Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Then... why are you still awake," Karma walks over and then pokes Nagisa's nose with a smile, "were you waiting for me or something?"

"Yeah but you need the sleep for the medicine to work it's magic. I read it on the container you goof ball," Karma laughs a little.

Karma laughs a little, "yes your my little goof ball," he smiles as he cuddles with Nagisa, "now... it's time for you to get your sleep."

Karma was sleeping and wakes up by morning, looking at his phone and stretches out, "ahhh... it's the weekend, no work today," he smiles and turns onto his back.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "you should really thank how the week is set up," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

"Well it's not like that will last long. Your going to be working with Koro... right?" Karma rubs the back of his head, "speaking of which, how do you feel? Do you feel completely healed?"

Karma rubs his chin, "well it is morning so maybe we should get clean up and then have some breakfast," he smiles and looks at Nagisa, getting off the bed.

Karma kisses Nagisa and smiles as well, "can you walk? ... Or do you want me to carry you to the bathroom," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

Karma laughs a little, "are you just wanting me to carry you," he smiles and then picks up Nagisa, "so where should we go first? Kitchen for food? Or maybe bathroom to get washed up?"