~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"Alright that will make me happy thank you. I can eat a little more...Oh can you put some bacon into the next one was well please." he said looking at him then drank some more of his drink.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma smiles and nods his head. He laughs a little, "yeah of course," he rubs the back of his head and goes to the kitchen to get more of the breakfast scramble for both him and Nagisa. Karma comes back and gives Nagisa his plate, sitting down next to him.

Karma nods his head with a smile, "I am glad your enjoying it so much." He then laughs a little, "well of course, the first one had no bacon in it, this patch does," he pokes Nagisa's nose with a smile as he goes back to eating.

Karma laughs a little, "but of course," he pokes Nagisa's nose with a smile. He looks at Nagisa and smiles, rubbing Nagisa's head, "so are you excited that you will be working with someone you idealize," he kisses Nagisa's cheek.

"I am It makes me so happy to think that I get to do something I love with the person who made me become better with my life. I want to help out all the kids that I can with him like he helped us."

Karma smiles a little and laughs softly as he looks at Nagisa, "well.. it sounds like you have something to look forward too," he rubs Nagisa's head, "I wish I was that excited about working," he chuckles.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, rubbing his chin, "hm... that sounds like something I would do," he smiles a little and kisses Nagisa's cheek.

Karma laughs a little, "I am surprise you like that about me so suddenly. I thought you weren't into how bad ass I was," he pokes Nagisa's nose and then kisses his cheek.

Karma blinks and laughs a little, "I'm... cute... huh? I should be saying that about you," he pokes Nagisa's nose with a smile.

Karma laughs a little as he checks his phone, seeing a text from Koro and rubs the back of his head with a smile, "it seems Kuro was able to successfully find a job for both you and him. So looks like you will be working with Koro," he laughs a little and kisses Nagisa's cheek.

"that is great I cannot wait you know how excited I am about this? This is the one thing I've always wanted.. to teach along the side Koro sensei." He said smiling. That day when he had to kill him was the worst day of his life

Karma smiles a little and then looks at Nagisa, "well... at least now you don't have to wait for me to get home. You will be busy along side Koro sensei, your biggest dream," he smiles, glad that Nagisa was not going to be alone at the house.

Karma rubs his chin, "I am sure Koro will let you know when it is time for you two to start working," he smiles.

"I am so excited about this I have all of my teaching elements here... And I'm ready to go... I can't wait to start teaching with Koro." He said looking at him and kissed his cheek

Karma smiles a little and kisses Nagisa's cheek as well, "well I am glad you are looking forward to working with Koro," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well I am glad you have something to look forward too," he rubs Nagisa's head and kisses his forehead.