Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Prince_Gumball Inventory

Re: Little Witch~(Pidgeon)

Uriel nodded in reply as the dragon agreed to the deal. The witch was quite happy that he had finally found a tutor but he wondered if the price he was to pay was too great. His thoughts were interrupted though by the other suddenly changing quickly into his dragon form. "You could warn me next time..." Uriel muttered under his breath before looking at Ilet properly.

The dragon was truly a beautiful creature, with scales that shined in the sun and wings that were fit for a creature so magnificent as Ilet himself. It surprised Uriel a bit that such a creature would ask for something so lewd as his body. He didn't really want to think of what was to come so he shook his head and shooed away those thoughts. "If you wouldn't mind. I promise not to be a burden." He assured as he slowly made his way towards the dragon. He struggled a bit to climb onto the dragon but finally he was on top. "I'm ready." He assured as he held on tightly.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Kotorichan's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory
    Ren Amamiya Aki & Tomoharu Clear Killua

"You'll get used to it." Ilet chuckled. "And I doubt you're heavy enough for me to even notice you." He waited for the witch to get situated before spreading his wings and taking off. He was careful not to go too fast or too high up in case Uriel lost his grip.

After just a couple minutes of flying Ilet landed in a large clearing and lowered himself to the ground so that the other could dismount. "That's my home." He said, nodding towards a fairly large wooden cabin built into a cliff side. "I'll have to carve a room out for you, but that shouldn't take too long."

Once Uriel had climbed off Ilet changed back to his human form, brushing his hair back. "Follow me, I'll give you a little tour." He began to walk towards the cabin.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Prince_Gumball Inventory

Uriel had to be honest. flying on his broom couldn't compare to flying so high in the sky on a dragon. The wind in his hair relaxed him yet their was this adrenaline rush that coursed through him as he felt Ilet speed up slightly, causing the witch to tighten his grip on the dragon.

The witch knew that right now he should feel overjoyed, after all he had finally found a master that was willing to teach him as much as he could but he couldn't enjoy it at all. A sickening feeling of guilt was boiling at the bottom of his stomach at the thought that he had basically sold his body to the dragon. He had never even had sex and now he was going to be the dragons toy.

Once Ilet spoke, Uriel looked up and smiled slightly. "Of course." He said before he looked towards the cabin, appreciating he beauty of the wooden structure. "I'd love a tour. Thank you." Uriel accepted the offer, following after the other, looking around the terrain to see what sorts of plants there where that he could use for spells.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Ilet threw open the door to his cabin. Inside was a large living room made of wood, beyond that was the cliff which had been carved into a hallway. There were clear claw marks in the stone where Ilet had shaped the cliff into a home. "It's pretty simple. I only buy stuff I really need since it would draw too much attention if I sold my extra scales too often."

He shrugged and stepped inside. "I can buy you a bed or something if you want. I don't use one so we couldn't just share one..." He gestured to a simple kitchen area where he had a wood stove, a stone icebox, and a makeshift sink using the water from a nearby stream. "You can cook stuff as much as you want. I've given up trying to cook so I just eat stuff raw."

"Umm... What else..?" The dragon thought for a moment. "Oh yeah, I have a hot spring a little deeper in that you can use as a bath." A slight smirk stretched his lips as he leaned in closer to the boy, lightly wrapping an arm around him. "Maybe I should show you that, we can get to know each other a little better."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Prince_Gumball Inventory

Uriel walked into the cabin after Ilet and his face filled with awe at the site. The building was amazing, every little thing obviously made by the dragons hard work. "You've obviously worked very hard to make your home. It's very impressive." The witch admitted as he admired every piece of it. "Well now I can go into town and fill requests. Some taverns have them and that way we could have money to buy different things or ingredients."

At the comment about the bed, the witch shrugged. "I'll buy one once I get money. I don't mind sleeping on the floor, I've been sleeping on the forest floor for the past 2 months and I have a blanket in my bag." He explained as he gestured towards his bag. When he spotted the kitchen, he got a bit excited. He knew how to cook really well, though for the past few months he had been cooking over an open fire, but he knew he could cook enough to impress the dragon. "Thank you! I'll make good use of it." Uriel said.

The witch began to wonder if Ilet used the hot spring as well but in his dragon form. It would probably be too small for him, or maybe it was huge... But his train of thought was stopped by the feeling of an arm around him and his new master suggesting something that made him shiver. "I-I.." He stuttered as he tried to regain his thoughts. "I-I do need a bath but I don't think I'm ready for... for whatever you want to do to me." He murmured, his cheeks turning slightly pink at the thought.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Ilet laughed softly and began to lead the boy into the cave. "Alright, how about this, I only get to play with your body as much as I teach you. So since I haven't taught you anything yet I can't do anything to you."

The caves were rough, and dark, without any natural light to lead the way. It the only way that Ilet could even know where he was going was by memory.

"So we can take a bath together, but I won't try to make a move on you." He finally brought Uriel through a tunnel into another pitch black room.

"Oh right, It's pretty dark. Isn't it?" He snapped his fingers, making a spark of light appear. The light grew and floated upward until it filled the room like a tiny sun. The room was enormous, with only a small stone outcropping that they were standing upon. Beyond that was a natural hot spring that had been made larger by the dragon's claws. Even with the light it was almost impossible to see the far wall. A shelf was carved into one wall and held a few sponges and one enormous block of lard soap, as well as some strange looking objects that Ilet used to wash his dragon form.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Prince_Gumball Inventory

Uriel was pleased with the dragons response and he nodded. “I like that deal.” He accepted agreed but internally he was so glad that nothing was going to happen between them for now. He had barely figured out about sex from his familiar when he had gotten his first heat a year ago.

The witch could remember perfectly how hot and horrible it was, how heis entire being was throbbing for something and he had found out that as a male witch he could either go into a horrible rut or a heat, it all depended on the time.

He got his heat and rut four times a year, every 3 months, and he’d go into rut twice and heat twice as well.

Uriel figured he’d have to let Ilet know soon or else, in three weeks, the dragon would have his hands full with a very hot and horny witch.

“I think you just said that to show off.” The witch accused, a slight teasing tone as he spoke but he was actually impressed by the way the dragon was able to react so quickly.

Uriel followed after Ilet, looking around to his surroundings, feeling on his skin the steam coming fro the hot spring. He could see many things that he couldn’t exactly recognize. “What are those?” The witch asked as he pointed towards the shelf, to the objects next to the sponges and soap.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kotorichan Inventory

Ilet laughed at the witch's accusation. "I might be trying to show off a little, but you're the first visitor I've had in a long time. So forgive me for trying to impress you a bit." He let go of Uriel and slipped into the water, stretching his arms out.

"Hm?" His gaze followed the boy's gesture to the shelf of soaps and other items. "Those are for my scales." He easily changed into his dragon form and lifted one of the items in his claws, a rough lava rock. He began to use it to rub off any bits of grime off his scales. "So you can just ignore them since you don't have any scales."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles