Let's suffer with me

voide

[i'm sorry for the dramatic title ugh I wasn't thinking]

I've sleepless nights. Lately it become worst. I usually spent it with reading or listen to podcasts or playing around internet until I drop tired. I don't know what should I put here to be honest. But this is going to be a space for me to share with you anything I found interesting.

I've recently listened to this podcast:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Man, it breaks my heart. This is a true story. I don't usually listen non-fiction podcast bc paranoid. Just put it out here. If anyone of you interested to listen to it be warned of these content warning: Suicide, Racist slurs, & a few more.

ps: I hope this is okay to share. If this makes you upset, don't click it. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• voide

• yaoi4fans

• Sanka

-- Warning: Depression mentioned. Read with caution please. If this upsets you, don't read it thank you --

Thank you so much for reaching out. True. It's so sad to know that this happened in real life. Depression is something that we can't take it lightly & joking about it. There are people out there who don't understand it. And that makes me even sadder. Thank you again. Feel free to share back with me anything in here. Or if you just wanna talk :)

I couldn't agree more! It's saddening to see such things can happen but it's also a heads up for all of us, not to treat these things lightly and most of all not to make fun of them!~ Thanks again for sharing!

• 1 month later...

I feel like sharing. I don't know any suitable section to put this. As always, I'll just put it out here. If anyone reading this & actually watch the drama, leave your opinions here. Share them with me ;)

I just found out about this Japanese drama;

(look at that cover)

300px-Bb001.jpg

If you judge it from the cover it looks like a BL drama. It's not. But actually I do think it has that element ya know. Boys love. Bromance. Haha long time haven't used the term. But it's refreshing to watch two male characters being closed together without them have to be yaoi together, if you know what I mean ha.

You can watch it online tho.

Go to kissasian. A place where I always go to watch free streaming Asian movie etc.

• 1 month later...

If you're stopping by & looking for something, here I got a list for you. I like to read. But I'm a slow reader but as long as we read that's okay right? Because this is a space for non-yaoi stuff, so that's what I'm going to do; sharing non yaoi reading materials. And it's free too. Go grab them if you're interested!

• 3 months later...

Here are some hugs for you my dear!~~~ Stay strong and keep smiling for her and for you and for those around you!~~~

tenor.gif

sorry to trudge up something you might not want to talk about so feel free to ignore me if I'm pushing boundaries here I realize it might not be my place. I'm so sorry about your mother I can't begin to imagine what sorts of things you might be feeling at the moment but you talking about that doesn't at all making you a 'whining guy' and I'm glad you got a little of it out here on this forum rather than no where at all. There aren't any words that I can provide to consolidate you because it's truly a tragedy beyond words. I hope you are in a better place mentally at the moment and if not feel free to PM me if you need to talk about it. I can't offer much but I can listen to anything you have to say.

Once again, I'm sorry if this is too invasive, please just let me know I won't take it personally at all.