~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it I was scared and I ddin't mean to do anything of that kind." he said as he looked at him and then closed his eyes as he started to go to sleep because he was tired and hurting. "Let me know when we are home I am sorry for not waking up sooner ok." he said

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Well.. I guess it was his fault too for sneaking up on you but you got to realize we are not in the underworld no more and things are different," Karma sighs a little. Karma continues driving and nods his head, "alright, I will probably make a pit stop to get you some... ointment for your butt," he laughs a little while he drives.

"That is fine my butt is going to need it and I am almost dead to the world right now in pain. I wouldn't be in this much pain if I was still dead." he whispered and closed his eyes. "I'm fine with where ever you take me Karma. Just next time be careful with the sex please." he whispered

Karma nods his head and sighs a little, "your so dramatic," he laughs a little while he drives. He shakes his head slowly, "I suppose so.. but some pain is worth it," he smiles. Karma laughs a little, "well.. I won't have to worry about next time because your no longer a virgin," he sticks his tongue out while he drives.

"You when it's your whole back." he said looking at him and shook his head not sure what else to do. "That is true just took it from me, but I still want you to be gentle for me." he said looking at him then shook his head

"Well ... maybe we should have done it on a bed than a floor. But maybe if you woke up sooner, I wouldn't have need to have sex with you on the floor." Karma sighs a little and nods his head, "okay well just sleep and rest up. I will take of you since I am the reason your back hurts," he smiles while driving.

Negisa pouted. "And your a jerk you should of at least took it easy on me and not fucked me like we have done it a million times." he said as he shut his eyes wanting to go to sleep as he started to dose off.

Karma laughs a little as he parks in the supermarket's parking lot, "hey, it's not my fault your ass is so irresistible," he smiles as he gets out of the car, "I am going to get you some butt ointment okay? I will be back," he locks the doors and walks into the supermarket.

"Its not my fault you like my butt." he whispered before trying to go to sleep, but couldn't really go to sleep being in the car alone with no Karma. It was then Nagisa realized how much he depended on Karma to make him feel better.

Within a few minutes, Karma walks out of the store and gets into the car. He passes the bag of ointment to Nagisa and reaches in the other bag, pulling out some ice cream, "here got you a little treat."

Nagisa smiled as he opened his eyes and saw the ice cream he took it and started to eat it in the back seat. "When we get home do you think you can rub me down to make me feel better?" he asked

Karma eats the ice cream he got and starts up the car. He starts driving and then smiles, "oh? You mean while you sleep?" He laughs a little and nods his head, "of course, I don't mind," he continues driving.

"Yeah while I sleep I am going to need all the sleep I can get I am so tired." He said looking at him. "That and in pain there is so much pain." he said sighing not sure what to do.

"Well maybe you should have woken up sooner," Karma laughs a little as he starts driving again while eating his ice cream. "I got a question, if we wind up dead again, would you want to stay down in the underworld? Or get another shot," he continues driving.

Nagisa was pouting in the back seat not thinking that this was hit fault. "And you should of took it easy on me and assumed that I was a virgin." he said pouting. "What so you mean if we wind up dead again and give it another shot?"

"Well I didn't know what was going to happen it was 50/50 that you were you going to be a virgin.. I guess I found out the hard way." Karma drives and shrugs, "I am just asking what you preferred is all."

"I don't know what I would pick. I think the dead should stay dead, I think that is why this was so hard for me to tell myself that this was real." he said looking at Karma and let out a deep sigh.

Karma shrugs his shoulders, "you should be glad.. I mean... a lot of people would of love getting that kind of option but sadly don't get it," he sighs while he drives.

"I do its just hard. Before you had sex with me I thought that I was still getting tortured and I made this world for myself to escape from it. Mostly because I did it before and I thought I did it again." he said sighing.

"So now then what do you feel now that getting sex isn't tortuous," Karma then parks in the drive way and then gets out of the car. He goes to the back of the car and opens the door, picking up Nagisa, "I personally enjoy being back. It feels like nothing has change since the day that we were killed. The only difference is, we are alive and those students are now in jail," he carries Nagisa to the door and looks at him, "so shower or sleep first," he unlocks the door and then walks inside, closing the door with his foot.

"Nagisa didn't reply to the first part of what he was saying and sighed he was right nothing changed was this really ok would this ripple in the time line of them being alive was it going to be fine. Nagisa smiled and nodded thinking it would be all fine. "If we shower can you help me and hold me up I am not sure I can stand that much on my own." he said

Karma looks at Nagisa when he was silent but shrugs his shoulders as he walks to the bathroom. He smiles and places Nagisa on the toilet as he starts up the water, "I suppose it's the least I can do for making you weak in the knees," he laughs a little as he was preparing the shower, "would you rather have a shower? Or a bath," he looks at Nagisa.

"I don't know if I can sit right." He said after Karma placed him on the toilet. "So I guess shower as long as you hold me up I guess. I don't know damn I hate feeling this weak and weird." Nagisa said sighing

Karma nods his head and finishes preparing the shower. He helps Nagisa off the toilet and then into the tub, "don't over think it so much, you will just wind up getting a headache," he pokes Nagisa's forehead.

Nagisa pouted. "Do you not know who I am overthinking is what I do Karma." Nagisa said looking at him and then shrugging not sure what he should do next, but held his hands up so Karma could hold him up in the shower.