Purity Incarnate {18+} (pigeon &M-jow)

M-jow

"As long as there is a change it's good" Theo nodded. he continued running his hands down the furry body as it slept.

Theo looked up once Lanyru talked about how he could help out too. "Can I really?!" The young male smiled more than he had ever done since coming.

"Changing your mind about letting me help out are you?" Theo chuckled as he gently lay the sleeping lamb close it it's siblings.

But once they got to the 'sacrifice' topick the smile slowly faded till it disappeared completly. The word was a reminder why he even was there and how his own people had treated him. He still didn't trust the demon but he trusted the guy more that the entire capital and the people in it. "You previous.."Theo couldn't get the word ower his lips. "What were they like?.. I always got the impression that they were a completely different species. They don't do any labor and just sits around all day. What fun could that possibly be?" Theo frowned as he looked as Lanyru. Maybe he preferred soft boys like that, and not some headstrong street boy who's hands were just a rough as his life.

"And about your friend.. am I expected to.." Theo looked down as he asked the thing which also had been bothering him since Evyre showed up.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Kotorichan

Lanyru frowned slightly and looked away. "They were all different of course... A long time ago it would be treated as a great honor and responsibility. They would always treat me with respect and a bit of fear. As time went on it seems that your people forgot who I was and the sacrifices became more resistant and resentful... That is when they started to be called 'sacrifices.'" He lightly stroked one of the lambs. "Now they are usually polite, but are clearly unhappy to be here and are eager to leave... Occasionally there will be one who becomes attached to this life, usually one who has an unhappy home. I always just give them money so they can start anew when they return. I do not want any human to spend their entire life with me, that would be far too cruel." He chuckled softly. "They don't do the kind of labor you do, they usually like to read or write, sometimes they would enjoy art. Many of them never had to work so they wouldn't enjoy being forced to work."

He frowned a bit deeper at the mention of Evyre. "He isn't my friend." The demon said firmly. "He is another demon who's land neighbors mine. Human's call his land Evist, or the Jungles of Death. He had a different strategy than I did, instead of making a deal with humans he made his land as dangerous to humans as possible. There are still some that live there, but he finds their struggles to survive amusing enough to let them stay. We used to be friends, but he has made it his hobby to tease my sacrifices, sometimes going as far as to try to convince them to go live with him." Lanyru shook his head in frustration. "You aren't expected to do anything for him. He is unwelcome here and he knows it. He's just bored. If we ignore him for a few days he'll lose interest and leave..." He reached out and touched Theo's cheek tenderly. "If he bothers you then just call for me and I'll make sure to protect you."

Theo sighed, he almost wanted to tell the demon that je wasnt mad with him but with the church. It wsd them who had turned the people around and changed their veiw on the persons who went to the demom. Awful stories were spread around and mums usally told their children to behave or the demon would come down and claim them.

Julius too hadn't been spared those stories as an orphan.

True Lanyru didn't get the respect he should have but people changed over time. Often arrogant and selfish.

Normally Theo would have jerked away from such a gentle touch but since he was getting so use to Lanyru's body temperature and because he thought the guy deserved to be cut some slack he even let himself lean into the demon's palm.

"I can guess why they would be talked over, he is beautiful to watch. But I don't like him" Theo sighed, happy he wouldn't have to offer himself to Evyre, like with Lanyru.

Theo looked up at Lanyru still leaning into the demon's hand. "I'm just starting to get use to this, though I didn't want to as I got here. I don't even wanna try with that one if you say he is a bad guy too"

Lanyru smiled at the way Theo leaned into his hand, it was nice to see that the boy was at least getting a bit more comfortable with him. "I'm glad that you are getting used to it..." He murmured. "It will make the year go by much easier." He leaned in and lightly brushed his lips against the boy's forehead. "I don't want to let him touch you, he doesn't know how to be gentle with humans so he could end up hurting you."

After Lanyru's gentle kiss Theo pulled back with a tight chest. He started to feel strangely warm in his stomach and thought it best not to be this close to the other for now.

Theo nodded his head. "I'll be careful." He said, thought he would have either way.

After making sure the lambs all were safe and full Theo thought on his clothes that were completely dirty now. He felt kind of bad too because these clothes where something he had gotten from Lanyru, and he should have thought to take more care of it. As Theo got near his room he started to lossen the bottons on his shirt. The sleeves was still wet and sticking to his skin uncomfortable. The shirt came off the second the door closed behind him and all he could think about was a good cleaning after he had set his clothes to soak in some cold water.

