~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Karma smiles and then laughs a little, "well that's good, I might have some leftover Chinese food too. We did get a lot... thanks to Koro," he mentions before leaving for the bedroom.

Koro smiles and looks at Nagisa, "so... glad Karma is back home now," he laughs a little.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma gets his works clothes off and gets dressed in more comfortable clothes.

Koro blinks, "you want me to go home already," he laughs a little.

Koro laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well I am sure Karma needs to get some dinner that I can pick up and since you already ate, I am not sure if you want to get something as well."

Koro looks at Nagisa and rubs his chin, "it's probably the medicine, it's doing a lot to help heal you. Not to mention the wound itself probably slowly recovering. Once you go to bed, it will be better."

Karma comes back down and looks at Koro and Nagisa, walking into the kitchen to warm up some Chinese food.

"Yeah I guess so I just hate it and i feel so bad that I am doing this." he said looking at him then sighed not sure what they should do next. "I am kind of tired you know." he said

Koro looks at Nagisa and rubs the back of his head, "well if I were you, I would go lay down. It's probably the medicine trying to heal your body."

Karma looks at Nagisa as he waited for the food to warm up, "yeah you should get some rest if your feeling off," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well I am just heating up some Chinese food and it's still cooking. So I have no problem bringing you to the bedroom now," Karma smiles a little.

Koro smiles, "you two are a pretty cute couple," he laughs a little.

Karma smiles and walks over to Nagisa, picking him up, "well then I shall move you to the bedroom. I will be back Koro," he walks to the bedroom.

"Alright," Koro smiles as he sits down at the table, resting his chin on his palm.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little as he walks into the bedroom, laying Nagisa on the bed, "is that better," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma smiles and rubs Nagisa's head, "well.. why don't you get some sleep? I will probably be up shortly," he leans down and kisses Nagisa's cheek.

Karma smiles and nods his head, "alright but I need to get some food in me first and then I can doctor you up," he rubs Nagisa's head. "Just remember, I can't stay up too late since I have work in the morning," he laughs a little.

Karma laughs a little and nods his head with a smile, "alright, well I will be back in a bit okay?" He rubs Nagisa's head and heads back downstairs, seeing Koro sitting on the couch as he heads to the kitchen.

Koro looks at Karma, "well I will have a busy day tomorrow trying to find a teacher and assistant job for a Nagisa and myself so I will see you tomorrow."

"Alright, see you," Karma walks into the dining room and starts to eat.

Koro smiles and then leaves.

Within a few minutes to a hour, Karma walks into the bedroom, looking at Nagisa and laughs a little, "I thought you were tired," he crosses his arms with a smile.