~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma smiles a little as he nods his head, "yeah no problem. I will go wipe something up for breakfast before going to the shower," he rubs Nagisa's head.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma smiles and then nods his head, "yeah sure, I can do that for you," he rubs Nagisa's head and then heads to the kitchen so he can make some breakfast.

Karma smiles as he decides to make a simple but pretty filling breakfast so Nagisa would be all set for when Koro came to watch over him while he was at work but rather be with Nagisa.

After a few minutes, since it didn't take long to cook breakfast, Karma walked into the bedroom, "breakfast is ready, do you need help," he tilts his head with a soft smile.

Karma smiles and nods his head as he helps Nagisa to the dining room. He seats Nagisa at the table and then gets the food. Placing the pancakes with maple syrup and some fruit as well.

Karma smiles and sits down at the table, "well I am not use to really cooking for two people .. so," he laughs a little as he starts to eat his pancakes.

Karma sighs and shakes his head, "you should always try to get something to eat." He continues eating the food, smiling since it came out good.

Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, "well... maybe your just not the breakfast kind of type. Some people are like that," he shrugs his shoulders as he continues eating. "Just keep in mind you will probably get hungry later on," he finishes eating and then heads off to the bathroom to take his shower.

Karma smiles and then sighs, "well... if you do get hungry, you have stuff to eat," he pats Nagisa's head before heading towards the bathroom. He takes off his clothes, starting the shower and then washes himself.

"Alright I understand and thank you so much for the food Karma." he said smiling and looked over at him then took a deep breath and wondered what to do again. "Alright I should go to the couch." Nagisa said as he walked over to the couch well he was limping over to it and laid on the couch with a whimper

"Sure no problem," Karma smiles a little. Within a few minutes, Karma finishes his shower and dries himself off. He then walks to the living room and saw Nagisa, "you know... I could have helped you ever if you needed it," he walks to the bedroom so he can get his clothes on.

"Yeah you could of, but I didn't' wan to wait at the table till you were done with your shower." he said blushing. "I didn't know how long you would be in there and I didn't want to bother you." he said smiling

Karma laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. I guess it's good you don't have to depend on me. It must be starting to feel a little better," he smiles as he gets dressed.

Karma tilts his head and then sighs a little, "well then.. don't be stupid and moving if your still in pain," he walks out of the bedroom, gently flicking Nagisa's forehead.

Karma blinks and laughs a little, "I am not a girl that needs to take a hour in a shower," he flicks Nagisa's nose and then smiles, grabbing his hair gel and slicks his hair back.