~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Koro rubs his chin and nods his head, "well.. if it involves the government, Karma must be pretty busy," he looks at Nagisa.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Nagisa smiled and looked at him. "Yeah I guess he is really busy. I just wish we could have spent more time together before you had to go into work.I know he has a job and his job is important though."

Koro smiles and rubs Nagisa's head, "well... since I been back, I haven't really found a job yet so I guess looking after you is fine for now, at least until you decide on at job," he laughs a little.

Koro looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, patting Nagisa's head, "don't worry, I will figure things out when I am ready to look for a job," he smiles a little.

Nagisa nodded and smiled. "All right well I hope you like my apartment in the meantime I kind of figured I'd move in bowling with karma. I have a feeling even if I did go back to my house he'd worry about me 24/7."

Koro nods his head and smiles, "yeah it's nice. You sure picked out a nice apartment." He tilts his head and laughs a little, "well.. I figured you were going to live together with Karma regardless since you two are a couple."

"yeah I picked up that apartment because I really liked how nice it was. It was affordable for a teacher salary as well." He said smiling. "but after what happened I really don't want to stay there anymore."

Koro nods his head, "yeah that is understandable. But it was a good apartment to be at, at the time. It's too bad those students rebel against you or none of this would have happened. Though... if it didn't, I probably wouldn't be able to stand here, right in front of you," he smiles.

"That is true so I guess it did happen for a good reason you know." he said smiling and looked at Koro the yawned. "Thank you for saving me down there. You were right you were a looker when you were human." he said

Koro nods his head and smiles a little, "yeah I suppose you do have a point," he laughs slightly. He blinks and scratches the back of his head, "well.. thanks, I wasn't quiet expecting that so you caught me off guard," he chuckles.

"well same to you you caught me off-guard when you save me. It was only fair that I tried to repay the favor. You also turn back time cuz I'm pretty sure it has been a while since we died in this time." He said smiling

Koro looks at Nagisa and then laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head as he shrugs his shoulders, "well... I am just glad that you two are enjoying being back. I wasn't so sure if you two did. I mean... Karma seemed bored down there and you.. well I already witness how you were," he laughs a little.

"yeah I could have grown to love it down there. I begged karma to spar with me down there. So you can sharpen my skills again because down there it seemed like they got dull, but now that I'm back there fresh in my mind it's weird. I think that's how I know how much so much time has passed. Karma woke me up from the dream but it was a dream and I still being tortured." Nagisa said

Koro looks at Nagisa and rubs his chin, "you... wanted to fight Karma? Why is that," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "well if you need any help when it comes to getting a job as a teacher, just let me know," he smiles a little. Koro looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, "did you rather prefer still being down there compare to up here," Koro looks at Nagisa confusingly.

'"yeah I wanted to get my skills back so I could fight back and I don't really know if I wanted to stay down there or not. I really don't know and I'll let you know if I need help." He said smiling

Koro looks at Nagisa, "well from the sudden change, it seemed like you wanted to still be down there with Karma." He slowly nods his head with a smile, "yeah sure anytime," he pats Nagisa's head.

"I don't care where I am with anyone as long as we are both happy I could care less." he said looking at Koro then took a deep sigh. "I just don't know what to do any more with my life I have to rethink of what I need to do." he said

Koro looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, "well... just continue how things were before you got murdered, it shouldn't be that hard," he smiles. "All you basically have to rethink about is the generation of kids you are going to teach."

"I thought you already figured it out. That you were going to teach at the same building I taught E Class," Koro looks at Nagisa.

"I am sure you will get it. If you do, at least you know it won't be as bad as high school," Koro rubs the back of his head.

"Thanks and I can't wait to try to see if anything goes from here you know." he said smiling and looked at him then took a breath. "We will see when they call me in for an interview." he said smiling

Koro rubs his chin and smiles a little, "well if you need any help, I think I might be able to help you get that job since I am considered a teacher," he laughs slightly.