Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Well you want to go there naked?" Karma laughs a little as he gives Nagisa a t shirt and some black pants, "there you go naked butt," he smiles and gives Nagisa's butt a friendly pat.

"Thanks. and no I don't I meant I could change when we go out. That way I am not wearing your clothes the entire time." He said as he got ready and everything fit him really well. "This is weird. I look like you use to in these." he said

Karma shrugs his shoulders, "why does that matter? I mean... you need to wear something you dork," he shakes his head slowly. He looks at Nagisa in his clothes and laughs a little, "the hair and your eye color is the only things that are really different."

"Yeah, but this just isn't me. Do you have a vest or something that I can put on over this shirt?" He asked as he looked into the closet and sighed. "If I had a vest I think it would be much better." He said as he put his hat on.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "you want a vest," he rubs the back of his head as he goes back into his closet, looking around and pulls out a vest, giving it to Nagisa.

Nagisa smiled and put the vest on. "There we go now this looks like something I would wear." He said smiling as he put his hat on and looked at him. "I think I like this new look its edgy." he said laughing

Karma looks at what Nagisa was wearing and laughs a little, "you are such a cute little dork," he smiles and kisses Nagisa's cheek and goes to check his laptop to see what was playing at the theater.

"I maybe a dork, but I am your dork now." Negisa said smiling. "Not sure why, but I always feel myself when I have a vest on. If I don't have one one I don't feel like myself." he said looking at Karma and walked behind him. "I do want to spar with you some time maybe so I don't get rusty."

Karma laughs a little, "yes and your my cute little dork," he pokes Nagisa's nose. Karma looks at the vest and shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "well I suppose that makes sense." Karma rubs the back of his head, "seriously? You want to have a spar match? Just so you don't get rusty," he looks at Nagisa.

"Yeah mostly because I am good at fighting and you know that as well. How are we now 2 for 2 or 2 for 0?" He asked teasing Karma. "that and if I keep the job till I find another one I will need to fight to live." he said

Karma laughs a little and nods his head, "it's like you live to fight," he looks at Nagisa and crosses his arms a little. "Oh... we have plenty of ... 'spars,' he smiles and bites Nagisa's neck. "So your saying in order for you to live with me, you will fight to survive? Your a goof ball."

"No in order for me to not have my students kill me." He said looking at Karma. "I don't like to fight, but they have declared war. You do also know I don't take kindly to loosing not since class E when I found out how to be a better me." he said smiling at him. "Now for the movies anything good?"

"Well once you get a new job... you won't have to worry about those other students," Karma rubs his chin, "you got to remember acting like Koro is probably not the best way to get on the student's good side." Karma looks at the computer, "hm... well do you see the movie that you wanted to see listed?"

"But until I get that new job I can't let my guard down." he said looking at him. Negisa then looked over Karma's shoulder."That movie looks good I heard it was an action flick." He said and looked at him.

"Well then I guess I will have to guard you.. and get my mustard and wasabi ready to strike," Karma laughs a little. He looks at the movie, "is that the movie that you wanted to see," he looks at Nagisa.

Karma nods his head as he writes down the showtimes and looks at the clock, "I expect you to protect me as well. I am not that mighty as I was in the underworld," he laughs a little. Karma smiles and kisses Nagisa's cheek as he walks outside of the apartment.

Karma nods his head and looks at Nagisa, "do you want me to get your pain medication before we leave to the movies," he rubs the back of his head.

Nagisa smiled. "So you noticed that did you." he said as he rubbed the back of his head with the good hand. "I'll be find this pain is nothing compared what I have felt before." He said smiling. "Alright I am ready for the movies."

Karma laughs a little, "of course I did. I am not some dumb ass when it comes to noticing pain," he crosses his arms. He shakes his head with a sigh, "alright if you say so but if you complain later, don't say I didn't tell you," he closes the door when he walked out, locking it and walks to the car, getting into it and puts on his seat belt.

"I promise I won't complain how may times do I have to tell you this pain is nothing. Just annoying is all." he said shaking his head as he got into the car with Karma and sighed it did hurt, but like like when he broke a bone or anything. In fact this pain reminded him or all the times he was in pain came back and kicked someones ass.

Karma looks at Nagisa and crosses his arms with a sigh, "alright but if it does... let me know. If you don't... your punishment for not telling me is to wear a skirt," he smiles a little and gently flicks Nagisa's forehead before getting into the car. He starts up the car and then drives out of the drive way, driving in the direction of town where the movie theater was.

"Why a skirt!?" Nagisa almost yelled and pouted as Karma flicked his head. "Why would I tell you if it hurt even if it did You will just say I told you so you should of got the medicine." Nagisa said as they were driving across town to the movie theaters.