Looking for New RP! Position negotiable

hal7283

Hello everyone! It's Hal here! So it seems that I can fit another RP into my schedule, or more like I want another RP to distract me from actual school work. Anyway, for those of you who don't know me, I've been RPing around these parts for around two years, and have played both Seme and Uke before. Also I have a rather wide range of kinks and fetishes, chances are if you like it, I like it too. Even Scat and male pregnancy is negotiable. Feel free to check on some of my old RPs to see if my style is to your liking.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

In terms of reply frequency I can definitely reply once a week, and anything more than that is unstable depending on how busy that week is at school.

Now back to the matters at hand, I have a few plot ideas that I'm interested in doing. These are still pretty vague so I'll be happy to flesh out the details with you.

1. Seeking the light

Genre: Sci-fi? Fantasy? Survival horror? Time loop?

Two men woke up in what seemed to be some sort of research facility deep underground, and had no memory as to who they were, where they came from, and why were they there. To make things worse the facility was filled with strange, horrific monsters lurking its endless hallways, and would hunt/rape/kill (not necessarily in that order) the two men on sight. It's unlikely they'll be able to avoid the monsters for long and when that inevitably happen, they'd find themselves back where they first woke up with all their wounds healed, and all the memories vividly intact. The two men have to somehow find a way out of this place before all of this drive them insane.

Alternatively, they could give in to the madness and just enjoy this limbo. Who knows what awaits them outside anyway?

(This RP is basically an excuse to try out some exotic, even gruesome weird sexual fuckery. Things WILL get messy and bloody. There maybe a clear Seme/Uke between the two men, but since they're equally helpless against the monsters so expect both of them to get screwed. Actually maybe we can take turns coming up with ways to "play" with them?)

2. Where worlds meet

Genre: Sci-fi? Fantasy? Modern? Daily life?

The world as we knew it changed forever when several portals occurred all over the world, each leading to a different parallel universe radically different from ours. Some looked like it came straight from a fantasy novel, while others seemed more suited for a sci-fi movie. After several decades of chaos and confusion however, the world seemed to have gotten used to the new status quo: Pointy ear Elf talking to his AI friend on his smart phone, while a drunk dragon flew carelessly above and bumped into a massive blob of living sentient silicon; a human policeman piloting a giant robot put an eldritch tentacle abomination on arrest for disorderly conduct, while that said monster used its telepathy to contact its lawyer who happened to be a thousand-year-old mummy living in a pyramid.

So, yeah, it's a world with endless possibilities, and of course endless troubles. It takes a special kind of people to sort those problems out, some working for the now multiracial, multi-dimensional united government, others work privately and take on odd jobs here and there. Who are these people? And what will they encounter in their daily adventures?

(Again, pretty much an excuse to try out some weird interracial pairing. Of course whether it gets lewd or not and how much so is negotiable)

3. Lone Ark

Genre: Sci-fi, machine rape?

In the far future hyper-space-jump technology finally freed humanity from the confines of the solar system, leading to a golden age of exploration and expansion. YC was aboard a spaceship (his occupation is up to you to decide) but an accident caused the ship to get stranded in unknown space. With multiple malfunctions it was only a matter of time before the ship explodes. Then suddenly the crew discovered something strange on sensors: an deserted alien vessel. Without any choice the crew boarded the alien vessel just as their old ship exploded. The crew was greeted by the vessel's AI(MC). The good news was the alien vessel can support human life for the foreseeable future and the AI was willing to help them get home, but the bad news was the journey would take a very, very long time.

While at first the survivors cooperated, it wasn't long before faction were formed, lines were drawn. Suspicion and paranoia slowly began to take hold, both against each other, and against their alien AI host. During all this YC began to notice that the AI(MC) seemed to express special interest in him, and became more and more (intrigued/fascinated/dependent/attached/afraid/cautious/suspicious/hostile/or all of the above) to it. Can the survivors make it home before things really get out of hand? And what hidden agenda could the AI have for the survivors and YC in particular? Perhaps machine tentacle rape or virtual reality mind fuck is involved? Maybe even some weird alien genetic manipulation shit?

(Given the plot it's probably necessary for both of us to play a few NPCs in the story. But the main story is between YC and the AI)

Reply below or PM me if you're interested in any of those. Or you have an Idea you really want to RP you can PM me so I can have a look as well. Everything is negotiable really. Looking forward to play with you guys!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• azuneko

• Yukonwolfspirit

• 2 months later...

2017/07/06 update

It seems that my current RPs are slowing down at the moment, so I'm recruiting again! The plot ideas I have this time are the follows, one is recycled from before. If you find any of these interesting please reply or PM me. If you have your own plot ideas feel free to contact me as well.

