~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Nagisa Shiota

Race: Fallen angel

Nagisa can control his emotions really well but once he snaps there is no going back for a while and he had snapped when he was an angel another angel picked on a human so Nagisa pulled the wings of the angel off. That was the wrong move because he was soon thrown back down to earth never to be back up again and he knew that.

Nagisa hit the earth and hit it hard it was so hard that it knocked him out protecting the weak was not his job a man walked to him and he saw him smile.

"I am go glad that you fell in front of me I have been looking for a pet for my master and I think that you will make it through." a guy said and then Nagisa started to be drugged by his long blue hair.

"LET GO!" he yelled clawing at the person that had him

The guy slammed Nagi's head on the ground making him pass out. He pulled out his phone and called letting the person on the other end that he was coming home.

A few hours later Nagi woke up and looked around the room as he tried to get free he found out he couldn't move his vision was still blurry

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

14c09ae5e23fd4df9236ba8d2d4befcc.jpg

Name: Karma Akabane

Race: Demonic Lord

------------------

Karma had his chin resting on his palm, closing his eyes and wonder if his servant successfully found a pet that he had been after for a while. Other pets didn't seem to satisfy him as much and he just got rid of them by putting the back where he got them, in the human world.

He perks his head up as he watches one of his other servants pick up the phone, getting a signal of success.

Karma smiles a bit and closes his eyes, glad to know his servant succeeded.

"Looks like you came too," he looks at the other male.

when Nagisa's sight came back he saw red hair demon as that. "Oh great." he said rolling his eyes. "I am guessing you are the one who made them knock me out?" Nagi started to get mad and tried to brake the chains on the floor. "What the hell are these made of?" he asked and shook his head mad at what was gong on now

Karma looks at the other male and rubs his chin a bit with a soft smile as he moves his hand through his hair, "I suppose you can say that. I had to get you here somehow and I doubt you would have come by yourself." He watches as the angel was trying to break the chain and smiles a bit, "well... it's a special unbreakable metal why would you think I would use something breakable if I don't want you to escape," he looks over the angel.

Karma looks at the angel and smirks softly, shaking his head, "what a foolish angel," he reaches for the chain and grabs it, wrapping it around the angel's wings, "you think it is that simple to get rid of me?"

"No I didn't think so." he said as he kicked the demon where ever he could with the knife he had hidden in his pants. "You know you picked the wrong person to fight I was a trained assassin. when I was littler." he said as he used every trick in the book to kill the person in front of him.

Karma glares at the angel and shakes his head a bit with a soft smirk, "you think your the only assassin here." He grabs the angel's arm and pulls it behind his back, pinning on the floor with his leg. He leans down, "I suggest you don't make me angry.. if you know what is good for you."

"Oh please mister demon don't kill me." he mocked he then took a deep breath and put his anger behind him. "Please let me go alright I promise I won't attack you again, it just you are on my..." he said blushing as he was on his member. As he tried to wiggled away from the demon that had him.

Karma growls and steps harder on the angel's back, "why would I let you go after my servants worked so getting you here?" He picks up the angel by the arms and tightly holds onto him as he walks to the dungeon near his room.

Nagisa tried to get free from the arms of the demon, but some how he was just too strong and he didn't know how to deal with it. "Get off of me you can't do this to me I know you can't." he said looking at him and trying to get away. "What the hell are you doing to me!" he asked trying to get away from him more now

Karma keeps his grip tight on the angel. ~He is pretty strong for such a little guy,~ he thought as he lead the male to the dungeon. "Who says I can't? Obviously you huh," Karma smirks softly and chains the angel to the wall. "don't even try waste your energy by breaking free, this wall is indestructible. The only optional way.. is by cutting off your foot but I doubt you would be able to do that. Plus there is no weapons near by and I already took whatever you had when you were asleep." Karma walks out of the room for a few minutes to get something.

Karma comes back and puts a plate of a delicious meal gently by the angel's feet, leaving without another word and goes into his room.

The angel looked at the food and sighed he did need food but what if it was laced with something. He smelled the food and took a bite and waited some time then he started to eat the food and sighed he was still chained to a wall but it helped that he could move a little

Karma lays down on his bed and closes his eyes, waiting until the angel had more time to realize hat kind of situation he was in. He took a bit of a nap while one of his servants were guarding the dungeon entrance.

Nagisa sighed and just waited unable to sleep because he was thinking about everything that was going to happen to him. "Damn I hate it here First I get casted out for protecting humans and now this. guess I am not a good kid after all."

Karma catches a few z's while his servant was watching the angel, resting his chin on his palm while yawning.

Karma looks at the angel, resting his chin on his palm, "you should really get sleep. You will be going through some training tomorrow."

"You better.. or you will be punished." Karma shakes his head with a smile, "why would I do that? I didn't have my servants bring you here just to kill you.."