Weight: 168lbs

--------------------

Birth Season: Summer

Birthday: August 1

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Hair: Blond

Sexual Preference: Doesn't really know, never thinks about it

----------------------

Personality: Uriel can seem a bit snobbish but when push comes to shove he is smart and witty. With flaws such as distrust and sometimes being too cocky, he usually tries his best to impress anyone he meets.

History: Abandoned as a child, Uriel was found by the witches of the Gendish Forest. They raised him and taught him their ways and surprisingly he was good at it. Magic came to the boy as a natural talent and his studies proceeded faster than his adoptive mothers could have hoped. But sadly one day a witch hunter found their small home and burned it down. Luckily, Uriel was able to escape on his mothers broom, with his bag in hand, and his book of spells in it.

Book=

book_v6_400x300.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uriel, listen to me, take this and don't come back!" The witches red eyes bore into the boys own greenish hues as she shoved into his hands a worn out, yet still beautiful, silver wooden broom. Hanging around the childs neck a bag with a brownish book with golden writing. His legs were shaking as the smell of smoke and burning of wood suffocating the blond. "But Madam Grelda! We can escape! The back door is open and if we leave together nothing can stop us!" The boy begged as he grabbed onto the woman's sleeve, his other hand gripping the broom. The woman looked at the boy fondly, her eyes showing love yet regret. "My boy... This place has been placed under a heavy anti-witch trap. I cannot leave." The woman replied with a sad smiled. "But I'm a witch as well! How come I can leave?!" The boy glanced at the bodies of his former mothers, their eyes closed and their robes obscuring his eyes from seeing the gruesome wounds that the fire had caused.

Gritting his teeth as his eyes teared, he looked up at the woman. "I... I don't want to lose you too!" He screamed. The woman only placed a hand on the boys cheek, wiping away the tears that created a small path from his eye to his chin. "My boy, my precious child. You are neither a witch nor a human." Removing her hand, she grabbed the hat that decorated the top of her brown and green hair filled head. A golden pointy hat that represented the high-class witches. Placing it softly on the boys head, she smiled. "You are Uriel... The greatest magic wielder the world will know." Kissing the top of the boys head, she pushed him. "Now go! Go!" Madam Grelda turned to face the door, the flames beginning to darken the smoke. Uriel only looked at the woman with his heart aching and eyes watering. Then the door burst open, a wooden stake burrowing itself in the woman's stomach as she blocked its path to Uriel. Turning to look at the boy, her eyes filled to the brim with tears and the corner of her mouth dripping blood slightly. The woman's eyes shined red as she screamed. "GO URIEL! GO!" Uriel looked at past his mother, only seeing the blueish glow of the hunters eyes. His eyes leaking tears and his hands clenched around the broom, the boy ran through the back door. Once outide he jumped onto the broom, giving his burning home one last look before the broom took on a life of its own and began to fly away.

Holding his hat with one hand, he heard the terrifying shriek of a woman. Turning his head to the burning building, he cried out "Mother! MOTHER!" He kicked at the broom, begging it to turn around but the broom stood firmly and didn't even budge. His face turned to watch as the silhouette of a man make its way to the outside of his home. Aiming, what seemed was a bow, he fires at the witch. Letting out whimpers as he gripped the brooms handle. The arrows that whizzed past him caused the broom to hurry with more urgency. Gripping onto the brooms handle a bit harder, the bag still hanging tightly around his neck, and another hand on the hat, his tears streamed down his cheeks, his sobs filling the night air. "Mother... Mother..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years had passed now, he was no longer the sniveling child he had been before but the flash back of the gruesome scenes and the horrid looks on his mothers' faces still caused his heart to clench and his eyes to water slightly. "I'm sorry..." Uriel still muttered that every night as he slept with his broom in hand and his hat sitting either on his head on besides him. He still had those vivid memories wake him in the dead of night and leave him in a mess of tears. But he was determined to avenge his mothers. The book his mother had given him was one of the many books that were in his old home but he had never been allowed to touch it as it was a special book containing spells, that if they were in the wrong hands, could cause disaster. But the language that the book was written in was a witches only language, but the blond required a higher level of skill to master the spells and the book was sealed with a special stone that only witches could create and so only a witch could open the book.

