get out of town?' Vivian asked the hunter. 'In fact, which city is this?'

The asvang tensed up when the jacket was thrown over him but didn't jump or startle. The man could so easily kill him, though it seemed the man viewed him more as a fool or a nuisance than a threat or a vampire. He pulled it over himself and zipped up the front to cover the bloodied dress a little. He resisted the urge to wrinkle his nose at the scent. It wasn't that the man or his clothing stank, it was that Vivian had an extremely keen sense of smell, more than 200 times that of a human. They could even pick up emotions and intentions.

'Thank you,' he said softly. Vivian was surprised the man so easily offered his jacket to a stranger. He owed Vivian nothing, there was no reason behind the kindness, especially given the reasons Vivian needed the jacket. He wondered what the man thought he was, not that he minded.

Hideki looks at the other male and rubs his chin a bit before moving his hand through his hair, "well good.. was hoping for that kind of responds," he crosses his arms a bit.

Shrugging his shoulders, "I am not scared. Why should I be? I have no reason to be scared of low lifes like you, who aren't afraid to kill to get a decent meal of blood. "Sleep? Eh I don't really worry about that," he smirks a bit, "I get the sleep I get and spring back into action."

Hideki looks at the other male as he wasn't really talking so he then looks at his personal map and writes down the current location as well as the graveyard to let everyone know in the village he reside at to never come to those locations without him being nearby.

He perks up his head, "your asking me? Uh, well I am about to go back into town so you can just follow me."

Hideki looks at the male as he was reacting to the smell of blood and rubs the back of his head with a sigh, ~this guy is a lot of work,~ he thought as he goes into his bag and gives the male a face mask to cover his nose with. He typically use them to cover his eyes when sleeping.

"It's no problem..," Hideki glances at the male, "don't look up too much into it, it's so you don't have to deal with the sun," he looks off to the side and then starts walking the direction towards town.

'I am asking you. I'm not from here but you seem to be,' Vivian replied simply. 'Thank you for the offer but I'd rather we went our separate ways.'

He meant no offense but the man was a vampire hunter. The man killed for a living and seemed to enjoy it too. What would it take for the man to decide the asvang was a threat too? Being around a vampire hunter could lead to sticky situations and attention that he did not want. The vampire hunter might not think much of the asvang but what about his brethren and organisation?

'What's this for?' he asked as he looked at the face mask. He didn't need any such thing and he certainly hadn't shown any signs of needing one.

'It's still appreciated,' Vivian replied. He reached up behind his back and started to wriggle the corset off. It was uncomfortable now that it was hanging loose around his torso. He managed to pull it out from his dress and rolled it up before taking it over to a rubbish bin. There was no point in hanging around now so he just waved goodbye to the man and started walking towards the center of town.

Hideki glares at the other, ".. I am heading towards town anyway. Once we reach it, we can go our separate ways, don't be weird about this," he crosses his arms as he walks.

He continues walking and sighs, wasn't expecting the other to take to kindly to him anyway, after all he did try to kill him thinking that he was a vampire. It's not that he 100% hated vampires, he forgot to mention. He liked half vampires a lot more since they still had their humanity. So as long as he knew the other wasn't full vampire, he would be fine. After what happened with the other group of vampires, he could tell this male wasn't completely a vampire but there might have been hints of being one in his blood.

Hideki points to his nose, "my jacket. It has blood on it and it looks like your going to vomit any minute now with it on your jacket. The mask will keep the strong smell of blood from you inhaling it."

Hideki watches the other male walk towards the center of town and shrugs his shoulders, putting his hands into his pocket as he walks in the opposite part of town from the other male. Hideki walks into the bar and sits down, orders a drink and then leans back, drinking with a soft sigh.

On the noticeboard was a new order, complete with a photograph of the suspected vampire. Vivian had been seen wandering around town in a bloodied wedding dress and jacket as well as jeans and the same jacket. He'd last been sighted at the major bus station, trying to sneak on a bus north. It was suspected he was a halfbreed or degenerate type of vampire but the order form said they wanted him handed over alive. If he was a new offshoot of vampire that could walk around in the sunlight, the higher ups wanted to know about it. They wanted to know more about him, what he could do, how he came about and whether there were more of him.

Having failed to sneak onto the buses without paying, Vivian was now wandering through dodgier streets looking for a stray dog. It had been a while since he'd had a meal and he had minor signs of blood loss from being partially drained by four vampires. Perhaps that was what the hunter had meant by him looking sick. He just lacked blood.

When Vivian found a dog, he whistled and called it over before crouching down to give it a pet. He scratched it behind the ears and let it nuzzle into his hands. He gave it a hug and laughed at how affection it was. It was a shame, since it was most likely someone's beloved pet. Still, it was what he had to do unless he started to drink human blood, which was just repugnant. He stood up and called the dog over into an alleyway, being sure to be as friendly to it as possible. He then crouched down on his knees and petted the thing a little more. He decided he wouldn't drain the dog completely. He'd just leave enough for the dog to survive. He nuzzled into the thing's mange affected neck and pulled it in tight so that it couldn't escape. All four of his fangs projected out to their full length and he sank them deep into the dog's flesh until blood began to flow. Unlike vampires, there was no venom in his bite and the dog would not be tainted. He had four fangs too instead of the two upper fangs vampires had.

As Hideki was drinking, he notice that the bar owner had put up a new order. He sighs and gets up while drinking, walking over to the noticeboard. He looks at the order, reading the description until he finally got to the picture. He blinks a bit and takes a last zip of his drink, letting out a sigh as he walks out of the bar.

He rubs the back of his neck, didn't really see this male as a threat because he was just with him before parting ways. He looks at the notice that he ripped off the board and walks in the direction of the bus station.

Hideki could hear a faint whistle sound from a distance. He decided to follow it and got a glimpse of a person's foot, walking into an alleyway with a dog. "this is weird..but I do recognize that foot strangely." Hideki figured he was getting closer to the other male. He crouches down and puts in a well hidden trip wire if the other male decided to get away and goes on the opposite way of the alley as he watches the male bite the dog. He waited a few minutes before walking in closer, "so we meet again huh," he rubs his temples with a soft sigh.

• Saga locked this topic