• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• Boboya

• Racheal

• boorazr

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The story so far is pretty good and interesting. Though I do have a bad habit of speeding up videos because I get bored easily. Though so far, it really does feel captivating because the it does feel like there is some struggle and potential character development especially after the third episode. However, the one thing I didn't like is that the other guy has a girlfriend, which is a turn-off because I hate it when a movies/shows use the trope of a gay guy pursuing a "straight" guy.

The story so far is pretty good and interesting. Though I do have a bad habit of speeding up videos because I get bored easily. Though so far, it really does feel captivating because the it does feel like there is some struggle and potential character development especially after the third episode. However, the one thing I didn't like is that the other guy has a girlfriend, which is a turn-off because I hate it when a movies/shows use the trope of a gay guy pursuing a "straight" guy.

watch it here..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you might start smiling. the channel put a liittle hints of what will happen in the future episode. it's a TOTALLY BL SERIES.. you have my word dear. believe me and you're welcome~

- - - Updated - - -

gay guy x straight male... I'm turned off. *rolls eyes*

NNOOOOOOO!!! give this a try.

watch it here. you will thanks me later. its a CUTE gay guy x HOT GAY guy.............

this series is SO GOOD seriously! everyone should go watch it lol

also, someone before me already said this but phana IS NOT STRAIGHT lol why do people think that girl is her girlfriend??

Promise? Pinky-promise this won't be a waste of my not-so-precious time? :Building snowman:

I am in a good mood... gonna give this a try later today! I'm trusting you here, hear me?!

From what I've seen, It looks like Phana isn't straight at all and hasn't been for a while lol. It seems to be a true BL, where all mains are boy x boy. I can wait for Forth's "true" BL to begin, I really like his character.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Is there anyone here who have the english translation of Two Moons thai novel? please! I'm dying to know T.T

Thanks Thanks

Ah. I guess I also misinterpreted like the main character. Just that the scenes in the beginning were really misleading that even the main character thought that the guy was straight.

My thought at first 'ah another gay guy chasing straight guy story-boring'. But I gave this series a try nonetheless. And after watching all 7 episodes, I loved to think they're all maybe not a straight guy after all. Now I can't wait for Monday to come to watch the next episode. They're all adorable together. Loved Wayo & Ming friendship. And FORTH~

Anyone knows where I can read the manga of this drama? I really love it and I'd like to read the manga too, but I can't find it...😭

My thought at first 'ah another gay guy chasing straight guy story-boring'. But I gave this series a try nonetheless. And after watching all 7 episodes, I loved to think they're all maybe not a straight guy after all. Now I can't wait for Monday to come to watch the next episode. They're all adorable together. Loved Wayo & Ming friendship. And FORTH~

yeah I think for the people who have not read the book yet won't understand what is the deal about the girl. I know lots of people stopped watching after the first episode because they thought it was another gay-guy-chase-after-straight-guy trope.

Let me assure you, Pha is definitely NOT straight, especially when it comes to his precious Wayo.

I think they're adorable together. I can't wait to see the second leads get together.

Season 2 will focus more on MingKit, I hope they still have the same actors because Kimmon (Ming) is a gem.

Ah. I guess I also misinterpreted like the main character. Just that the scenes in the beginning were really misleading that even the main character thought that the guy was straight.

Wayo (the uke) had always, wrongly, thought Pha was straight so he never think twice of any situation regarding Pha and girls because for him there is no other option. Understandably though.

Anyone knows where I can read the manga of this drama? I really love it and I'd like to read the manga too, but I can't find it...

I don't think there is a manga for this, it is based on a Thai novel. Unless I interpreted manga wrong?

Thanks for the info! Yeah, I don't read the novel (just knew this based on a novel tbh ha) so I might missed out many things bc live-action tend to left out some stuff from the original novel. But I hope it doesn't so much differences with the novel? Have you read it?

Actually, 2Moons stuck quite close to what happened in the books, just some inner thoughts are better understood through words rather than actions.

I read the Chinese translation of the first book and is now starting the second book.

Oh, thank goodness it's not so much different from the novel! Ah, I wish I could read Mandarin like right now..I just started learning it this month & there's still so much to learn [cry a little]. Again, thanks for sharing. (ps: Did you noticed a discussion in YT about the actor who played P'Pha is a homophobic in rl? I'm just curious that's all..)

I think that discussion stems from the news that Godt (that's his real name) reportedly won't agree to do any fanservice to promote the series. But I do not believe that it stems from homophobia but rather his own preference to not fake it like a lot of other pairings always do for ratings or for the sake of getting popular. If you look through his portfolio as a model you can see that he is very comfortable with being portrayed as not-straight and he also will openly have fun with anyone from the LGBTQ community without it having a hidden motive, most recently he had a great time doing a video with a popular transgender woman. His refusal to do fanservice actually made his interaction with Bas (Wayo) all the more sweet since you know when he showed how much he adores Bas it is not for fanservice. It is endearing to see the progression of their behind the scenes relationship as evidence in comparison from their earlier interviews to their newer interviews.

He is comfortable with homosexuality.

9c810f90gy1fgs4jptfgkj20qn0hsjte.jpg

That picture! I'm shocked haha Thank you for that & the explanation too. I was watching one of the vids on YT when I stumbled upon this discussion. As I can't get accessed to the right material to read & find out the true story, I was left confused. I really liked the story but this news a little bit upsetting if it's true. But after reading your thoughts, I think all that is assumption made of him. Yeah, we will never know but judging from that picture alone, I think he's alright. Thank you again! (there's a serious lips touching there haha..)

Since there is no profile and informations regarding the series in this thread I will put some here.

006G7Abvgy1ffl0qi1i2gj30u00u0adk.jpg

Two Moons the Series (2017)

2 Moons

Type: BL, Romance, light hearted Drama

Episodes: 11 (with unconfirmed additional bonus episode)

Aired: May 7, 2017 to Jul 16, 2017

Aired On: Sunday

Network: GMM One

Duration: 45 min.

Brief synopsis:

Wayo (Yo) spent his senior year in high school successfully improving his appearance and studying hard to get into the same university as the only object of his affection since middle school, the perfect Phana (Pha). With the help of his best friend Ming, Yo navigates his new university life while preparing for the Moon and Star competition alongside Ming while trying to not let the fact that Pha didn't recognize him affects him that much.

Pha got a lot on his plate already, what with being the reigning Moon of the university, a straight A student, too many people throwing themselves at him, and trying not to miss the love of his life too much. He certainly doesn't need to have his attention be demanded by the new rich kid in his dorm that happens to remind him of a certain someone. The job to keep him on track falls to the shoulders of his bestfriends, Kit and Beam. The fact that one of his close friend, Forth, had just unwittingly became his love rival certainly does not help.

Couples:

Phana X Wayo

Tw7hdAz.jpg

006G7Abvgy1fg4pdp5yvbj30ku0dvab3.jpg

DUX6VGF.jpg

Ming X Kit

etZ7mtL.jpg

006G7Abvgy1fg4pdum76oj30iw0clt9m.jpg

006G7Abvgy1fga5zvxdw1j315o15owka.jpg

Forth X Beam

VrN6KF8.jpg

006G7Abvgy1fg4pdvdmcmj30iw0clwf5.jpg