Lanyru smiled and patted the boy's cheek. "Thank you. You should go clean up and get some rest, I will keep an eye on the lambs and I will tell you if I need any help." He turned his attention back to the babies, humming softly to himself.

A few minutes after Theo reached his room Evyre knocked on the boy's door. He seemed fully relaxed as if there was nothing odd about the situation at all.

Theo had just washed off his body from dirt and was about to step into the small pool to soak, as he heard a knocking.

Weird Theo though, Lanyru had just sent him off.. maybe something had come up?

Quickly Theo resched for a robe to cover his body with and tied it firmly around his waist. He had tried to dry quickly but he Theo still left wet footprints along the floor as he went for the door. Water from his hair was slowely dripping down his shoulders making the top part of the robe stuck to his form.

"Did something happen?.." the human asked as he opened the door expecting it to be Lanyru. Not Evyre. "Oh.. now isn't really a good time." Theo told the demon and started to close the door again.

Evyre's eyes wandered over the human's form for a moment before snapping back to his face. "Hm? Why not?" The demon rested his hand on the door, keeping it open. "Don't worry, I'm not like Lany. I wouldn't lay a finger on you without your consent." He smiled gently. "I just wanted to talk to you for a few minutes, it won't take too long."

Theo definitely didn't want the guy in his room, but ad he tried to push the door closed again it didn't buch.

The human resisted rolling his eyes as he looked up at the demon. Evyre looked like he had no intention of moving, at least he's body language wasn't threatening.

After a bite where none of them moved Theo clicked his tongue and let go of the door. "Alright but only five minutes." He sighted as he gav and stepped away from the door. He then went to get a towel to atleast dry his hair with and sat down on a 1-piece cushion.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked because that would be the fastest way to get it alluring demon out.

Evyre smiled and walked into his room, pushing the door behind himself. He sat down across the boy, still smiling gently. "You're really cautious of me huh?" He murmured. "It kinda makes me wonder what Lany said about me... And how much of it is actually true..." He shrugged. "I really just want to know if he's been treating you alright, he seems to have gotten a hold of himself but he used to have a really bad tempter... I wouldn't want to leave you to get hurt, you're kinda defenseless here."

"Don't take it personal, but I'm kinda like that with everyone, even Lanyru" Theo smirked as he lowered the towel. "And I'm not as defenseless as you might see me. I know perfectly well how to deal with bad people.." but then Theo remembered how he had gotten here snd shrugged. "Mostly.. the point is I don't need anyone and that is that. You actually mean good, but I can't trust you. And that got nothing to do with what Lanyru told me about you. What you spent your past time on is your business"

"And Lanyru has't hurt me up till now, though I know he could have if he wanted. Aside from embracing me he let me do as I please." He thought back on how against he had been for Theo helping out, but now Lanyru had looked much more relaxed when they had taken care of the lambs together.

Evyre cocked his head to the side. "I'm not sure if you fully understand how dangerous it is to be here..." The demon slowly rose to his feet. "I'm not trying to say that you are weak. I'm sure that you know how to deal with bad humans and you're very competent... For a human" Evyre Leaned forward and lightly lifted Theo's chin. "You say he hasn't hurt you, but he's repeatedly forced himself on you...Can you really say that he has treated you well when he has taken your freedom and uses your body like an object?"

Theo's eyebrow twitch as Evyre hit a nerve and the human jaw chenched tightly. Though he had tried to not think about it, it was still true. Lanyru had made that perfectly clear to him the first night where he had resisted.

"I try not to think about it" He said annoyed.

Theo had prided himself for never bending down to another person and never letting himself be taken. Lanyru had told him that it would't lower his status but it had still hurt his pride.

"Lanyru and I have come to an agreement, he gets one year and I can live however i chois for the rest of my life.. it not a bad deal" he said, but it sounded more like he was trying to convins himself.

"Anyway what is it to you? Am not the only human he has had around. Do you really care enough about humans to warren everyone of them?" Theo eyed the guy as he gently pushing Evyre's hand away.

"You mean he forced you into a full year of slavery and you had no choice in the matter?" Evyre pushed. He straightened up. "I care about this because Lanyru is part of the reason we are known as 'demons'" His eyes flashed with anger. "We used to be known as Gods, divine beings who created this earth and could destroy it if we wished. But these sorts of sacrifices turned us from objects of worships to creatures to be feared."

