~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "let's just say your face kind of gave off that expression," he pokes Nagisa's cheek. He looks how hard Nagisa was getting and smiles a little as he kisses Nagisa's neck. He blinks a little as he looks at Nagisa, laughing a little as he leans back, unzipping his pants to take his cock out, "does its still look bigger than it was in the underworld?" Karma shakes his head slowly, "don't worry, regardless if it is your first time again or not, I will be gentle," he smiles as he licks a couple of his fingers, starting to finger Nagisa.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma laughs a little, "hey you should be glad that I am going to be gentle," he smiles a little. He looks down at his cock and spits on his hand, stroking his cock to make it wet. "I should.. have made sure I gotten some lube," he rubs the back of his head.

"We should have, but who would of thought we were going to have sex right here and now." Nagisa said really nervous about this he didn't care that anyone was there now all he wanted was Karma.

Karma laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, "yeah.. very true," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. "But since you still think this is a dream.. I had to wake you up somehow," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

"Yeah I'm awake now at least I think I am. I guess I was effected more than I thought I was down there." Nagisa said looking at him as he wiggled his butt wanting more or at least him to move his fingers.

Karma smirks softly with a smile, "hey if you keep that up, I will truly wake you up," he glances at Nagisa while he continues to finger Nagisa's butt. He moves his other hand to stroke Nagisa's cock as he rubs his cock against Nagisa's.

Nagisa bit his lip and moaned. "He started to throb wanting more. Damn I don't care if this body is a virgin anymore I want you and I need you now." Nagisa said surprised by that coming out of his mouth. "Prove to me that this is real and make love to me. Right here and right now." he said smilng

Karma blinks as he looks at Nagisa after his bold words. He laughs a little, "oh wow.. you want it that badly huh," he smiles as he puts another finger inside of Nagisa, spreading him open and presses his cock tip on Nagisa's entrance. He moves his fingers away and the starts pushing his cock inside of Nagisa.

"I want all of you prove to me this is real." Nagisa bit his lip as he started to go into him it was only then he realized that this body wasn't the body from the underworld at least not down there. Nagisa curled his ball into a fist knowing the pleasure that Karma was going to give him he just had to get past this point right now, Tears were waning to come out of Nagisa eye's from the pain, but he didn't want Karma to stop not nowt the pain would be good soon and pleasure would be replace it and he knew that as he had to do was wait.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles, "oh is that a fact? So my words is not enough to prove to you that this is real? You need the power of my cake as well?" Karma watches Nagisa as he was sliding inside of Nagisa, kissing his cheek, "everything is fine. I will go easy at first," he rubs the tears under Nagisa's eyes as he slides the rest of his cock inside Nagisa, keeping it inside for a couple of minutes before he would start thrusting.

Nagisa nodded. "Be easy." He said tears still in his eyes. "I want everything about you my love." Nagisa said as he soon filled him up. The pain slowly turned to pleasure as he started to get use to Karma inside him and then started to moan. "I want it all I need it all." he said as grabbed one of Karma's hands as he was even harder and pre cum started to leak out

Karma slowly nods his head as he moves his hips slowly and arches his back with a soft moan. He looks down at Nagisa with a smile as he leans down, kissing Nagisa on the lips as he continues thrusting. He could see in Nagisa's face he was getting use to his cock, he smiled, "do you want me to increase the speed now," he looks down, stroking Nagisa's pre-cuming cock while looking back up at Nagisa.

"Yes please." He said and blushed at the kiss. "I'm use to it now so faster." he whispered his back hurting a bit from the hard floor of the restaurant. He had some blood seeing from him at this point and he looked at him and smiled. "If its you I'll be ok." he whispered and closed his eye enjoying the pleasure at this point

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, nodding his head as he starts to thrust faster inside of Nagisa. He softly moans as he then picks up Nagisa so he was sitting in his lap, thrusting upward inside of him as he had Nagisa's cock rubbing on his stomach and holds onto Nagisa's butt.

