~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Nagisa sighed and set on the toilet and sighed. He put his hands on his face and wondered what to do next he was excited a scared about going into teaching with Kuro

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Hm? Is everything alright," Karma looks at Nagisa as he was putting on his shirt and then reaches down, buckling up his belt.

"Yeah just a little stressed about everything right now." he said looking at him then thought about it and shook his head. "ANyway what do you want to do today? I have to get dressed."

"Stressed? You should feel happy that your going to be working with Koro. I mean.. he was always your idol and he was the reason why you wanted to be a teacher," Karma laughs a little. He rubs his chin, "well.. get dressed and I will think about it."

"I am I am happy and excited you know." he said sighing not sure what to do next and kissed Karma. "I wasn't a good teacher on my own or I don't think I was at least." he said

Karma kisses Nagisa and smiles a little, laughing softly, "yeah because the class you taught were filled with delinquents. They function... a lot differently," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yeah I know, but So were we at one point of time you know." he said looking at Karma. "They just needed to be pushed in the right direction you know." he said sighing

"I was more of a delinquent than you were," Karma laughs a little. He rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "yeah I suppose, maybe octopus Kuro would have been able to convince them... I mean he convince us," he rubs his chin.

"He did and I really did give up when I was put in that class... Koro gave us all hope and I am happy that he did give us. I mean just look at where we all are." Nagisa said smiling

Karma rubs his chin and smiles a little, "yeah.. that's true. I'm a businessman and you.. were a teacher. But you will probably wind up now being a teacher's assistant. But I am sure you don't mind... since it's Koro your assisting," he smiles.

"No I don't I am happy to teach with him that was my one dream to have with him was to teach along side him eveh tho I knew that I wouldn't be able to do it." he said smiling

"Well now that it's happening, your one true dream, you should be happy it is happening," Karma laughs a little as he pokes Nagisa's nose.

Karma laughs a little, "well... I will take that as a good thing. The moment it happens, that is when you wake up," he smiles.

Karma smiles and nods his head, "I can tell. You seem pumped but also nervous... are you still nervous about what happened when you were a teacher?"

"YEah I think so I wasn't the best teacher when I was on my own just so you know." he said sighing and shook his head. "I don't know what I should even do with it." he said

"Well what happen happened. But this time, you have Koro with you and depending on the school, you won't have to worry about it if your teaching younger kids."

Karma laughs a little and nods his head, "he sure is... the way he handled me is saying so," he rubs the back of his head.

"Right....He was my reason for wanting to be a teacher I wanted to help others like he helped me out." he said smiling. "I am just wondering if I am a bad teacher or something."

Karma shakes his head slowly, "I wouldn't let what happened affect you. Just remember, this time, you have Koro with you."

Karma smiles and pokes Nagisa's nose, "well then... no need to feel so nervous then," he laughs softly.