1. Seeking the light

Genre: Sci-fi? Fantasy? Survival horror? Time loop?

Two men woke up in what seemed to be some sort of research facility deep underground, and had no memory as to who they were, where they came from, and why were they there. To make things worse the facility was filled with strange, horrific monsters lurking its endless hallways, and would hunt/rape/kill (not necessarily in that order) the two men on sight. It's unlikely they'll be able to avoid the monsters for long and when that inevitably happen, they'd find themselves back where they first woke up with all their wounds healed, and all the memories vividly intact. The two men have to somehow find a way out of this place before all of this drive them insane.

Alternatively, they could give in to the madness and just enjoy this limbo. Who knows what awaits them outside anyway?

(This RP is basically an excuse to try out some exotic, even gruesome weird sexual fuckery. Things WILL get messy and bloody. There maybe a clear Seme/Uke between the two men, but since they're equally helpless against the monsters so expect both of them to get screwed. Actually maybe we can take turns coming up with ways to "play" with them?)

2. Spring Dreams

Genre: Modern, night club, brothel? Uke x Uke?

Welcome to "Spring Dreams", a luxurious night club aimed towards the richest and most prestigious customers. Here they can enjoy the finest food, drinks, music, and most importantly the various shows performed by a group of beautiful young boys, ranging from simple strip dances, live sex, even S&M shows, every night they'd put on a good program to impress their guests and thus get paid in tips. If they get enough attention they may even do "private performances" for the customers who can afford it. Our characters would be performers in the night club(either by choice or by circumstance. Depends on how you want to take it), one maybe a veteran the other a rookie, or they can be two "stars" of the club competing for attention and favors,trying to out-lewd each other. In the midst of all these they'd somehow grow to like, even love each other, even though there's no practical way for them to be "faithful" to each other considering their profession. Perhaps they'd want out of their current situation? Or maybe they find getting paid for having sex with your loved one on stage isn't really that bad?

3. Tentacle breeder

Genre: Fantasy, adventure, tentacle, male-preg? egg laying? and more?

In a fantasy world where people breed monsters to fight, use as cattle, or simply as pets. One kind of monster consistently sell for a very high price: tentacles, as their applications are extremely wide. But a big problem is that the tentacles have a very limited life-spam, and they tend to lose their reproductive ability after a few generations in captivity. As a result you'd always have to go back to the wild and capture new specimen, which can be extremely dangerous. Adding to that once you captured the tentacle you'll need a suitable host for it to incubate the eggs. Character A is a skilled adventurer, and one day he met his childhood friend character B. B told A that he went to Tentacle breeding school and had just got the breeding licence. But the tuition had pretty much bankrupted him so there's no way for him to hire a bodyguard to accompany him to capture tentacles to breed, and certainly no way he could offer enough money to hire someone to be the incubator. B then begged A to be his business partner aka bodyguard/incubator and A reluctantly accepted. So A and B then go on adventures to get A molested and impregnated with eggs and stuff. Of course during their adventures they became more than friends and things got complicated.

3. Aftermath

Genre: Sci-fi, inter-species, space fantasy?

In the far future when Humanity has been at war an bug-like alien species called the Zorafon. After decades of war and trillions of lives lost, humanity was pushed back into the Solar system and is at the brink of extinction. Yet just when all seemed lost the Zorafon suddenly sued for peace for unknown reasons. The role play begins immediately after the seize fire, and a ship filled with Zorafon diplomats landed on earth. MC would be a Zorafon commander and YC can be a guard at the peace talk, a solider, or a diplomat himself. He can even be president of earth if you feel like it. It goes without saying that weird alien sex would eventually come into the picture, but of course they'll have to overcome decades of hatred and bloodshed.

• 2 weeks later...

2017/07/20

Now being the summer vacation I have more free time than I initially expected, and the previous recruitment efforts of mine were..... not as successful as I hoped. So here I am recruiting again! I'm looking for one RP partner who can reply frequently (as in 2~3 posts per week at least) and can write longer paragraphs instead of one or two sentences.

I don't have a particular plot in mind at the moment but I'd love to work it out with you. I'd love to do something Sci-fi though. Inter-species coupling and age gap are also favorable.

• 11 months later...

Given the timing of this post, it would seem like this is kind of a regular annual thing now. But yes, it's summer vacation, and I have too much time on my hands these couple of days. So I'm recruiting again. Currently I'm craving for something Sci-fi, robots, androids, spaceships, sex machines, weird alien sex and all. But since I don't have any details in mind so I'm open to any idea, and would love to work them out with you.

