Purity Incarnate {18+} (pigeon &M-jow)

M-jow

MC

Theo (no last name)

Looks: short curly red hair, very light gray-bluish eyes and about average high with a fast agile body. His skin is lightly brown from being outside all the time, and though he doesn’t own much he takes care of himself.

Bio:

Theo knows nothing about his parents, he grew up at the church until he ran away as 12, doing to some incident, after that he stayed away from churches and guards.

Theo works hard, but is seeing as a thief cause of his outworn clothes and bad mouth.

If people talks bad about him why should he sugarcoat anything.

Theo don't trust in anyone and is mostly about fights and bites. But he down inside he is a sweet honest guy, just a bit locked up.

Other: Has an old scare on his back from his scapular and down to the middle of his back, it very noticeable. (is not fresh and doesn’t look disgusting)

Theo was tired of the dark and tired of the rope digging further into his wrists and ankles every time he tried to move. What the fuck was their problem? Theo hadn’t stolen anything and still they treated him like a thief.

It had all happened in the middle of the night after Theo had found himself a nice spot to cuddle up for the night, nothing unusual. Sleeping with one eye open most of the nights under his blanked, not many people usually disturbed him this time of night. This time things had been different.

Theo had been kicked awake, and had found himself surrounded by guards. When he had tried to make an escape, two of the men had grabbed him and a three had kicked the light back out of him again, only to wake up lying face down on the floor, tied up with both hands behind his back, legs tied by his ankles and blinder by something wrapped around his head. He lay like that for hours with nothing happening, until he heard the sound of a door open.

“Let’s take a look shall we” A man’s voice said and Theo was pulled up to make him sit before the blind was removed. Going form dark to sudden light Theo had to wait until his eyes had got used to the light before he could see what was happening.

A hand grabbed his chin and pulled his face upwards. “Well that red hair might just make the cut” one of the voices said, and as Theo’s vision cleared he found himself looking up at a priest.

With a jerk Theo pulled his head back, giving the priest an angry look as he hissed. “Don’t touch me!”

“Shut up!” The guard close by, hit him hard at the back head, making him see spots before his eyes. “Can you use him or not your Grace?”

The priest just kept looking at Theo, the guy had no feelings showing on his face. “Get him cleaned up and dressed in the right attire, we don’t have much time so make it quick” The priest than turned away, and other came in and surrounded the scared out of his mind Theo. No way he would just let them have their way with him!

(Later on, just before dawn.)

The head priest had just changed into his formal attire, when a servant came to say that the boy was ready now.

“What took so long”

“Well we had to drug the boy first your Grace, he punched a couple of guy and wouldn’t let anyone touch him.” The servant bow his head as he explained.

“Fine, did you check his virginity?”

“Yes, your Grace, and judging by his reaction I would say it confirmed it.”

“Good, bring the boy down, the demon will soon be coming”

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Kotorichan

MC

Lanyru O'Rei

Height: 6'3

Appearance:

20170504_225112%201.jpg

Personality: Lanyru is very cold and cruel to those he meets. He avoids the towns and villages, knowing that his presence would only cause panic. He barely even speaks to the boys he keeps, mostly he just uses their bodies.

It was a few hours before dawn when Lanyru rose from his bed. He lived a ways up a mountain in a delicately beautiful temple so it would take at least a day to walk to the town. Fortunately he didn't need to walk, but he still needed to prepare.

The demon lightly ran his fingers through the hair of the previous year's sacrifice, a young man named Loi. "It is morning. You may bathe and dress yourself." He pulled away, going to his own bath.

Loi silently rose and went to a different bath, assuming that he was not meant to accompany his master.

For nearly an hour Lanyru soaked in his bath, allowing his body to fully relax in the warm water which was scented with the oils from native trees. Finally he rose from the water and began to dress himself in his formal clothing, dark silken robes which hung loosely from his body. He left the bathroom to find Loi waiting on his bed, dressed in the clothes he had been given the day he was 'sacrificed.'

"That look brings back memories does it not?" Lanyru murmured. His gaze drifted out the window, noting that it was almost dawn. "No matter, it is time for the exchange." He gathered the young man into his arms and breathed out an incantation.

The two were immediately teleported to the ceremonial room where he met with a priest each year. He set Loi down on his feet and stood in the center of the room, face emotionless.

The head priest saw how all the other priests tense up as the demon appeared in the middle of the big hall. He too felt tense, having this year’s sacrifice committing suicide on the night just before the exchange, it had been a very stressful night, since there weren't anyone else to choose from. Luckily the guards had brought in a thief from the streets, whom he could put in this year’s sacrifice’s stead.

