Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "well... I am glad your finally happy we are back, before you were so much confused," he kisses Nagisa's head.

"Yeah but I was still there for you, you goof ball," Karma laughs a little as he kisses Nagisa's cheek and pokes his nose with a smile.

Karma tilts his head, "so you thought that wasn't the real me or something," he looks at Nagisa and scratches the back of his head.

Karma tilts his head and then laughs a little, "if anyone was trying to be me... I will kill them," he sticks his tongue out a little.

Karma laughs a little as he pokes Nagisa's nose, "maybe... I should punish you for thinking I wasn't real," he smiles as he softly nibbles on Nagisa's neck.

Karma laughs a little, "well I would have thought you would figure it out," he pokes Nagisa's nose. He smiles when he heard Nagisa moan and slightly sucks on Nagisa's neck.

Karma smiles a little as he rubs Nagisa's head as he lays down on the bed. He sighs a little, "well... I should be getting some sleep now.. because .. eh work," he grumbles a little as he stretches his arms.

Karma blinks and laughs a little, "I can't really control that but at least you get to spend more time with Koro," he smiles as he yawns a little.

Karma blinks and laughs a little, rubbing Nagisa's head, "well once you get situated, you will have a job as well to keep you distracted."

Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs, "well... wounds like that take a while to heal but it will heal in due time," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma smiles and nods his head, "yeah me too," he sighs a little. He laughs a little, "sounds good, I need to work," he sighs and kisses Nagisa's cheek.