Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma comes into the living room and gives Nagisa some lemonade, walking into the kitchen to work on breakfast.

Karma nods his head as he goes back to work on breakfast, "it should be done soon," he calls out to Nagisa.

Summer is closer to hot weather and the most volatile of the year at the same time the combo of shorts and men's t-shirt is one of the salvation that he fixed must be used if you want to spend the most comfortable and comfortable summer.

Let's Loganstore L&L "upgrade" the set of shorts and men's T-shirts to be cool in the summer but still create a sense of trendy and trendy.

Coordinate men's t-shirts with men's shorts so that he can go to school and work ao thun nam re - an item that is considered a perfect replacement for a familiar familiar shirt Impressive pieces when paired with men's shorts for school or work.

You might think, "Wear a men's t-shirt and shorts to go to school or work? No way!" because in consciousness you always think that school and the workplace always require [serious serious serious dignified and being polite.

However with university environment or workplace filled with artistic and creative, there aren't many requests rigid about how to dress, you still have the pride men's shorts and t-shirts and are still confident, browsing.

Mix men's t-shirts and men's shorts for long trips

It is not wrong to say that summer is the season of long trips, and besides the necessary urgent accessories, fashion items such as men's shorts and ao thun polo nam chinh hang

is also an item impossible missing. The boys always like to travel and explore, so they always know how to combine Jeans shorts, khaki shorts, ... and short-sleeved T-shirts.

Not only encapsulated in the house, the gym, the men shorts are now time to "step out" and become a companion impossible missing on every street. Combined with these men's fleece shorts is none other than the familiar and familiar men's T-shirts with a personality bomber jacket.

Mix men's shorts and men's t-shirts for a physical training session

These guys present love to play sports or Gym so that their body is healthier. Understand the needs of the modern boys, apart from men's sport shorts, the models men's shorts current are both designed and reproduced with good sweat absorbing fabrics, typical are cotton men's shorts that will keep you comfortable self-confidence and being masculine when playing sports, practicing exercise.

though so, you also need to select carefully the product of dynamic style design, sporty, breathable materials and simple textures, along with accessories like a pair of sports sneakers and a pair of socks. Sure this set will not disappoint you.

Wear a three-hole t-shirt and shorts to stay cool at home

The weather in summer was definitely the land of fertile of three-hole men's t-shirts different from the long-sleeved men's t-shirts. You can have 1000 variations on just a simple men's T-shirt. Three-hole tops and shorts are two typical typical items that can't be missing in the list of men's wear clothes summer.

see also: models ao thun cap cao cap

There is no reason not to coordinate a three-hole t-shirt and men's shorts to make yourself comfortable, enjoy the moments relax at your own dear home. Moreover, a three-hole t-shirt will help you show off your strong, toned muscles. With this outfit, not only create comfort for the guys at home but every time you want to go out with the duo, you just need to wear a stylish bomber jacket. or a familiar, familiar shirt is too good for a street outfit full of youth and dynamism.

Karma laughs a little as he continues working on breakfast until it was done, "alright it's done," he smiles.

"Hm I suppose we can eat in there so we can watch tv while we eat," Karma smiles. "I will be right there, just need to get the food and drinks," he mentions. "Speaking of drinks, what would you like?"

"Well usually the best drink to go with breakfast is any kind of juice or milk," Karma comes back with Nagisa's plate since he didn't want to have him wait. He made a nice egg scramble with chopped bell peppers, cheese, ham, bacon, onion and seasoned with salt and pepper. "So do you want juice? Or milk?"

"I'll take apple juice." he said smiling and looked at him happy at the food that he cooked. "Looks good." He said as he started to eat the food it made him so happy. "Yum." he said looking at him as he was eatting

Karma gets himself some milk and gets some apple juice for Nagisa. He walks over with his plate and both the glasses. Karma smiles, "I am glad you like it," he places Nagisa's cup of apple juice infront and sits down next to Nagisa and starts eating as well.

"I am glad I do as well its so good I am so happy that you made this soon when I get better I can make food for you as well." he said smiling and looked at him kissing his cheek and ate some more and then drank his apple juice

Karma laughs a little, "well I am glad you like it." He nods his head with a smile, "yeah true, I look forward to eating your cooking," he kisses Nagisa's cheek and continues eating, drinking some milk.

"Well I'll look forward to it. Make sure you make it during my day off so I can enjoy it," Karma laughs a little as he continues eating.

Karma laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head, "I'm glad you think so," he continues eating his breakfast until it was all gone.

He smiled and finished his drink as well and laughed happy at everything. "I love you so much you know." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek. "You are the bet thing ever just so you know." he said

Karma smiles a little, "I love you too," he places his cup to the side as well. He looks at Nagisa, "you really think so," he laughs a little as he stands up, "do you want anymore? Or are you full," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well it was just a breakfast scramble," Karma laughs a little, "but I will give you less than half as much as I put as your first helping," he rubs the back of his head as he heads back into the kitchen. Within a couple minutes, Karma comes back and hands Nagisa his plate.