He had learned a couple of spells from the book but that was it. He was in desperate need of a tutor if he was to avenge his mothers' deaths. The forest he was now currently exploring was rumored to be inhabited by a magical being of immense power. The blond wondered if the creature or human or whatever the rumored being was, would train him and help him finish his studies. But as he walked, the feeling of the place was sort of making him nervous, his mind beginning to question what creature it could be. "What type of being would be residing in such a place? An ogre? Goblin?" The boy muttered under his breath as he fixed his red sweat shirt. Why couldn't he use the broom that was in his right hand? Because the broom seemed to have a mind of its own, taking it wherever it pleased but besides that: How long had he been walking? Well his stomach answered his question. Growling like a hungry animal, a groan left the boys lips. "Why? Why now?" He said with an exasperated sigh.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Prince_Gumball

The scent of something unusual drifted through the air and to Ilet's nose. He twitched slightly, unable to put his finger on how he knew the smell. He sat up, pushing his long hair over his shoulder. Whatever it was he would need to investigate. It had been almost three years since he had escaped the palace, and he had learned a few things about how to survive on his own.

He slipped out of the cabin he had made before changing into his dragon form, his long body curling around the trees. It didn’t matter if he was seen, if he was in this form he was almost invincible.

It didn’t take long for him to follow the scent of the stranger, slowing down as he grew closer. He relaxed slightly when he saw that it wasn’t anyone from the castle. The dragon stepped into the view of the man, his silver scales shimmering in the sunlight.

“Who are you?” His voice was a low growl. It sounded ancient, almost like he was speaking some kind of forgotten language. “And why are you here?”

Uriel decided to just take a deep breath and wait till he reached the supposed magical creature, who might not even exist now that the witch thought about. That depressing thought caused the man to sigh but he kept walking, thinking of his mothers as he made his way through the forest.

He walked for a while, trying to motivate himself to keep going, when he suddenly noticed something. There were no birds chirping, no animal walking through the bushes, not even the sound of crickets. He immediately stopped and tensed, gripping the broom in his hands as he looked around, trying to find what had caused the whole forest to grow silent.

As he slowed his breathing, he began to hear footsteps coming closer. But it was no human or small being, it was something enormous.

Taking yet another deep breath, he braced himself for the worse. He prepared a spell in his head, ready to put it in action in case the creature coming was hostile. Uriel waited as the footsteps came closer and closer. He held his head high, ignoring the dear that was attempting to cloud his mind, and he readied himself.

Finally the beast emerged and Uriel couldn't hold back the gasp that left his lips at the amazing sight. With beautiful silver scales, large wings on its side, and teeth the threatened to snap anything in its path, a great dragon stood before him. The witch had never seen a dragon up close, or more like in real life, and immediately all he wanted to do was study the great beast but he held his ground and watched as the dragon spoke.

"I am Uriel Ahti, son of the three great witches of the Gendish Forest, and of the head of the witches council." He explained, a proud tone in his voice. "I've come seeking a creature rumored to have amazing magical power. I wish to ask him a favor." He said as he looked the dragon over. "Are you perhaps him?"

Ilet lightly tilted his head to the side. The boy before him was... Adorable. So small, yet so proud. But some kind of miracle creature? Was that meant to be Ilet? He had met very few people, but he was never shy about showing that he could use magic. He was after all a dragon, a being that was born and lived off almost pure magic energy. It was only a question of controlling it properly. Since Ilet was royalty, well former royalty, he had spent most of his time being trained in the art of magic.

