Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, rubbing Nagisa's head and nods his head, "sure it's no problem, we known each other for a while now."

Koro looks at Karma and Nagisa, smiling a little and then looks at all the food still left, "hm... maybe I got too much," he laughs a little.

"Don't worry we can just eat this tomorrow as well I don't mind." he said smiling and looked dat him as he ate the food happy about everything that was going on and wondered about what to do as well." he said

Koro laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I suppose that is true," he rubs the back of his head.

"It's true Chinese food tastes better on day one but .. it's still good regardless," Karma laughs slightly.

"Yep and I don't care how old it is I will eat it no matter what. I love this type of food." he said smiling and looked at him then gave him a slight smile wondering what they should do next after he was done eating the food.

"I mean... there will be a limit, but it should at least last within a week. But I am sure we will have some tomorrow for lunch," Karma laughs a little.

"Well that is good to know," Koro laughs a little as he looks at the time, "I guess I should go home soon, I need to find a job as well," he scratches the back of his head.

Koro looks at Nagisa and smiles, "well I can if you want. I mean, I can be with you until you get a job, which I will help you do since Karma is busy."

Karma looks at Nagisa and Koro, laughing a little and rubs the back of his head, "I am sure Nagisa will love hanging out with you sensei," he smiles.

Koro looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, "well I will be glad to look after you until you heal up or get a job," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma smiles a little as he rubs his chin, wondering if he should eat more as he eats a egg roll.

Koro smiles and nods his head, "yeah I can do that no problem," he pats Nagisa's head and looks at Nagisa and Karma, laughing a little, "still hungry?"

Karma looks up and laughs a little, "well... its hard to resist Chinese food," he scratches the back of his head.

"I know its my favorite food. I am not wanting any more food, but you know I Can never stop when I love something." he said smiling and looking at him then took a deep breath. "You might want to put this away."

Koro laughs a little as he checks the time and stands up, "ah so I see, well I am glad I picked out something both of you liked," he smiles, "I should... probably get going but I will see you two tomorrow."

Karma laughs softly and nods his head, "yeah or we will continue eating." He looks at Koro, "okay see you tomorrow Koro," he smiles.

Koro smiles and then waves, getting up from the table, "yeah see you tomorrow you two," he then walks outside and heads back to Nagisa's old apartment.

Karma smiles as he helps Nagisa put the Chinese food into the fridge.

Karma smiles a little as he leans over to Nagisa, kissing his cheek, "so do you want to get some sleep? I mean.. you don't really have work yet, but you should still get your sleep to recover," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head, "yeah I suppose it is time for you to take your meds. Do you need help to go into the bedroom?" He knew Nagisa's meds were in the bedroom.

Karma nods his head as he helps Nagisa into the bedroom. He sits him on the bed and walks into the kitchen to get Nagisa a glass of water and returns to Nagisa, "well you should get some rest first so you can feel better," he goes and gets Nagisa his pain meds.