~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Nagisa smiled and started to eat the food smiling at him. "Thank you for this." he said looking at him as he ate his food loving what he was eating as well it was so good and it tasted like they had just got it even tho its leftovers.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Koro nods his head with a smile, "I am glad your enjoying it," he then sits down at the couch and stretches our a bit, looking at the time and rubs the back of his head, "well at least once you get a job, you don't have to wait for Karma to get home. Having a job will keep you busy," he smiles.

"I am glad that I am as well it means a lot to me that you are doing this for me you know." he said smiling and looked at him. "I don't know what I would do with out your help Koro." he said smiling at him happy

Koro looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "I just wish... I gave you the medicine sooner that way you would already be completely healed but I am always glad to help any of my past students," he smiles.

Koro smiles and shakes his head, "well I will be glad when it completely helps you," he rubs the back of his head, blinking a couple of times when his cheek got suddenly kissed and laughs a little, "... missing Karma are we?"

Koro nods his head and then laughs a little, looking at the time, "well... maybe he had some last minute paper work to do or something," he rubs the back of his head.

Nagisa looked at him as he started to worry. What happened if he didn't come home and he died again...He didn't know what to do if he did that. Nagisa sighed and shook his head wondering why his mind went there all the time.

Koro looks at Nagisa and rubs his head with a smile, "I am sure he is on his way home, try not to worry about him. Remember... he is Karma after all."

Koro rubs the back of his head and sighs, "I guess that didn't help too much.. huh," he laughs a little. "Since Karma is.. well Karma."

The door opens wide and Karma enters the house with a relieved sigh, "... nice to be home," he takes off his shoes and scratches the back of his head.

Koro looks at Karma and laughs a little, "Nagisa was all worried about you."

Karma looks at Nagisa and Koro, rubbing the back of his head, "I had some paper work to do and kinda fell asleep at my desk."

Karma looks at Nagisa and shakes his head, "...sorry. I should have called to say what I was doing. Maybe you wouldn't have been so worried," he rubs the back of his head and sticks his tongue out a little.

".. Careless as usual it seems," Koro laughs a little.

"But I was worried I am sorry that I was worried tho you know." he said sighing and looked at him then closed his eyes. "I should of known better, but I also know you and I know how you go about things as well." he said sighing

Karma looks at Koro and laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head and then looks at Nagisa, tilting his head, "did... you think someone attacked me or something? Surely you should know I am not some easy target. What happened before was me getting off guard so that was different," he scratches the back of his head.

Koro looks at Karma and looks at Nagisa with a smile, "you two act like a married couple," he laughs a little.

Karma laughs a little and sticks his tongue out, "hey... I don't try to look for trouble... as much since I am now working. Maybe before when we were in school sure..," he then looks at Koro, laughing a little as he rubs the back of his head.

Koro laughs softly, "guess that caught you two off guard huh," he smiles a little.

Karma laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah I suppose you do," he smiles. He then looks at Koro and then at Nagisa, smiling, "well I am glad to hear that."

Koro smiles a little, "well, glad to help," he laughs a bit.

"Thanks Karma and Kuro." he said smiling and closed his eyes wondering what they should do next, but didn't really understand what was going on either and he was really tired

Karma smiles and sniffs a bit, laughing a little, "did you have some Chinese food leftovers?" He scratches the back of his head, "I will be back, I just want to get out of my work clothes," he heads for the bedroom.

Koro nods his head and looks at Nagisa with a smile, "well sounds like Karma is happy about the medicine I gave you."