~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma smiles and then laughs a little, "I wish I was as lucky as you to be able to work with a role model," he rubs the back of his head.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"I'm sorry I didn't think about that, but I am happy about that you know." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed him. "The only thing that would make it better is working with you." he said

Karma looks at Nagisa and then laughs a little as he shakes his head, rubbing Nagisa's head and then kisses him. "Well as much as working together would be nice, you might be bored in my line of work," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma smiles a little and then laughs a little, "well I am just glad you don't have to be home all day by yourself until I get home," he rubs the back of his head.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, "do you want me to call Koro and see if he can spend time with us," he tilts his head and then nods his head, "of course... you goof ball," he laughs a little and nudges Nagisa with a smile.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little. He smiles, "silly...it's the weekend so I don't need to work today," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

"Don't work anymore hm? Well that isn't true anymore since you now have a job," Karma laughs a little. "Trust me... I know my days off," he smiles.

Karma laughs a little, "maybe we should call Koro... you know to celebrate you two getting a job," he smiles a little. He kisses Nagisa's cheek, "well I am glad your so happy then."

Karma laughs a little as he looks at the time, "well what should we do while we wait for Koro to get here," he looks at Nagisa.

Karma laughs a little as he snuggles with Nagisa as he looks at the phone and smiles, "looks like Kuro is on his way here," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "and.. he is the reason why we are back in our time period instead of the underworld," he kisses Nagisa as well.

"Yeah I guess so I still don't really understand that we were down there for a really long time so I don't know what is going on or what is happening next you know." He said looking at him sighing and cuddled with Karma

Karma laughs a little, "well... are you glad or upset with the way it turned out," he looks at Nagisa and tilts his head, blinking as he heard a knock, smiling, "I think Kuro is here," he stands up with a stretch, walking into the kitchen, "I'm gonna see what we have for Kuro to drink, can you answer the door?"

"Um sure." He said getting up and taking it slow but soon opened the door for Kuro. "Hey welcome back its almost like you live here." Nagisa said looking at him and started to walk back to the couch. "Come in and closed the door behind you." he said smiling

Koro laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "yeah... it sure feels like it... huh?" He walks in the house and nods his head as he closes the door, walking into the living room and sits down, "have both you and Karma ate anything yet?"