~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma nods his head with a smile, "yeah sure, I am glad your happy," he rubs Nagisa's head.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Yeah.. unfortunately," Karma laughs a little. He looks at Nagisa and smiles, "well... once you start working, you won't have time to miss me," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma laughs a little, "your a goof ball," he smiles. He looks at Nagisa, "well... it's school so probably the weekdays but depending on the students or the activities going on, you might have to work some weekends. I am not sure," he rubs his chin.

"I will try not to work on the weekends alright that way we can have some time together with each other." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath and kissed his cheek

"I am sure Koro will back you up so you don't have to work on the weekends," Karma smiles a little. He kisses Nagisa's cheek as well, "well we should get some sleep, you don't know if Koro has any plans and I need to wake up for work," he yawns.

"Well that will be nice and I would really like to do something like that with him some times as well." he said looking at him then took a deep breath wondering what was going to happen in the future. "ARE you tired and damn ok lets go to sleep."

(thought they just woke up but oh well)

Karma smiles a little and nods his head slowly, "I am sure he will be glad to spend time with you as well. I am sure he knows that you think of him as a role model." He looks at the time and laughs a little, shrugging his shoulders, "well... work is pretty tiring after all." Karma stands up, "though... my stomach is trying to tell me something," he laughs a little. "Let's go get some breakfast," he stretches. "After a shower, I will be more awake," he smiles.

Karma nods his head and watches Nagisa limping, "it seems the medicine is starting to actually work for you," he smiles while walking into the kitchen.

"Hm... we will see if a heating pad or a ice pack will help it feel better," Karma smiles a little and rubs Nagisa's head.

"So.. what do you want more? Ice pack or heating pad," Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little.

Karma laughs a little and shakes his head, "it's fine, we will get you a ice pack," he pokes Nagisa's nose. "So what would you like for breakfast?"

Karma laughs a little, "that doesn't help," he nudges Nagisa and goes into the freezer, handing Nagisa a ice pack, thinking of something to make for breakfast.

Karma laughs a little and then bites Nagisa's neck with a smile, "of course I love you, you little goof ball," he smiles and starts taking some stuff out of the fridge.

Nagisa smiled and looked at him. "I love you too my lovable big strong man." he said laughing and kissed his cheek once he came back over. "What do we have to eat?" he asked

Karma smiles and laughs a little as he was rubbing his chin, "well I have something in mind but why don't you go relax? Your still recovering," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

"Do you want something to drink while you wait," Karma mentioned as he started to work on breakfast.