Purity Incarnate {18+} (pigeon &M-jow)

M-jow

Lanyru's lustful gaze wandered over Theo's exposed skin. He pushed the boy's shirt up to reveal his chest, pausing for a moment at Theo's request. He raised an eyebrow, Theo had never taken charge like this before. He didn't question it, curious to see where Theo would take it, and slipped off his robes, tossing them to the side before climbing on top of Theo and catching his lips again, his hands lightly running over the boy's body.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Kotorichan

Theo pulled his shirt off the rest of the way, but kept his eyes trained on Lanyru. The demon was truely breath taking. It was so much better to see the real thing and Theo sucked everything in.

Compared to before, things was now moving painfully slow. But it wasn't in a complete bad way. He could see the curiosity in the others eyes as he had turned more demanding. A few weeks ago Theo would have been terrified to even sleep with another. Now he was interested in seeing what Lanyru would let him get away with.

Theo parted his legs as the other crawled on top of him, so their bodies would fit more comfortable together like two pieces in a puzzle. He liked the closeness and kisses, for not to forget the hands roaming over his skin.

Theo too wanted to act a bit bolder and reached down to feel the weight of Lanyru's member in his hand.

Uhm, he still could get over how something so big could be inside him and still give him so much pleasure.

Theo nipped at the demon's lip as his thumb played over the tip of his crown. Suddenly an idear poped up in his head.

"Can I lick it?" Theo asked as he licked his warm wet lips.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Lanyru let out a soft groan at the feeling of Theo's hand around his cock. He moved to kiss and nip at the boy's neck, his hands moving down to squeeze Theo's ass. He couldn't help but smile at the question. "Of course." He murmured, pulling away and sitting back to allow Theo the space to position himself.

He watched the boy with equal parts desire and surprise. He had been starting to worry that Theo was always going to hate being touched.

Theo lay on his stomach in between Lanyru's legs. His hand caressed the demon's knee and ran it down along the inner thigh. His other arm held him up on his elbow, but his hand rested on the male's hip as he bent down to place playfully kisses on Lanyru's tigh. The kisses turned toothy in a mix of nips and kisses as he got closer to the other's crotch. Lanyru's pubic hair tickled Theo as he got the first tast of the other's manhood.

He sucked up along the hug bone and then down again before reaching the top. Then he took it from the other side dragging the demon's pleasur out so very slowely without really touching him the place that he wanted. It was his way of testing Lanyru. To see how far he could go and how much patience he had.

Once he finialy took his mouth down on him properly, it was because he thought he was getting close to that egde and went along with what he had said he would do.

Spit and pre-cum mixed on his tongue and helped him that that big thing as far back into his throat he could get it. He wasn't sure why but Theo was very hard and aroused.

He had to ajust the angle he lay in for not crushing his cock against the bed and his stomach.

Laying on his side Theo closed his eyes as he swallowed the sticky fluid building up in his mouth. He almost choked several times and had to pull off air.

Lanyru ran his fingers through Theo's hair, resisting the urge to force his head down on his cock. The man's touches were light and teasing, making Lanyru wonder if he was purposefully trying to tease him of if he was just experimenting. A soft growl escaped his throat as Lanyru continued to hold himself back, his eyes fixed on Theo. He was worried that if he was too forceful it would scare Theo and he would never do anything like this again.

He tightened his grip on Theo's hair as he was finally taken into the boy's mouth, letting out a low moan. He could feel himself getting closer to climax, it was impossible to resist the sight of Theo willingly pleasuring him.

Theo groan as his hair was pulled. He could tell his was close from the way the demon's cock throbbed and letting more juices out.

Theo couldn't deep throat him anymore. His jaw and throat started to hurt really bad, so instead he got his hand to help him out by stroking as he focused on the tip.

Theo's blue eyes peeked up at Lanyru's face while he licked his tongue over the tip and then sucked down hard on the red head.

He held his breath as Lanyru finally came. He felt the sour thick mass running along his tongue. Theo pulled off and held his hand up infront of his mouth ad he sat up.

He most of all wanted to just spit it out but there was nothing around to spit in, so he took a hard decision.

Gathering everything he had he squeezed his eyes shut and swallowed it in two 'gulp, gulp'

After that was out of the way he breathed again but felt a little nauseated. He could still tast it, and wasn't entirely sure if he could do that more often.

Lanyru let out a low groan as he came in Theo's mouth, twisting the boy's hair. He released him and looked around for a tissue to let him spit out in it. He blinked in surprise as the boy swallowed, his cheeks flushed softly.

"Theo..." He breathed, pulling Theo up into his arms and nuzzling his neck. "You're so perfect..." He ran his hands up his thighs and over his ass, squeezing gently.

Theo blushed when Lanyru pulled him in and told him he was perfect. He grined as he tried to hide hif face away in the other's neck. Theo trembled as Lanyru squeezed his butt and groan aroused. His cock was pressing hard up against the demon as Theo caught his breath.

