~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Koro smiles and rubs Nagisa's head, "don't worry, you will get better soon within a day or so." He looks at Nagisa, "so do you want to see what I found for jobs?"

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Koro smiles a little, "is that where you want to teach with me? The same place...were we all met," he hands Nagisa the newspaper to show him what he found for job listings for a teacher and an assistant job.

"It doesn't have to be no it really doesn't I just saw that it was weird that they have an opening for the same grade and everything. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing." he said looking the list over and thought about what they wanted to do.

"Well I doubt it will be the same reason or anything," Koro laughs a little. He looks at Nagisa as he was review the job listings he found.

Koro smiles a little and nods his head, "I will look forward working with you. I am sure you are as well," he laughs a little.

Koro smiles and then looks at the clock, rubbing the back of his head, "so do you feel the medicine working it's magic yet," he looks at Nagisa.

Koro smiles when Nagisa said the medicine was helping and blinks, laughing a little, "are you two going to find out through sex or something," he rubs the back of his head.

Koro laughs a little and then looks at the time, "it's mid evening, are you starting to feel hungry at all," he rubs he back of his head.

"Hm well you should eat up the Chinese food so it doesn't go to waste," Koro laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, smiling at Nagisa.

Koro nods his head with a smile, "sure I will go heat some up for you," he walks into the kitchen and takes out some Chinese food from yesterday and warms it up in the microwave.

"Sure no problem," Koro smiles as he watches the Chinese food warm up in the microwave. Once it was done, Koro grabs a spoon and a fork, walking back to Nagisa and gives him the plate.