But, the three great witches of Gendish Forest... Why was that so familiar? For now he pushed the thought to the back of his head.

"Perhaps..." He allowed his body to change into his human form. His clothing didn't change with him, so his sleek body was completely bare. The only thing covering him was his long hair which cascaded over his chest and to his hips. "If I was such a creature what would your request be?" He smirked, cocking his head to the side.

It didn't really bother him that he was being seen naked by a stranger. It was much more likely that the stranger would be bothered by the action.

Uriel had always been fascinated by anatomy, more specifically the human anatomy. It was so similar to witches, with just slight modifications, that it amazed him. He had studied it like crazy, reading every book and once, when his mothers had brought home a man, he had asked him all sorts of questions and examined him, before his mothers shooed him away of course.

Since he was so used to it, he didn't even flinch as the dragon revealed a naked man but eh did gawk at the fact that the dragon could change so smoothly.

He himself found transformation and shape shifting almost impossible. It was always awkward and his bones always hurt when he changed, but the dragon seemed to do it so fluidly that it just left him in awe. This man was definitely the creature they had talked to him about.

Uriel returned from his train of thought at the question the dragon posed. "I'd like to ask of you a great favor." He explained before he continued to speak. "I need a tutor. I need someone to teach me the art of magic so that I may advance in my training and be able to make my mothers proud."

"A tutor..?" Illet raised an eyebrow, he had never even attempted to teach someone magic. He had no idea if it would even be possible for him to do such a thing. Especially since this person wasn't a dragon, it could be different for him. But what did he have to lose? If this didn't work out then Ilet wouldn't suffer at all. "I don't know how well a dragon could teach a witch, but if that's what you want then I won't refuse."

A slow smirk crossed his lips and he stepped towards Nico. "However... If I'm going to be taking the trouble to teach you magic, I will have to ask for some for of payment." His head tilted to the side slightly as he stared into the boy's eyes. "Do you have anything to offer me?"

• 2 weeks later...

Uriel's face lightened up as he smiled wide at the other. He was so grateful that he finally had some sort of tutor to guide him. Bowing low, he spoke. "Thank you so much!" He said. Slowly, he straightened up. "Just by simply telling me if my position is wrong or if I'm pronouncing the words wrong is a huge help." He explained, bowing low once again, but this time he was quick and he stood back up again.

But the bright smile on his face faded as he pondered what the dragon had asked him. "I-I..." He stuttered, taken aback by the sudden question. "I have my broom. It was made of gold and dragon scales, and it was enlaced with magic so that's it's able to think by itself when used. It helps the user when in danger." He offered. "I also have my hat, which symbolizes a high class of witch but I'm not sure what else I could offer..."

Ilet snorted softly and rolled his eyes at the boy's suggestion. "Ah yes, of course I would want a staff that is most likely made of my slain brethren." He lightly rested his hand on the witch's chest. "No... What I had in mind was something that I know you have."

His long hair fell over his shoulders as he leaned closer, as if he was about to kiss the other. "While you're here I want to be able to use your body, it gets a bit lonely out here." He leaned in to nuzzle his nose into Uriel's neck, his hands moving down to hold the other's hips. "I promise to be gentle..." He chuckled softly and pulled back a little. Ilet actually expected the boy to back down now, who would willing agree to give his body to a dragon? The creatures were infamous for being moody, violent, and sexually aggressive. There was a reason that Ilet's kingdom had very few non-dragons.

Uriel had been expecting the dragons rejection of the items he offered but it still saddened him. He really had nothing else to offer. He had no money and the only other valuable item he had on him was the book his mothers had given to him, but that book would be useless to the dragon.

Then a sort of panic began to rise in the witch when the dragon got closer, his face a breath away from his own. The hands on his hips made him shudder and when the dragon explained what he wanted, Uriel's face grew pale. He wanted to hide from the dragon, to tell him that no way in hell would he allow someone to use his body, but at the same time he hesitated. Uriel needed a teacher, someone to guide him so that he could get revenge on those who killed his mothers. He finally found someone willing to teach him, at a price of course, but maybe it would be worth it.

Slowly, the witch came to a decision. Taking a deep breath, he looked into the dragons eyes and spoke up. "Fine, but you have to guide me in exchange. You can;t just use my body and then not keep your end of the deal." He said firmly, though he was trying hard not to shake at the thought of what the dragon would do to him.

Ilet raised an eyebrow at the boy's response, a slow grin stretching his features. This could be fun... More fun than he had in years. "That sounds fair, I only get my payment if I do my 'job'" He brushed his hair back over his shoulders before effortlessly changing into his dragon form.

"I assume that you will be living with me." He leaned in and nudged the boy with his nose. "Climb on, I'll show you where I've been living." The dragon allowed his body to lower to ground so that Uriel could ride him. It wasn't a very common thing for a dragon to allow, especially one of high status. But Ilet had never cared about such things, no matter what he always felt like the most powerful creature present.

Uriel nodded in reply as the dragon agreed to the deal. The witch was quite happy that he had finally found a tutor but he wondered if the price he was to pay was too great. His thoughts were interrupted though by the other suddenly changing quickly into his dragon form. "You could warn me next time..." Uriel muttered under his breath before looking at Ilet properly.

The dragon was truly a beautiful creature, with scales that shined in the sun and wings that were fit for a creature so magnificent as Ilet himself. It surprised Uriel a bit that such a creature would ask for something so lewd as his body. He didn't really want to think of what was to come so he shook his head and shooed away those thoughts. "If you wouldn't mind. I promise not to be a burden." He assured as he slowly made his way towards the dragon. He struggled a bit to climb onto the dragon but finally he was on top. "I'm ready." He assured as he held on tightly.

"You'll get used to it." Ilet chuckled. "And I doubt you're heavy enough for me to even notice you." He waited for the witch to get situated before spreading his wings and taking off. He was careful not to go too fast or too high up in case Uriel lost his grip.

After just a couple minutes of flying Ilet landed in a large clearing and lowered himself to the ground so that the other could dismount. "That's my home." He said, nodding towards a fairly large wooden cabin built into a cliff side. "I'll have to carve a room out for you, but that shouldn't take too long."

Once Uriel had climbed off Ilet changed back to his human form, brushing his hair back. "Follow me, I'll give you a little tour." He began to walk towards the cabin.

Uriel had to be honest. flying on his broom couldn't compare to flying so high in the sky on a dragon. The wind in his hair relaxed him yet their was this adrenaline rush that coursed through him as he felt Ilet speed up slightly, causing the witch to tighten his grip on the dragon.

The witch knew that right now he should feel overjoyed, after all he had finally found a master that was willing to teach him as much as he could but he couldn't enjoy it at all. A sickening feeling of guilt was boiling at the bottom of his stomach at the thought that he had basically sold his body to the dragon. He had never even had sex and now he was going to be the dragons toy.

Once Ilet spoke, Uriel looked up and smiled slightly. "Of course." He said before he looked towards the cabin, appreciating he beauty of the wooden structure. "I'd love a tour. Thank you." Uriel accepted the offer, following after the other, looking around the terrain to see what sorts of plants there where that he could use for spells.

Ilet threw open the door to his cabin. Inside was a large living room made of wood, beyond that was the cliff which had been carved into a hallway. There were clear claw marks in the stone where Ilet had shaped the cliff into a home. "It's pretty simple. I only buy stuff I really need since it would draw too much attention if I sold my extra scales too often."

He shrugged and stepped inside. "I can buy you a bed or something if you want. I don't use one so we couldn't just share one..." He gestured to a simple kitchen area where he had a wood stove, a stone icebox, and a makeshift sink using the water from a nearby stream. "You can cook stuff as much as you want. I've given up trying to cook so I just eat stuff raw."

"Umm... What else..?" The dragon thought for a moment. "Oh yeah, I have a hot spring a little deeper in that you can use as a bath." A slight smirk stretched his lips as he leaned in closer to the boy, lightly wrapping an arm around him. "Maybe I should show you that, we can get to know each other a little better."

Uriel walked into the cabin after Ilet and his face filled with awe at the site. The building was amazing, every little thing obviously made by the dragons hard work. "You've obviously worked very hard to make your home. It's very impressive." The witch admitted as he admired every piece of it. "Well now I can go into town and fill requests. Some taverns have them and that way we could have money to buy different things or ingredients."

At the comment about the bed, the witch shrugged. "I'll buy one once I get money. I don't mind sleeping on the floor, I've been sleeping on the forest floor for the past 2 months and I have a blanket in my bag." He explained as he gestured towards his bag. When he spotted the kitchen, he got a bit excited. He knew how to cook really well, though for the past few months he had been cooking over an open fire, but he knew he could cook enough to impress the dragon. "Thank you! I'll make good use of it." Uriel said.

The witch began to wonder if Ilet used the hot spring as well but in his dragon form. It would probably be too small for him, or maybe it was huge... But his train of thought was stopped by the feeling of an arm around him and his new master suggesting something that made him shiver. "I-I.." He stuttered as he tried to regain his thoughts. "I-I do need a bath but I don't think I'm ready for... for whatever you want to do to me." He murmured, his cheeks turning slightly pink at the thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Ilet laughed softly and began to lead the boy into the cave. "Alright, how about this, I only get to play with your body as much as I teach you. So since I haven't taught you anything yet I can't do anything to you."

The caves were rough, and dark, without any natural light to lead the way. It the only way that Ilet could even know where he was going was by memory.

"So we can take a bath together, but I won't try to make a move on you." He finally brought Uriel through a tunnel into another pitch black room.

"Oh right, It's pretty dark. Isn't it?" He snapped his fingers, making a spark of light appear. The light grew and floated upward until it filled the room like a tiny sun. The room was enormous, with only a small stone outcropping that they were standing upon. Beyond that was a natural hot spring that had been made larger by the dragon's claws. Even with the light it was almost impossible to see the far wall. A shelf was carved into one wall and held a few sponges and one enormous block of lard soap, as well as some strange looking objects that Ilet used to wash his dragon form.

Uriel was pleased with the dragons response and he nodded. “I like that deal.” He accepted agreed but internally he was so glad that nothing was going to happen between them for now. He had barely figured out about sex from his familiar when he had gotten his first heat a year ago.

The witch could remember perfectly how hot and horrible it was, how heis entire being was throbbing for something and he had found out that as a male witch he could either go into a horrible rut or a heat, it all depended on the time.

He got his heat and rut four times a year, every 3 months, and he’d go into rut twice and heat twice as well.

Uriel figured he’d have to let Ilet know soon or else, in three weeks, the dragon would have his hands full with a very hot and horny witch.

“I think you just said that to show off.” The witch accused, a slight teasing tone as he spoke but he was actually impressed by the way the dragon was able to react so quickly.

Uriel followed after Ilet, looking around to his surroundings, feeling on his skin the steam coming fro the hot spring. He could see many things that he couldn’t exactly recognize. “What are those?” The witch asked as he pointed towards the shelf, to the objects next to the sponges and soap.

• 1 month later...

Ilet laughed at the witch's accusation. "I might be trying to show off a little, but you're the first visitor I've had in a long time. So forgive me for trying to impress you a bit." He let go of Uriel and slipped into the water, stretching his arms out.

"Hm?" His gaze followed the boy's gesture to the shelf of soaps and other items. "Those are for my scales." He easily changed into his dragon form and lifted one of the items in his claws, a rough lava rock. He began to use it to rub off any bits of grime off his scales. "So you can just ignore them since you don't have any scales."