The.human's body ached to be filled, to feel that places his fingers couldn't reach.

Moving around Theo crawled up on Lanyru's lap with his legs around the other's hips. He kissed the demon's neck just behind his ear.

"I want you in me" Theo whispered out his longing just loud enough so he knew Lanyru heard him.

Lanyru let out a lustful growl at the boy's words. He wanted to push him down and fuck him until Theo was reduced to a moaning mess. But he had to restrain himself. "We need to properly stretch you out..." He murmured, pulling away to get some lube out of a drawer. No matter how much he wanted Theo he had to be careful not to hurt him.

Theo lay back When Lanyru pushed him off his lap.

He was still blushing all the way up to his ears now as he reached down his body to hold his butt cheeks apart.

"I already did it.. in the shower remember" the human smirked pleased with himself to see Lanyru's cock to back to life again.

Somewhere in the back of his mind Lanyru worried that wouldn't be enough, that he would still hurt the human, but the sight of Theo begging for his cock was too irresistible. "I see..." He breathed, pouring lube into his hand and coating his cock. He positioned himself against. "I hadn't realized just how much you wanted it." He lightly rubbed the tip against his entrance, teasing him just a bit as payback.

Theo blushed more an looked downwards as he felt Lanyru's wet tip touch him. He cursed slightly when he noticed the demon wasn't letting him get what he wanted.

"Just whom's fault it that" Theo frowned impatiently. If Lanyru could use his body a he when and where he wanted sex. Then why couldn't Theo?

Evyre's words were there again.

"You say he hasn't hurt you, but he's repeatedly forced himself on you...Can you really say that he has treated you well, when he has taken your freedom and uses your body like an object?"

No Theo wasn't an object! Lust and anger mixed bobbled in his chest as he sat up and used the weight of his body to push Lanyru down on his back. "You are too slowe!" The human practical growled as he sat on his knees ontop.

His free hand helped guide the demon's cock to his entrance. Theo bit into his bottom lip as he slowely lowered himself onto the member. He was tight and gasped at the head entered his first ring of muscles.

It was so much harder taking it in all by himself and in this position it hurt so much more. Theo was barely halfway down when he had to stop. He leaned in over Lanyru, his arms trembled like they were lossing strength.

Lanyru blinked in surprise when he was pushed down, but he easily allowed it to happen. He rested his hands on Theo's waist, allowing him to lower himself. The lust in his gaze turned to concern as he felt Theo forcing his cock in, he felt far too tight... "Theo..." Lanyru gently gripped the boy's hips, lifting him up off of his cock. "I'm sorry for teasing you." He kissed the boy's neck. "Please, let me properly prepare you... Then I'll make sure you feel good..."

Ahh! Theo was so embarrassed he wanted to cry and scream, but that wouldn't help either. All the young man could do was nodding his head and hold on th Lanyru as the demon held him.

He bottom seemed to sight out with relieve and was throbbing when Lanyru pulled he cock out of him.

"Theo..." Lanyru lightly nipped the boy's neck, he could tell he was embarrassed. He grabbed the bottle of lube and coated his fingers in it before massaging two against Theo's entrance. "Just relax..." He pushed his fingers in, immediately searching for the boy's sweet spot. "I'll make you cum as many times as you want." He promised.

The human moaned as Lanyru's fingers entered him. "Ah god! Lan-yru.. mnh~" Theo covered his mouth when the demon ran his fingers over tjst spot in him that made Theo's hips move on their own.

He was panting harder and moaning into his palm as his other hand held onto Lanyru's shoulder tightly. He wasn't as filled as before, but not being in that much pain felt so much better. Theo squeezed his eyes shut and his head shot back when the demon pressed his prostate.

"Mnh~fuck!" Theo squealed. "So good ah don't stop"

Lanyru smiled when Theo began to moan, glad that he didn't seem embarrassed anymore. He slipped in a third finger and slowly spread his fingers apart, stretching the boy open. "You're so cute..." He breathed, lightly nipping his neck.

Theo tried to cover his face behind his arms. He tried not to admit it but he rather liked it when Lanyru called him such things. He even got tighter for a second, untill he remrmbered to relax again.

"You nmh~ are teasing me ahh~again" Theo moaned as his insides were spread apart. A small loade of cum dripped down the human's belly.

"Please Lanyru!" Theo begged as he couldn't take it. "You are killing me... it's fine now.."

Lanyru frowned slightly and continued to gently stretch the boy. "Are you sure...? I've barely touched you..." He lightly stroked Theo's hip with his free hand. "I'm not trying to tease you, I just don't want to hurt you." He promised.

Theo peeked at the demon through his fingers. "I know that" the young male answered uncomfortable. He tried to relax but just didn't know what to do with himself.

"I just can help it.."