Purity Incarnate {18+} (pigeon &M-jow)

M-jow

"If you're willing then it would be lovely if I could teach you to cook." Lanryu said gently. "I sometimes forget how often you humans need to eat, so it would be good if you knew how to cook. Especially for times that I might leave the house for awhile. But if you are really against that idea then I suppose I don't have to teach you..." He let out a soft sigh, he just didn't want to accidentally starve the boy.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Kotorichan

"..." well he he put it like that how could Theo refuse. "I-I'm not against it and you do make a good point.." Theo agreed. Just Theo's stomach started grumbling and he tried to hid the embarrassed moment by cleaing his throat. "So mhm.. about humans need to eat" Theo smiled embarrassed.

"Ah..." Lanyru blinked in surprise. "Already..?" He murmured. "There are some scones and jam in the kitchen, would you like to have that while I prepare something a bit more substantial?"

"Or I could just help you out so I could start learning? After I have washed of coures." Theo offered, kind of looking forward to his first lesson.

After Theo went back to his room, washed and change his clothes so he didnt smell like sheep and hay anymore. Then went to the kitchen. At first as he walked in he wasnt really sure where to put himself. But hoped Lanyra could guide him.

"Ah, if you aren't too hungry for that." Lanryu knew that sometimes humans couldn't concentrate when they were hungry. He was fairly certain that Theo wasn't about to starve to death but he was also a bit worried that would happen.

He waited for Theo in the kitchen while the man cleaned up. When he arrived Lanryu began to teach him how to make a fairly simple meal. He didn't want to start with anything too complicated.

For lunch they made a light dish,eggcake with cut vegetables and ham. Theo followed Lanyra's instructions. It was actually kind of fun and it was a rather simple recipe, one Theo never had tried eating before.

Once everything had been mixed into a deep pan it was placed into the oven to cook, until everything had turned firm anf golden in color.

Theo's stomach growled again as the delicious smell hit his nose and his teeths watered.

"It smells good" he said as he took a peek inside the oven. From his kneeled down position he looked up at lanyra. "Would you like to join me for lunch? I know you said that you dont have to eat but... it is more plesant eating together than alone"

• 2 weeks later...

Lanryu smiled at the suggestion. "That would be lovely, if you don't mind of course." He began to set the table for both of them. It was nice to have Theo actually suggest to spend time together. He hadn't thought that Theo would be so friendly when they first met.

Theo simply shook his head. "I wouldnt have asked if I did" He replied. He still had some manners and since the demon had taken his time teasing Theo, he guessed he could try being a bit nicer.

The meal tasted delicious and made every taste button on Theo's tongue work out the flavours of greens and eggs.

He had tried may typs of food since coming here and after a mounth he had even gained some more healthy weight. He wasn't a scrawny as he was before, his bones wasnt as visible, Theo often noticed that fact when he saw his wrists. He had also gotten a hole lot more stamina and strength. He could carry a bucked filled with water across the yard, without running out of breath or needing a break.

...also in bed. Theo would drop death as he had before.. rather if that was a good thing or not he wasnt really sure of. The pleasure he got in the demon's bed were undescribable and he would always become very conscious and feel guilt afterwards. But the guilt only lasted a houre or so before he remembered what Lanryu had told him.

Theo didnt have anyone he loved to feel guilty about. Nor did anyone really care what he did with his body. He did care himself though but that might more be because of his pride than anything else..

After eating and cleaning everything out of the way Theo thought about going back out to the animals again. But he didnt want to change his clothes again. As instead he thought to follow Lanryu around, just to see what they guy would be up to.

"So why is it you are up here on a mountain again? Of all places you could had chose somewhere warmer or something.. is it a part of your deal with us humans or is it something else if I may ask?"

• 4 weeks later...

"This mountain is where my connection to the earth is strongest." Lanyru explained. "So I prefer to stay near it and make sure that humans don't try to take over. I also enjoy the cold, when I was younger I would sometimes have difficulty controlling some of my powers and I found the snow soothing. Now I don't have those troubles but it still helps me relax..."

He smiled at Theo. "If you tire of the snow then I have a second home farther down on the mountain, it isn't as nice as this one but-" He cut himself off, looking alarmed.

After a moment there was a firm knock on the front door. "Wait here..." Lanyru said softly as he made his way towards the door.

Theo liked listening to Lanyru explain and describe things as he saw them. It was kind of fun getting to know more about the person of whom he shared space with. Also it made Lanyra seem more approachable. The demon was gently to him from the start. Strick and annoying but Theo was starting to get why that was so, and he could live with that.

Theo noticed as Lanyru suddenly stopped at turned to look at him. He frowned confused, not liking the look on the other's face. "What is(knock knock knock)..." Theo barely got to ask before he was interrupted by the banging. Theo's eyes even more confused. Was someone there? How?

When Lanyru told him to stay back and walked away the human stood for a moment. He felt like a big question sign. But then curiosity got to him and just as Lanyru rounded the corner, Theo sneaked after him, light on his feets. He made sure not to get too close and as he got to the enormous door he hid behind a piller just close enought to see Lanyra by the door.