As for the million dollar question: what kind of partner I'm looking for, I'd like to work with someone capable of playing a good, dominating seme, preferably someone who can absolutely destroy MC both physically and psychologically. But I understand a good Seme is hard to come by, so I'd settle with a seke as well. Or if you have an absolutely irresistible idea for a Uke I'd love to play Seme as well.

If you're interested please PM me, just make sure you have space in your inbox so we can discuss things.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! Despite me having a lot of RPs already, most are pretty slow at the moment, and I just had this idea which I'm itching to try out. So here I am recruiting again! As usual I'm looking for literate partners who can give me posts of decent length, a few paragraphs at least. Good grammar and punctuations would be appreciated. I understand that work and school can be a pain in the ass, so I don't expect daily replies. School and work would start soon for me as well so weekly, bi-weekly replies would be good enough. Please do tell if you'll be absent for long period of time, and I would do the same.

Dark Dominion

In the year 2571, the evil organization known as Dark Dominion declared war upon the world. The world's governments were utterly unprepared for the surprise attack, and conventional armies proved helpless against the monsters and minions under Dark Dominion's command. Billions died and many nations fell. Just as all seemed lost, a group of super heroes emerged and drove back Dark Dominion's forces. The day was won, and peace was restored across the Earth.

But Dark Dominion was not destroyed. The evil organization simply retreated into hiding and licked its wounds. Having lost the previous war, the leaders of Dark Dominion decided to change tactics, favoring sabotage and corruption over open conflict. Facing this new threat, the heroes also came out of retirement and faced their old foe. The battle continued underground, in the shadows of the seemingly peaceful bright new world.

This RP isn't about how good triumph against evil, but rather the contrary. This is about how heroes were defeated, humiliated, corrupted, and violated. This RP would be a bit different from other RPs in the sense that we shall not play a particular pair of characters, but rather various different characters in an "episodic" fashion. In each episode one of us would play a member of Dark Dominion: could be a high ranking lieutenant in the organization; an evil scientist; a monster of the week; or just a lowly minion who got lucky. While the other player would play the hero(or heroes) who unfortunately find themselves at the mercy of the before mentioned evil henchman. The outcome of each episode would vary, the hero could strike back and triumph, or he could fall from grace in a manner appropriate to the circumstances (ranging from being changed into a living fuck toy, egg incubator, becoming a villain, and so on), or just simply die. In any case the episode would end and we could move on to someone else in a different part of the world. Of course if the hero or the villain survive their episode, we could revisit them in a new scenario, but it's not necessary. This would allow us to play through a lot of the more severe "end game scenario" or "bad ends" which wouldn't be possible in an ordinary RP.

Given the nature of the RP it's preferable that you have a wide range of kinks: rape, bdsm, public humiliation, brain wash, bestiality, tentacles, potential NTR, certain level of violence even gore, mild to extreme body-modification (like enlarging sexual organs, growing new ones, lactation, male-preg, amputation, petrification, maybe even transformed into furry), and so on. Anything and everything is negotiable, within the confine of forum regulation of course. And of course you have to be prepared for your character being lost for good either through dying or fallen beyond recovery. Preferably we would play villain and hero alternately, and thus seme and uke alternately, not to say that the villain must be Seme and hero the uke, or vice-versa, so we would be able to explore a wide range of characters and kinks.

PM me if you're interested. It would help if you could provide me with some samples of your writing, and also a list of kinks which you'd like to see in the RP.

2018 8/31

Just a little update. I'm still searching for a partner to play the "Dark Dominion" idea I mentioned in the last post with me. I understand that the format its a little... unorthodox, therefore I'm willing to adjust it so it's more focused, instead of about different characters every episode could be about one, or a small group of core characters. PM or reply below if you're interested.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If you are still looking for someone for "Dark Dominion" I am highly interested. Just reading that plot-line my mind sprung with inspiration. I also like the idea of end game rp style.

• 2 months later...

My last attempt to find someone to play "Dark Dominion" with me was.....Less than successful. So I am opening up recruitment again to find a partner to realize this vision. I've made a little adjustment from last time so here it goes:

Dark Dominion

In the year 2571, the evil organization known as Dark Dominion declared war upon the world. The world's governments were utterly unprepared for the surprise attack, and conventional armies proved helpless against the monsters and minions under Dark Dominion's command. Billions died and many nations fell. Just as all seemed lost, a group of super heroes emerged and drove back Dark Dominion's forces. The day was won, and peace was restored across the Earth.