Nagisa smiled and moaned knowing that everyone would know what they were doing at this point the sheet was moving up and down he was moaning more and more wanting everything that Karma had soon he ended up cumming on his shirt and bit his lip as he did and closed his eyes. "Thank you." he whispered

Karma continues thrusting while he softly moans. He could hear the music turning up more and laughs a little, "...Koro thinks of everything," he looks at Nagisa and looks down, smiling seeing he got cum now on his shirt, "well if they didn't know now, they will know after seeing my shirt," he then cums inside of Nagisa.

Nagisa blushed and looked at him. "Yeah I guess so. That and my pants since I won't be able to clean up like I normally do." He said blushing as he looked down knowing there would be blood and cum mixed with each other. "So I guess I was a virgin." he whispered and smiled at him as he pulled him into a hug. "Alright so I guess this is the real world and I am not dreaming. I am still a little broken tho." he said looking at him.

Karma looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head, nodding his head, "yeah.. going to be kind of awkward for you to walk around with blood and cum in your pants... I mean I guess it's a good thing your not wearing white pants," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah.. if there was blood, most likely. I mean.. I wasn't going rough, so it wasn't that." Karma hugs Nagisa and laughs a little but then sighs, "do you... still need me to prove it to you? I am still inside," he pokes Nagisa's nose with a smile.

"I don't know if this body can take any more sex right now Karma." He said looking at him and sighing then kissed him. "I am in pain and I don't know how to deal with this as it is." He said looking at him. "The part that is broken will take time to fix Karma's it not something that can be fixed over night." he said looking at him,

Karma laughs a little, "then you better wake up quickly or I will give you a non stop sex fest until you do wake up," he gently flicks Nagisa's nose, "I am just kidding... I can only last as long myself," he rubs the back of his head and then kisses Nagisa. He looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, shaking his head, "then.. what seems to be the problem? It can only be helped if you talk about it... that's how it works," he pokes his head out from the blanket, seeing everyone was talking with each other and listening to the music, "looks like they forgot about us," he laughs a little.

"I don' know I just feel like I am in a bad place right now. You know, I feel like the dead should stay dead and we shouldn't change things. I also feel like someone is going to take me away again and torture me." Nagisa said looking at him. "That's just how I feel right now and I don't know what I can do about it." Nagisa said and looked at Karma as he peeked out. "You called all of them for me and I feel bad I attacked one former classmate and then we had sex." Nagisa said blushing. "Hey you can pull out of me now maybe I can clean a little with the sheets or something." He said looking away

Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs, shaking his head, "how are we in a bad place? We prevented our deaths... that has to be good right?" He groans a little, "well.. personally it was getting boring down there anyway," he crosses his arms. "It felt like all we did was ate, sleep, fuck and other little things as well." Karma pokes Nagisa's nose, "no one is going to do that.. why are you not trusting me Nagisa? Can't you ... just put your trust in me?" Karma shakes his head a little, "well they don't know what we been through so.. it only makes sense," he then pulls his cock out of Nagisa, "yeah... sure," he rubs the back of his head as he starts adjusting his clothing.

Nagisa looked away. "I do trust you Karma and my trust is in you...I just I don't know I have to get over the fact that we cheated death. I always heard if you cheat it bad things will happen." he said as Karma pulled out Nagisa grabbed the sheets and cleaned out himself as much as he could with the sheets so he wouldn't leak in front of his friends. After cleaning up the best he could he adjusted his clothes at well. "I don't know for me I every time I wanted to try something new in hell I would get kidnapped." Nagisa said looking at him not really sure what to do or any next nor really understanding if Karma knew how he felt. There was one word or it now Nagisa had become paranoid about everything and he was fighting it as they were talking.

Karma sighs and shakes his head, "you are overthinking it. Koro gave us a second chance... and there is nothing wrong with that. Do you know how many people wish they were lucky enough to have a second chance like we did? So many people would love to be in our situation if it means they can be alive." He watches Nagisa clean himself off and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head as he looks down at his shirt, looking at Nagisa's cum and laughs a little, "you may be a mes, but you made me a mess as well," he grabs the other side of the sheet, cleaning off his cock and attempts to clean off his shirt. He shakes his head, "well.. stuff are different not here, remember, hell has supernatural beings, here is a different story." He slowly gets out from under the blanket and watched as everyone was still focus in conversation, eating or even dancing, "well.. at least no one seems to care," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. "...I will take that as a they accept our relationship," he smiles a little.