Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, rubbing Nagisa's head, "well.. once you have your job, you will be distracted. But.. it's not like I go to work all the time. I mean... I am sure I have holidays off," he laughs a little.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little as he leans down, kissing Nagisa's cheek, "well.. you have me all to yourself once I get home," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, shaking his head, "as long as I can get out of my work clothes, I can stay up as long as you want," he pokes Nagisa's nose.

"Oh really, but won't you be tired the next day for work?" he asked looking at him and wondered about that. "I would like to watch a move with you tomorrow night then. We don't have to go out we can stay in, but I want to watch a movie." he said

"As long as I go to bed at a decent time, I will be fine for work you goof ball." Karma rubs his chin and smiles a little, nodding his head, "alright, we can do that," he rubs Nagisa's head.

Karma sighs and rubs Nagisa's head with a smile, "don't worry, the day will go by fast and before you know it, I will be home," he kisses Nagisa's cheek.

"But at least you got to hang out with Koro.. I thought that made you happy?" Karma smiles a little, "I love you too," he stands up, "do you want some breakfast after I am done in the shower?"

"Oh right, I should get your pain medicine before making breakfast," Karma walks to get Nagisa's pain meds and gives Nagisa a couple, going to the kitchen to get him some water.