But Dark Dominion was not destroyed. The evil organization simply retreated into hiding and licked its wounds. Having lost the previous war, the leaders of Dark Dominion decided to change tactics, favoring sabotage and corruption over open conflict. Facing this new threat, the heroes also came out of retirement and faced their old foe. The battle continued underground, in the shadows of the seemingly peaceful bright new world.

This RP isn't about how good triumph against evil, but rather the contrary. This is about how heroes were defeated, humiliated, corrupted, and violated. One player will be a member of Dark Dominion: could be a high ranking lieutenant in the organization; an evil scientist; a monster of the week; or just a lowly minion who got lucky. While the other player would play the hero(or heroes) who unfortunately find themselves at the mercy of the before mentioned evil henchman. The outcome would vary, the hero could strike back and triumph, or he could fall from grace in a manner appropriate to the circumstances (ranging from being changed into a living fuck toy, egg incubator, becoming a villain, and so on), or just simply die.

Given the nature of the RP it's preferable that you have a wide range of kinks: rape, bdsm, public humiliation, brain wash, bestiality, tentacles, potential NTR, certain level of violence even gore, mild to extreme body-modification (like enlarging sexual organs, growing new ones, lactation, male-preg, amputation, maybe even transformed into furry), and so on. Anything and everything is negotiable, within the confine of forum regulation of course so no under-age. And of course you have to be prepared for your character being lost for good either through dying or fallen beyond recovery.This would allow us to play through a lot of the more severe "end game scenario" or "bad ends" which wouldn't be possible in an ordinary RP. Preferably we would play villain and hero alternately, and thus seme and uke alternately, not to say that the villain must be Seme and hero the uke, or vice-versa, so we would be able to explore a wide range of characters and kinks.

Due to severity of the outcome we would need to figure out a way to "end" our heroes but without ending the RP itself, and it can be achieved by a few different ways:

First method is we do it in an episodic fashion, each time we come up with a hero and a villain, they fight, the heroes loses, and the episode ends. Then we proceed to create a new pair of heroes and villains and play out their interaction, and so on and so forth. Of course if the hero don't have to be lost in one episode. He could potentially survive the encounter and live to fight another day. In that case we can continue his story, or drop him and move on to new characters, then revisit them in a new scenario, but it's not necessary. Same goes with villain. If we find a villain to be too good for just on one use, we can bring him back in another episode.

Another method is we'll create our heroes and ltake terms coming up villains for them to fight, and if they reach a bad end we'll simply rewind to an earlier point in time and let the events play out differently. Like Hero A fights Villain A, loses, gets raped and killed. Then we rewind and change the outcome of the fight so Hero A defeats Villain A. Or maybe Hero A loses, gets raped, but instead of dying gets rescued by Hero B. The story then continue with A having to live with the consequences of his last encounter. This will allow our Heroes to be more than just be disposable toys and we'll get to develop them more, but we can still get to enjoy destroying them beyond repair. Another upside of this method is that our heroes can interact and bond with each other, potentially forming a romantic relationship during the process, only to let that relationship get destroyed and tainted. But since we can rewind, we can still lead them to a "good ending" if we like.

In any case this will be a very labor intensive RP. While I don't expect rapid and daily replies I do hope for some devotion. PM me if you're interested and don't hesitate if you want to discuss or change any of the details.

• 2 months later...

Okay, so I am opening recruitment for "Dark Dominion" again. Please check the details for the setting from the post above. Feel free to Pm me if you're interested, or want to come up with something different which deals with similar themes.

• 6 months later...

Alright boys and girls so we are open for business again! This time I really, REALLY would like to play uke and find a sadistic and or dominating Seme to play with. Preferabpy someone who can totally destroy my uke MC both physically and mentally. But of course the most important quality I am looking for is commitment. I don't mind waiting for responses but please don't disappeare on me without a trace.

While I don't have any particular plot in mind, something with a little fantasy or sci-fi elements would make things more interesting. Maybe like a Isekai of sorts? I don't know. Please reply or pm me if you're interested.

I suppose some pairings may help things along? So here are a few pairings that I want to try and again, if you're interested please reply down here or pm me directly:

Master x Slave

Bullied x Bully

Alchemist x Homunculous

Villain x Hero

Step son x Step father

Prince x knight

God x Sacrifice

A.I. x Human

Monster x Human

Alien x Human

• 1 month later...

Hello future and current friends. So I've been watching some horror game reviews and walkthroughs cause I'm too much of a chicken to play them myself, but fascinated by their stories and lore. So I kind of want to do a horror-themed RP inspired by series such as Fatal Frame(aka project Zero) or Silent Hill: ancient cults, ceremonies, otherworldly abominations, creepy monsters and creatures, twisted nightmarish world reflecting dark pasts of our characters and so on. I don't have the exact details fleshed out in my mind but I'd love to discuss it with you.

