Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma laughs a little, "'are you sure about that? Something feels.. different the way your looking at me," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma laughs a little, "of course. What was I thinking," he smiles as he crawls on top of Nagisa and rests his forehead on Nagisa's as he then kisses him.

Karma smiles as he nods his head as he then lays next to Nagisa, rubbing Nagisa's head as he stretches, "ehhh I should probably get out of my work clothes," he leans up and starts to slowly take off his clothing one piece at a time.

Karma laughs a little, "well I am just taking off my work clothes. I am going to put on more comfortable clothing you goof ball," he smiles.

"Are you telling me you want to get naughty," Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little as he gets off the bed, putting on more comfortable clothes.

Karma laughs a little, "I am just kidding. Don't want to risk Koro Sensei seeing us... plus you need to heal first," he smiles as he puts on his clothes.

"Well yeah... I suppose you do have a point," he laughs a little. Karma blinks a little when he was suddenly kissed and looks at Nagisa, smiling, "I missed you too Nagisa," he rubs Nagisa's head and kisses his forehead.

Karma smiles and rubs Nagisa's head, blinks when hearing Nagisa's stomach growl and laughs a little, "getting hungry huh?"

As on cue, Koro comes rushing in and pants, "I miss being super fast," he laughs a little as he walks into the bedroom, holding onto the bags, "I... got ... Chinese food. It took a little longer as well since I ordered it when I got there... and it takes a pretty long time to prepare Chinese food."

Koro tilts his head and shakes his head, "what? No I took Karma's car," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head and shrugs his shoulders, "I guess I will just have to get use to it I suppose, not like it's a big deal," he smiles. "So are you ready to eat?"

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "yeah, Nagisa just release a stomach growl just before you got here and I know I am pretty hungry as well," he rubs the back of his head.

Koro smiles, "well if you have enough strength Nagisa, I will get everything set up on the table."

Nagisa smiled. "My bad I thought you ran all the way there and all the way back." He said smiling and slightly chuckling. "I think I will be fine I just might need to sit on a pillow or something." he said not remembering when the last time you had a family meal was.

Koro laughs a little, shaking his head, "no of course not," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "alright, I will get everything ready," he runs out of the bedroom to the dining room.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles, grabbing a pillow, "need any help getting up?"

Karma blinks a little and laughs a little, "hey I had a pretty rough day being back at work you little goof ball." He smiles as he picks up Nagisa, walking out of the bedroom and heads to the dining room, watching Koro setting up the table.