The demon smiled down at him. "I merely want to make sure that he isn't further destroying our reputation, and torturing humans will make that far worse."

Theo had nothing to say back. He jaw clenched even tighter as he looked at the wall behind Evyre.

He was angry, but also kinda sad which confused the hell out of him.

"..." the hell.. Theo groaned in his head. He was starting to get a smaller headach. His mind was torn. Inside he didn't want to listen to Evyre, he wanted to stay with lanyru like he had up till now. But how would he see the man now, the little trust he had for Lanyru grow thin.

"..he isn't torturing me, thought he keeps me locked up in this place and takes his pleasures with my body. But what he doesn't do is hurting me... now, if you have said what uou came to say you can go. I need to rest."

• 3 weeks later...

Evyre let out a soft sigh and shrugged his shoulders, seeing that he wouldn't be getting anywhere with this right away. "If you insist..." He walked towards the door, pausing for a moment to look back at Theo. "But please do tell me if you change your mind, I would be happy to help you escape from him if that's your desire." With that he left and returned to his own room.

Theo followed the other to the door. He didn't say anything thing back in responds to Evyre, he simply closed the door and made sure to lock it.

The human kept his eyes on the door as he banged his forhead against it. Evyre's words were still playing in his head and it twiched his feelings around.

No matter how one looked at it Evyre was right, Lanyru did use his body... but Theo had let him both into his body and mind. He didn't like the guy or anything, so why did he feel so bad about this. He was both mad and sad to be reminded of the real reason why he had ended up here.

Even while he was soaking in the tub Theo struggled with his thoughts. He wanted to forget Evyre's words but the hung heavily around his chest. The little pride he had was getting more and more fragile.

Lanyru really was kind to him, he hadn't lied about that. And though he hadn't liked it at first, Theo's body had learned to purr to the demon's touch.

Theo blushed as he remebered Lanyru's hands playing along his skin, lips tasting him as he took Theo.

Tthe young mal shivered and closed his eyes to get a better pictur.

The more he thought about it, the more aroused his member hardened.

Theo tried to pull himself back from it but the memory didn't stop. He remembered how much his ass ached after them and that made it throb lightly.

He couldn't help it either as he started to stroke himself in one hand. Under the warm water it felt almost just as warm as Lanyru's hand.

He bite his bottom lip to keep his voice down, but the walls was still throwing around with the noises that did ecape him.

"This is wrong..." he tried telling himself as he got onto his knees and leaned forward. His free hand was holding onto the egde tightly as he came closer. His back was trobbing for something to touch there, he tried to balance himself but it was hard. Theo moaned as he giuckly got two finger's in and spread himself enough that water leaked in. He was panting hard, grinding hi hips forward as he cam.

Looking down at his hands Theo noticed nothing had lifted from his chest.

• 1 month later...

Lanyru had been heading back to his room when he heard Theo?s voice coming from the bathroom, he felt panic rising in his chest. Had Evyre decided to have his way with Theo while Lanyru was busy? He couldn?t even stop to think, too afraid of what could be happening. He threw the door open, his eyes burning with anger as he prepared to attack the other demon.

His anger was immediately replaced with embarrassment as he saw that Theo was alone. His face went bright red and he quickly turned away. ?Ah, I?m so sorry! I thought that Evyre- I?m sorry!? He quickly shut the door to give the human some privacy, trying not to think about the sight of Theo?s body.

Theo's jumped startled as he turned his head towards the door as it was blown open and blinked.

'Oh fuck..' Theo's face became pale as he hurried to pull his fingers out of his ass and turned his face away just as the other apologised.

He heard the door closed and bented over to cover his mouth as all the blood in his body raised to thr surface, pumping out the redness into his skin. He was blushing so hard his ears felt hot.

Theo turned the water off and quickly covered his naked soaked body in a hug fluffy towel.

What had he... and why had he brought Evyre's name up? Did he think Theo had given himself to the other demon!?

Theo frowned as he opened the half broken door, then suppressed a smile. He had been angry at the thought of Theo og Evyre together. It was an insult and he did angry at Lanyru for you and having expected it. But he also felt relifed to know he could reject others. Theo was blushing as he pulled the towel un closer and rubbed his wet hair with it's corners.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Lanryu avoided looking at the boy, his face still flushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry..." He repeated. "I thought that Evyre had forced himself on you and... I panicked..."