The Boy was brought up in the ceremonial white robe attires with most of his face covered by the hood. But even effected by drugs the boy still refused to move forward, the servants was almost dragging him though the doors.

“Here is the year’s sacrifice demon, dose our contract still stand?” The head priest repeat the same question as he had done each year since he had been choose as head priest.

(MC)

The entire world swirled around him and Theo felt himself being pulled forward as he refused to walk any further, his gaze was fogged, only making him capable to see a few shapes and colors.

What the hell was going on! Theo wanted to scream but his mouth wouldn’t open and his body didn’t respond to him at all.

The hood too didn’t help his view, most he was capable of seeing was the floor and maybe peoples legs.

Wait… had the priest from before just said sacrifice! What the hell I wasn't one of those people, not anymore at least and he doubted anyone in her knew that.

The scent of fear momentarily overwhelmed Lanyru's senses. A stench of adrenaline and sweat as the priests stood, waiting for his response. He stayed silent while he adjusted to the smell, and began to notice another scent in the room.

"It seems that you have brought me a child of the street this year." The demon commented. "Perhaps you... Lost the proper sacrifice... Such a thing has happened in the past..." He didn't mind the origins of the sacrifice, it didn't change his opinion of the boy. The only reason he brought it up was because he had to make sure it wasn't a sign that the humans were losing respect for him. After all, it had been centuries since he had truly demonstrated his power.

He bowed his head slightly in respect. "I will allow the contract to stand, despite this... Misstep. But only because I trust it shall not happen again, at least not in the lifetime of any of those present today." He raised his head again, his cold eyes boring into the head priest's face.

After a moment he turned to Loi, taking the boy's hands into his own and pressing a light kiss to the other's forehead. It was a gesture he did every year, and every year he repeated the same phrase in a language so ancient that only the most dedicated priest would understand. "May your scars and memories of this time fade..." With that he released the former sacrifice.

Loi stared for a moment. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped, instead turning to join the priests.

Lanyru raised his arm, holding out a hand for the new sacrifice. "Bring him to me."

The head priest bowed his head as he apologize, of course the demon would see though it. "The originale sacifice is death, but we still provide you a sacifice." He said i a calm voice, not wanting to sound afraid or disreapectful to the demon before them.

Theo listen to the conversation, he didn't get much of what was said only than someone had died.

Then he heard the new voice speak again. he was pushed forward. He curesed whomever was the once pushing him as he tried to dig his heels into to floor to resist being moved forward, not that it really helped much, couse he was still moving.

A person past him, and from the corner of the hood he saw the face of a young pretty blond guy. The other was also looking at him, but there were a look of pity in his eyes as they meet Theo's.

The final push sent him falling forward on his knees just before a person in a dark robe. The hood was still covering most of his face so he could only see the the lower part of the robes even as he looked up.

"The days of this position being seen as a coveted honor are long past I see..." Lanyru murmured. His brow creased in annoyance as the sacrifice was pushed to the floor. "You would prefer risking the safety of the sacrifice and thrust your own lives than be brave enough to actually bring him to my side as I requested?"

He shook his head in annoyance, the decorative chains that adorned his body jingling softly. "How pathetic...I really should remind you why you have this duty." His eyes began to glow with a soft flame as the room grew hot. The golden metal chains and decorations began to turn red with heat, as did his his bare hands.

This always made him angry. He could easily demand so much more. Most demons as powerful as Lanryu would have taken and taken until the humans had died away. He asked for one thing, and only once a year. Yet the humans couldn't even handle that? Of course he expected there to be problems and mistakes, but this was close to crossing a line with the demon.

Theo snorted, when had being a sacifice ever been a honorable position, at least Theo was one of those lucky few whom didn't have more than his life to loose from this.

His eyes widened as he saw the man’s hand starting to grow red. Wow, should he be sitting this close? Theo looked back a the priests holding his hood up so he could see them.

The head priest look pal, infact they all did even the servants. Serve them right Theo thought, but he too didn't dared to look up at the man they all seemed so afraid of.

Lanyru flicked his wrists allowing the heat to fade away. "You disgust me..." He waited for a moment until his hands had cooled to a reasonable temperature. He crouched down slightly, just enough to pull the boy up into his arms. "Come child, I am sure that you are confused."

"As for you..." He looked at the priests. "You have a year to atone for your mistakes. I hope that you are able to properly reflect, for your own sake."

