Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma smiles a little and hugs Nagisa, "well... I will be back when I can. Make sure to give Koro a call when you need someone to spend time with," he rubs Nagisa's head.

"Alright I will I promise." he said wondering if he would need food to be brought to him when he wanted something to eat, but he wasn't sure so he turned on the TV and started to watch it as well as go onto the computer to see what to do next

Karma smiles and pats Nagisa's head as he walks outside of the house, "see you later tonight," he locks the door and then goes on his way to his job.

Karma smiles and then texts Koro to let him know to check on Nagisa as he was walking to work. He did hope that Nagisa will get better quick since he knew he wasn't really the type to laze around.

Karma eventually made it to his job and then starts working.

Koro walks to Nagisa's and Karma's apartment, knocking on the door, "hey Nagisa, it's me Koro," he then opens the door with the key Karma gave him and walks inside, closing the door.

"Hey Koro I didn't know if you were coming over today, but thank you." Nagisa said and looked at him. "I don't know what I should do I can't move or do anything." he said sighing. "This is not like me."

Koro laughs a little, "hey it's still early you know," he yawns a little and stretches out his arms. "Besides... I promised you I was coming over yesterday." Koro sighs a little as he goes into his bag, "I got something at the store before my form changed. It might sting... but it will completely heal your wound you have."

"REally how fast will it work?" he asked smiling and then looked at him and blushed. "You did say you were going to come over but I didn't know when you were going to come over....How long does it take to heal after you apply it?"

Koro looks at the back and rubs the back of his head, "the faster you apply it, it will take about 24 hours for it to completely heal," he smiles a little. "This stuff.. was very expensive I remember but that means it works good," he gives it to Nagisa.

Koro laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah you should. That way you don't have to be a couch potato." Koro tilts his head and then smiles a little, "I looked it up on the internet and saw it on a website, so if I ever need more, I can just get it there. Besides.... as your formal teacher, I got to make sure your doing well and suffering the way are you now, I can tell you much rather be doing something than sitting on your butt all day."

Koro smiles a little and nods his head as he hands the stuff to Nagisa, "it pains me to see you like this, considering how you were like in the classroom. I am sure it's hurting Karma as well," he smiles.

Koro sighs and smiles a little, "well that stuff will make you feel completely better," he pats Nagisa's head. He tilts his head, "your still learning from me even if I am not your teacher no more? Like what," he rubs his chin.

Nagisa smiled and looked at him. "That after classes and after you being my teacher you still care about us no matter what." he said smiling and looked at him. It still haunted him to this day that he was the one who made the final blow that killed him. He knew he did the right thing, but that didn't make it any less easy.

Koro smiles as he looks at Nagisa, "well... I am always happy to help my former students." He sits down next to Nagisa and sniffs the air, "seems like you had breakfast," he laughs a little, "make sure to eat all that Chinese food. Shouldn't let that go to waste," he smiles.

Koro looks at Nagisa and rubs his chin, "it could be the whole experience your going through is taking it's toll on you," he sighs a little.