He glanced at the door. "I can fix this now or wait until tomorrow if you'd prefer..?" He offered, hoping to change the subject before things got any more awkward. He hoped that Theo didn't want him to fix it right away, it was difficult to resist the human after what he had seen. Lanyru had been hoping to give Theo some space to rest after a stressful day, but if he had to stay here while the boy got dressed he might not be able to hold back.

The hand Theo hav used to rub his hair with stilled as the boy looked over to see Lanyru had waited for him. He didn't meet Theo's eyes as he spoke, which was a first.

Tilting his head to the side he looked from the door to Lanyru. Was he being.. embarrassed? The young male covered his mouth to keep from chuckling over this new development.

"It is your door so you can break it down or fix it, whenever you want." Theo said as he shook his head as he looked down the floor. He didn't really know what to do with himself. After Lanyru had witnessed him selfpleasuring himself like that it felt weird.

"Evyre was here true enough. But that was before and he didn't try anything when I told him I wasn't interested" he admitted, but was quick to clear out any is misunderstandings the demon might have got.

"I Um.." Theo stopped speaking. He stood in the middle of his bedroom licking his lips as he thought about what to do and say with no luck. Suddenly he felt very aware of his neckedness. Thought by know there probably weren't an inch of skin Lanyru hadn't seen or touch up till now, Theo still felt the embarrassment of being spotted in the shower.

"I didn't.. you know that okay" Theo blushed as he moved over to the dresser and pulled the top dawer for a shirt.

His back was turned to Lanyru as he lowered the towel. It slide down his nice round ass cheeks just as he reached for a long shirt.

Lanyru frowned at the mention of Evyre's visit, he didn't like the idea of the other demon being anywhere near Theo. He turned his attention to the door, using his magic to mold it back into shape. It only took a few moments, and when he was done his eyes couldn't help but wander over to the form of Theo's body as he dressed.

Before he knew what he was doing he was behind the boy, wrapping his arms around his waist and pulling him close. "I'm glad he didn't touch you..." He murmured, nuzzling his face into Theo's neck. "If he tries anything then just scream and I'll protect you." It was taking all his self control not to push the human down, he could feel himself getting hard against Theo's soft ass. He lightly nipped the boy's skin before forcing himself to pull away, his cheeks still flushed softly. "I'll let you rest..." He said softly, turning to leave.

Theo had just let the big shirt slide down his body as he felt warm armes pulle him back against the demon's body.

He was reminded of just how good the actual person felt. He tilted his head to the side as Lanyru nuzzled his neck, giving the demon more room to touch.

He couldn't help but smile. Lanyru didn't want Evyre touching him.

Though Evyre's words still played at the very back of the human's mind, Theo still stood firm on one thing. Lanyru was good to him.

Theo's shoulders shivered and he had to brace himself once he felt lanyru mouth tast on his neck. He had just came not long ago and his skin was still sensitive.

"Mnh.. got it. I'll call if needed" Theo nodded with a aroused groan as he felt the demon's manhood press against his ass.

His own cock grew hard enough to lift the shirt from his crotch as Theo's smooth skin.

He heard himself whine in protest when Lanyu pushed away, leaving the warm spot on his back suddenly chilled. He turned and grabbed onto Lanyu's clothes, trying to keep him from leaving.

"Don't" Theo didn't want the other to leave just yet and stepped up close to him again.

"Wouldn't you stay?" He asked as he ran his palm up Lanyru's back before leaning in to press a gentle kiss at the back on his neck.

"Stay.." his voice was sweet as honey as he melted against the demon, this was the first time Theo invited Lanyru to his bed.

Lanyru froze as he felt Theo catch his robes, he had thought that the boy would be happy to see him leave. His body shivered in excitement as He felt the human's lips against his neck. He didn't need anymore invitation. He turned around and pulled Theo into his arms, pressing the boy's body to his own as he caught his lips in a passionate kiss. He tangled one hand in Theo's hair and pushed him down on the bed, not giving him a moment to protest.

Everything moved around them so quickly as Lanyru's lips caught his. Theo moved with the male. He opened his mouth and arms up for the demon with a satisfied grin.

He tried to press in closer but then he gasped as he fell back . He had been so wrapped up he hadn't noticed hoow close to the bed the got. He chuckled as he lay in the sheets and looked up at Lanyru as he slightly spread his knees apart, reminding the demon he didn't have any underwear on. His cock stood up proudly , hungry to be touched.

"Take your robes off, I want you naked in bed with me" Theo comanded as he made himself comfortable for the show.