Lanyru opened the door just enough to peek out, his expression immediately changed to one of annoyance. "What do you want?" He snapped, only to be pushed aside as a figure entered.

"Don't be so grumpy." The man said, slipping off a heavy wool coat. "I just came by to say hello." He was tall and muscular with lightly tanned skin and bright green eyes. His long black hair that was held in intricate braids and fell down to his waist. The skin that was visible under his clothes was decorated with beautiful tribal tattoos. Most notably the man had shiny black horns that curled around his head like a ram's.

He handed Lanyru a basket filled with tropical fruits. "Here, I even brought you a gift." He folded his coat over his arm and looked around. "Where's your new sacrifice?"

Lanyru sighed in frustration. "You have no business with him. Now leave."

Theo peeked around the pillar, he could just about hear Lanyru's voice as he peeked out the door but he couldn't hear what he said. But then someone pushed the door futher open and pushed past Lanyru. Theo pulled his head back so they wouldn't see him. But he hadn't gotten a good enought glimse of the guest, so he had to look again.

As he did Theo had to cover his mouth so he wouldn't let out that gasp that threatened to give him out. He had never seen such a exotic man... Theo tilted his head to get a better look at the new arrival, if anything it was a new face and he hadn't seen much of those since coming here.

The man's tattoes weren't the only thing that struck him. It was the man's big horns that too cut his eyes. 'The guy must be a demon too' Theo thought as he studied the man. He was handsome and everything about him screamed sexappeal. Somehow it was like everything thrown together to create perfection..

"You're so mean Lany." The other demon chuckled. "Don't you think your sacrifice deserves a chance to talk to someone else? What if he's lonely or bored?"

"He's only here for a year, then he'll be able to forget about all of this." Lanryu huffed.

"A year is a long time for humans." The demon said. "He might be trying not to show how miserable he is with you so you don't punish him."

The chains on Lanryu's horns began to glow red with heat. "I told you to leave Evyre." He said in a low voice. "He doesn't need to see you."

Evyre didn't seem to be bothered by Lanryu's anger, his eyes just wandered around the room until he saw Theo hiding behind the pillar and grinned. "I think it's a bit too late for that Lany." He chuckled as he made his way over to Theo.

The second the newcomer's eyes landed on him Theo knew he had been caught and quickly pulled his head back and out of veiw. 'Damn' the human cursed just as he heard foot steps coming towards him.

Theo looked around for a new hidding spot but there were nothing to hide behind in the emty hallway he had come from. Should he try and run back? Theo stared to panick and his heart was beating faster. He wasn't afraid but Lanyru had told him to stay away. Theo sank down behind the pillar and hoped the stranger would just pas by.

Evrye laughed as Theo tried to hide from him. "Don't hide, are you worried that Lany is going to be angry with you?" He rounded the pillar and caught Theo's arm, gently keeping him from escaping. "I'll keep you safe."

Lanryu sighed in frustration and rubbed his eyes. He took a deep breath, calming himself until his chains returned to their normal color. "It's alright Theo, I'm not angry at you" He glanced at Evyre. "There, you've seen him. Now leave."

Evyre chuckled. "How could I leave after seeing how cute he is? I have to make sure he's happy here." He lightly wrapped his arm around Theo's waist, his free hand moving to touch the boy's cheek. "Theo was it? I'm Evyre, I hope we can get along together.*

Theo jumped suprised with a small startled noise as he felt a cold hand catch him by the arm. He gaped at the guy, who was much more handsome up close all till Theo noticed he was still holding on to him.

He immediately tried to shake it off, first still like a kind of sign but then yanked his arm free. "You are a demon too right?" Theo asked as his eyed the guy suspiciously. It only became more suspicious as Lanyru send the guy a strong message to leave.

"I'm sorry Lanyru, but you said no one came here, so I got curious.. your friend?" Theo looked away from Evyre and apologised. The whole atmosphere was somehow weird.

Evyre chuckled softly as Theo pulled away, but didn't try to stop him. "Something like that"

"No, he's barely an acquaintance." Lanyru said firmly. "And he's leaving."

"Nope, not until I get to know Theo a bit more. When I'm sure you aren't making him too unhappy I'll go." He smirked at Lanyru. "Unless you really want to fight me with him here."

Lanyru narrowed his eyes in a glare. "Fine..." He said after a moment of silence. "You can stay for a couple of days." He turned his gaze to Theo. "If he's bothering you then let me know. You don't need to listen to anything he says or spend any time around him."

Theo frowned, he wasn't so sure why the the male didn't just back down. The fact that Lanyru didn't seem to like the guy also made Theo feel uneasy.

Theo shook his head. "Lanyru is treating me well enough" he admitted. Speaking the true but in his head he wondered why the guy even would care. He looked over at Lanyru. "Uhm, I'm gonna go check on the animals" Theo said, though he had said before he wouldn't go back there for today it was a nice exuse to get away for this tension.