Once again the demon murmured a spell which instantly transported the two back to Lanyru's temple. He silently laid the sacrifice down on his own bed. He leaned over the boy, lightly pushing the hood back to reveal his face. His fingers moved to stroke the human's cheek, carefully taking in his features. "What is your name child?" He asked, the anger gone from his voice. Instead his voice was calm and nearly monotone

Theo gasped startled as he was pulled up in the man’s arms, but it also let him see the man's face. He wasn't all that scary, the guy was hansome no doubt even with a frown on it"

Then the man spoke in a weird language and surely they weren't surrounded by an more of those priests and he was laying i a very soft, very big BED.

Theo was just so confused about all of this that the only thing coming out of him was. "Huh?" child who, him? He was already 19 for crying out loud, and why the hell wouldn't his body move away from the gorgeous looking man!

"They did not explain the circumstances to you at all... Did they...?" Lanyru mused, twirling his fingers through the human's hair. "My name is Lanyru O'Rei, the namesake of O'Rei mountain. We are currently at the peak of said mountain, so if you attempt to escape you will no doubt freeze to death."

"From this day forth I am your master for precisely a year... After that you shall be returned to your life." The demon leaned down, lightly brushing his lips against the man's neck. "It will benefit you to behave, I can assure you."

His hand moved down, lightly feeling the form of the boy's body. "Now I shall ask again... What is your name child?" He pulled back slightly, staring into the sacrifice's eyes.

So he couldn't run and he had to be this guy’s servant for an entire year. Well how lucky could he be. Not very much he thought as Theo felt tha guy’s lips against his neck, no way was he gonna let this mountain man have his way with him. Theo's body shook as he tried the lean away.

"Why dose a master need to know the name of a street boy?" Theo asked, almost no one knew his name anyway, he was never called by it and he wasn't sure if he did like to share it this man, or demon as the priest had call him.

"My reason does not matter." Lanyru's hands pushed the ceremonial robes off the boy's chest. "As I said, it will benefit you to cooperate with my wishes." His fingers moved to lightly rub the other's nipples. "If you behave well enough I shall send you home with the means to live comfortably for the rest of your life."

The demon had enough riches that such a thing would be easy for him. But he did not intend to make a habit out of it, he only did this for those who seemed to need the motivation.

Theo tried to fight the man from stripping him, holding tightly into his clothes, but with the drugs still in his system it was hard to manitain that strenght for long. He moved futher away crawling back as other touch his nipple, it felt so strange, he didn't like it.

"I'm not for sell! Stop touching me, you got then wrong kind of person her!" Theo said as he stared angry up at the demon. If Theo had wanted money by sleeping with others he would havde done it by now. There had been lots af times when he had needed the money but even though Theo didn't owned anything he still had his pried.

Quickly, but not as quick as he could have had, Theo rolled away from the other and jumped out of the bed, he landede on his feets quite unsteady and a feeling of sickness went though him as his world came down spinning again which sent him to his knees.

Fucking priests for giving him weird drugs! Theo clench his fists as he waited for the spinning sickness to past.

Okay he couldn't run from this place but he sure would avoid the man from touching him, or wores.

Lanyru allowed the man to pull away, letting out a soft sigh. "You do not have that option. You can give me what I want and I will repay you, or I will take what I want without repaying you. There are no other options for you." He moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

"If you wish then I will wait to take your virginity. But I shall still require you to pleasure me in other ways." He gestured for the boy to come closer. "Do not make this painful for yourself, it can be very pleasurable for you as well... Now come here child. I would like to hear what kind of voice you make when you are touched.. I enjoyed what I have heard so far"

At first Theo didn't do anything rather than look at the man, the guy looked strong and looked capable of force himself onto him. Theo had no change of beating the man or out run him, with himself in this state. He really didn't like the alternativ he was giving either, but did he really have much of a choice.

Theo got up from his knees and sent the guy another pissed glance before he walked over to him.

"I will do whatever you need me to do, but don't touch me!"

"If that is what you would prefer." A slight smirk crossed the demon's features. It was extremely rare for a sacrifice to ask for something like this. Most preferred to lay back and try to ignore what was happening. "In that case I will not touch you, as long as you follow my every order."

"First strip off all your clothes for me." He reclined back against the pillows of his bed. "I was not able to see very much before you tried to run."

His fingers move to lightly play with his chains. "Again, if you will not do this yourself then I will do it for you. Which will most likely be upsetting for you."

Theo bite down on his lip, he really didn't like thise options either.

With s sighed, he decided to do as told, though he didn't get why the man wanted to see him naked. Theo turned around, not wanting to look at the guy’s face while he unbuttoned the one piece robe and let it slide down his Body before je turned back.

