~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"Oh so you want me to suck you off hm," Karma smiles as he rubs Nagisa's crotch and slowly unzips his pants.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Hm maybe it will make you forget the pain a little," Karma looks at Nagisa and goes down, sucking Nagisa's cock.

Karma smiles as he listens to Nagisa, sucking his cock faster and slowly moves his hand down, sliding his finger inside of Nagisa's entrance.

"Karma what are you doing." He whispered when he felt his fingers go inside of him. HE moaned and closed his eyes it felt so good, but he didn't know how much Karma was going to do.

Karma smiles and laughs a little, "I am adding to the pleasure of course," he looks up at Nagisa and continues sucking Nagisa's cock as he continues fingering deep inside of Nagisa.

Karma swallows Nagisa's cum and laughs a little, licking his lips, "couldn't resist," he slowly takes his finger out of Nagisa.

"It's just my finger.... relax yourself," Karma laughs a little, "it's not like it's my cock. Don't be such a baby," he kisses Nagisa's cheek and pokes Nagisa's nose.

Karma crosses his arms, "you don't think I have endured pain before? I know it all too well," he looks to the side. Karma looks at Nagisa as he was looking at him, "h...hm? What is it," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "well...I am glad you enjoy looking at my face." He rubs Nagisa's head, "well... get some rest, you need it to recover," he smiles.

Nagisa nodded and closed his eyes as he went to sleep he was so happy that he had Karma in his life and wondered why he even lost touch with him in the first place.

Karma rubs Nagisa's head as he sleeps, smiling softly and kisses the top of Nagisa's head as he just lays back on the bed since he wasn't really ready to sleep yet.

The pain meds were making Nagisa more sleepy than before and he didn't want to stop taking them either he was not in pain any more. At least for the moment and that made him happy.

Nagisa slept most of the day and was woke up by his phone the next day it was the school calling and he told them he would need some time off and he was putting his two weeks in.

Karma continues to sleep and mumbles a little as he could hear Nagisa's phone going off, turning on his side to hold Nagisa.

Nagisa smiled and looked at him and hung up and kissed him. "I am taking a two week leave and putting in my two weeks. I don't know if I can work there any more." he said smiling

Karma wakes up from getting hugged and kissed. He yawns and looks at Nagisa, "... I would hope after that whole experience that you were going to work at another school," he gently flicks Nagisa's forehead.