"I'll come help you" Evyre said as he started to follow Theo.

Lanryu hurried over and grabbed Evyre's arm. "No, if you're staying with us for a couple days then I'm showing you to your room my dear guest" the demon growled through clenched teeth.

Evyre laughed and shrugged. "Alright then, I'll talk to Theo later.

Lanryu led Evyre away, giving Theo a concerned glance over his shoulder. After a few minutes Lanryu was able to leave Evyre in the guest room and went to find Theo. He wanted to explain the situation to the boy.

Theo glanced over his shoulde as he walked off, to see Lanyru holding Evyre back from following him. He sent the demon a small smile as he disappeared down the hall.

It was almost fun seeing Lanyru bothered for a change, normally it was just him. He shrugged as he got closer to the sheep pen.

"Oh no.."

Theo sank down in the hay infront of a large sheep. He had noticed since stepping into the pen she hadn't moved or came running lile all the other's had. It shocked him to see the sheep's just lay there with open lifeless eyes, and at the end of her three small blobs of bloody fur balls lay cover in hay and afterbirth. But he could already tell the smallest of the triplets wasn't breathing. Theo knew about nothing of this thing but he had seen a cow giving birth once and where the calf wasn't breathing. He had seen two farmers clear the sirway and swing the newborn up by it's backhoves for the water to come out.

Theo tried doing the same and the second it gasp for air he lay it down and rubbed it on it's sides with fresh hay.

"Baaa.." the small creatur called out and it was absolutely heartbreaking as it's two bigger siblings called back.

Theo spent a lot of time drying and cleaning the babies. Now that their mother couldn't take care of them, they needed someone to.

He had just arranged the triplets close together to keep them warm and was just gonna run to get Lanyru when he saw the demon already coming his way.

"Lanyru oh thank god you came" Theo jumped up with an unseay smile. Not minding the blood covering him after caring for the lambs. "I don't know what or how but she was just laying there and the babies! Oh one wasn't breathing" Theo was almost hyperventilating with all those words the came out in a very short time.

Lanryu's eyes went wide in panic as he entered the barn only to see Theo covered in blood. "Theo?!" He rushed over to help the boy. His eyes landed on the dead sheep and his expression quickly turned to one of sadness. "Ah?" he crouched down and lightly touched the sheep's wool before closing her eyes. "I'm sorry that you had to experience that? I have my own traditions for respecting animals when they pass. But if there is something that you would prefer then please let me know."

He moved his attention to the baby lambs, gently scooping them up and holding them in the crook of his arm. "They seem to have stabilised" he smiled at Theo. "Thank you for helping them." His body temperature began to raise so that the lambs would stay warm. "I will get them some milk if you would like to get cleaned up." He suggested, rising to his feet.

Theo didn't know what to say as he watch Lanyru grieve for the animal. From what he had learned Lanyru cared for his animals alot and Theo somehow understood why. Lanyru didn't have anyone other that them.. or so he thought. The whole thing about Evyre showing up was just weird.

"I don't know anything about those things, but I've seen some either people buried or burn their animals if they weren't just eaten. I got no preference so you just do what you got to do" Theo answered as he petted one of the lamb in Lanyru's arms.

It was sad about the mother but at least the babies made it and they were all three just so cute that Theo didn't wanted to leave.

"I would like to help feeding them if you wouldn't mind. Four hands are better that two and there is three of them.. I'm just gonna wash the blood and will be right there."

Theo took a emty bucked and filled it with water and clean himself the best he could. From his hand, up his arms and his face. Then he dumped the water and hurried back to Lanyru.

Lanyru nodded and waited for Theo to clean up before rising to his feet. "We have some milk in the kitchen, we can warm that up and feed it to the babies." He explained and he began to walk to the kitchen. When they reached the kitchen he slipped off his outer robe and wrapped it around the lambs to keep them warm as he prepared their food. He put some milk on the stove and began to heat it up. "It needs to be warm, but not too hot..." He explained as he tested the temperature on his inner wrist. "You might be able to help with this more than I can, I still struggle to remember what the right temperature is... But for you it will just be whatever feels most comfortable against your skin."

"Got it" Theo said as he took the milk and tested it just as Lanyru had showed. It was just about there so he said so to the other.

Once they had the milk filled into bottles, the lambs were quick to learn once their noses got wet. They suckled hungrily till all had nice round tummies.

Then they went back to sleep again. The last one seem to have fallen asleep still with the bottle in it's mouth on Theo's lap.

"You tried this before haven't you?" Theo asked as he set down the bottle and caressed the baby's soft face. "Do you think they will make it?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Lanyru let out a soft sigh at the question, lowering his gaze to the floor. "Yes... I have had a similar situation a few times. I cannot promise that they will survive, but I will do my best. I can also say that the last two times this has happened I was able to save all of the babies. So I hope that I will be able to save them all again." He gave Theo a slight smile. "I think that it will be easier if you are willing to help... Many of my previous sacrifices did not want to dirty their hands with animal care."