He avoided to look at the man as he stood utterly exposed before the bed. The sickly feeling rose up again, but he pushed it down and ignored it the best way he could.

"Good boy..." Lanyru leaned forward slightly so he could get a better view. "Now, you can either come over here and use your mouth to pleasure me... Or you can sit down and show me how you pleasure yourself." In a way this was a test, to see how far this new sacrifice would go to protect his chastity. It would be good to find out sooner rather than later. Lanyru didn't want to waste his time taking things slow if it wasn't going to get anywhere.

Theo look down at himself, there was no way he could ever get hard like this, he was too druged up and the sick feeling too hadn't disappeared yet.

He really hated having to take a man's cock in his mouth, but it would make things easyer. If the guy did something Theo could always bite him.

Theo walked over and carefully crawled up to sit between the man's legs, still not looking him in the face. He just wanted to get this done with, even though he had never tried to ever sucke anyone off before, he didn't show that he was nerves, just pissed. He waited for the other to start tell him what Theo should do next.

Lanyru smiled as the boy crawled closer. "Such a good boy..." He lightly ran his fingers through the boy's hair before standing up. "That is enough for now. I wanted to see if you were willing to really follow my orders."

He crouched down again and scooped the boy up into his arms, cradling him gently. "It seems that you are still under the effects of the drugs. I will allow you to settle in before we go much further than this." He brought the boy into one of the many spare bedrooms. There wasn't exactly a reason that he didn't want to share a bedroom with his sacrifices, at least not a reason he was aware of.

Theo was about to push the hand away, when the man told him that he didn't need to do anything after all. He breath out more at ease until the demon lifted him up again. He uttered a small yeep of surprise, not use to people carrying him. Theo tried to struggle to get down, but his effort to fight only made him dizzy.

It was very weird sitting naked in another man's arms, Theo could feel the other's heat though his clothes and smell the guy’s spicy scent so clearly. He was very embarrassed, a though he tried he couldn't stop all the heat to show on his face.

The bedroom was huge and ornate, with a huge window that looked out onto a snowy landscape. Lanyru set the boy down on the downy king sized bed which was dressed with silks and furs. He turned away and opened the dresser to reveal robes made of silk, fur, and velvet. "You should get some rest, once you wake up it would be good for you to eat something." He brought out a fur robe and wrapped it around the boy's shoulders. "Before you sleep, will you tell me your name child?"

Theo was stunned by the room itself, it was big and bright in softly light colord, the man could fit a least 10 people in here, Theo thought as they entered. His guard turning back on as he was placed on yet another bed, only to have the demon turn to find Theo a soft fury robe.

The air around his naked body was chilly, but not enough for him to freez, being use to living outdoor as he had, but Theo still covered himself from the other's eyes answered hold on to the robe tightly.

His name...

Theo yet again bite his lower lip, considered if he should. The guy hadn't done much more than to embarrassing him, and though Theo really didn't like it, but had to admit that the demon could had forced him in his weakest state all drugged up, but hadn't.

"...Theo.. that's my name" Theo said in a low voice just loud enough for the demon to hear.

"Theo... That is a lovely name..." Lanyru leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's lips. "Sleep well child." He pulled away and stepped over to the window, pulling the curtains closed. Without another word he stepped out of the room, closing the door behind himself.

Once he was out of sight the demon lightly licked his lips. He really enjoyed the taste of this sacrifice. He wandered into the kitchen where he began to bake some bread for their meal. Lanyru enjoyed cooking, it was one of the few things that never got old for him. No matter how long he lived.

Theo hadn't been prepared for such a gentle kiss. The lips pressed to his felt so warm and soft. He felt a strange spinning in his stomach, but not the wanting to throw up kind of spin, it warmed him from the inside and left him off with a ticklish feeling. When the demon left the room Theo hid his red face into the soft fur.

"Don't worry it's just the drugs" He told himself and pressed the robe tighter around his body.

He wasn't even sure he could get any rest like this, but soon he was resting his head in the soft bed above the sheets, dozing off into a havy sleep.

When he woke a few hours later, he first felt rather confused, his back had never felt that comfortable before, and the soft robe around his body wasn’t, his old torne one. Then he started to remember parts of what had happened, how he had been catch in the middle of the night by the guards. Poked and cleaned by touchy servants, and giving by a priest to a mountain demon.... "fuck!" He really had his lucke cut out before him.

Theo rose from the bed with a sigh, not really wanting to leave the softness, but he had too get a better look around.