~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"Why do you miss your wings so bad? I mean.... how long have you technically have them," Karma looks at Nagisa.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I think we both were wingless longer though," Karma laughs a little as he pokes Nagisa's cheek.

"I mean... I do miss flying but how could I resist being alive again," Karma smiles a little and kisses Nagisa.

"That's good to hear. Looks like you finally woke up from your daze," Karma laughs a little and continues to kiss Nagisa.

"Yeah it took a lot of help from you, but I really did wake up from this daze. It just took me longer than most. I guess I went through more stuff than I wanted to in hell."

Karma laughs a little and smiles, "well I am glad I did my best to wake you up from your daze." He nods his head, "yeah to be expected from a place like hell," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah.I guess I was always on guard there and every time I let my guard down something bad would happen so yeah I am glad I woke up, but part of this doesn't seem real to me even tho it is."

Karma rubs his chin a little, "hm such a strange question," he smiles a little and pokes Nagisa's nose, ".. you of course."

Karma laughs a little and shakes his head, "don't worry, I made quite the reputation for my house," he smiles a little.

Karma nods his head, "of course," he smiles, "I have you so I don't need any girls." He smiles, "as for torture... it depends," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

Karma laughs a little, "hey some of the things I did in hell would be considered legal," he smiles.

Karma blinks a little and laughs a little, "hey I am controlling myself when your hurt," he crosses his arms.