While I'm not too obsessed with the length of replies nor grammar and spelling, I do need to insist on commitment, communication and creative input. I want this to be something that we could mold and craft together and create a good story from beginning to its end. Also given the nature of the RP there'd likely be some blood, violence, gore, etc. As for the positions of our characters I don't mind playing either positions but we can talk about it.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

• 1 month later...

So I have a few weird/kinky ideas that I may wanna try. PM me if you're interested:

Encroaching nightmare

YC is a ordinary young man who found himself haunted by constant nightmares. Every night he would fall asleep, find himself in a seemingly infinitely large labyrinth packed with twisted monstrosities which would rape, torture, and or devour him, at which point he would wake up, frightened but unharmed, only for the process to repeat itself the very next night. YC tried everything to put a stop to these nightmares yet they all failed. In desperation YC find MC, a rather shady figure who was supposed to be an expert in the paranormal, who began to guide YC and navigate the labyrinth in his nightmare. What's the true nature of his nightmares? Could he somehow put a stop to it before it was too late? Or would he be consumed by the nightmare completely?

Tentacle breeder

In a fantasy world where people breed monsters to fight, use as cattle, or simply as pets. One kind of monster consistently sell for a very high price: tentacles, as their applications are extremely wide. But a big problem is that the tentacles have a very limited life-spam, and they tend to lose their reproductive ability after a few generations in captivity. As a result you'd always have to go back to the wild and capture new specimen, which can be extremely dangerous. Adding to that once you captured the tentacle you'll need a suitable host for it to incubate the eggs. Character A is a skilled adventurer, and one day he met his childhood friend character B. B told A that he went to Tentacle breeding school and had just got the breeding licence. But the tuition had pretty much bankrupted him so there's no way for him to hire a bodyguard to accompany him to capture tentacles to breed, and certainly no way he could offer enough money to hire someone to be the incubator. B then begged A to be his business partner aka bodyguard/incubator and A reluctantly accepted. So A and B then go on adventures to get A molested and impregnated with eggs and stuff. Of course during their adventures they became more than friends and things got complicated.

Human ranch

In a world dominated by demons, humanity was treated as playthings, pets, and most importantly, source of sustenance for the demons. Generations of humans were raised and kept in ranches so to provide a stable supply of "produce" for demon consumption. Our RP would take place in a pretty "nice" ranch where all the human cattle were well fed, well pampered, and well fucked. Every day they eat, sleep, play, exercise, and of course get milked for their cum, which would be bottled, transported and sold across the world. The best part is, often they'd even have the privilege to be milked directly by their demonic masters instead of the milking machines.

Character A would be a perfect specimen who was born and raised in the ranch, while character B would be a "wild" human who got captured by the demons then sent here. A being the "model cattle" was tasked by his demonic masters to look after B to help adjust to his new home while character B obviously didn't want any part of this, but the comfort and pleasure of living at the ranch would constantly challenge his resolve, not to mention the fact that B pretty much fell in love with A on first sight. Would A convince B to stay at the ranch and live the rest of their lives in leisure? Or would B convince A to venture out into a horrifying yet free world?

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

So I am still searching for people to RP with. The three plots from the previous post are still available, and I have some new ideas too. We can also come up with new plots together if you like. Pm me if you're interested.

Breaking the cycle

Character A and Character B are in love, but circumstances beyond their control would make them enemies, and eventually they would die by each others hands. It's a pretty standard tragedy but unbeknown to them, it wasn't the first time it happened. They were fated to reincarnate in another life, another time, and repeat the process all over again and again endlessly.

But this time something is different. Character A began to have flashbacks of his past lives with Character B. Realizing what was going to happen A began to take action trying to avoid the future where he and B would have to kill each other, but fate isn't something that could be beat easily. Can they seize the one in a million chance to change their future? Or would they end up repeating the same tragedy?

That time I reincarnated as myself

Character A was the king of a nation in a typical mideval fantasy world. While he wasn't a great king he was no tyrant either, yet for some reason the kingdom crumbled. People rose up against him and the rebels defeated his armies. He was dragged out of his castle by the mobs and put under the guillotine. Even till the very end as the blade fell he didn't quite figure out what went wrong.

Yet the next moment Character A found himself waking up in his bed decades earlier when he was still but a young child in line to be the next king. Knowing the fate that awaits him the first thing he did was to look for the orphan who would eventually grow to become a tactical genius and lead the uprising against him and took the child under his protection. As the years gone by the orphan, Character B, would grow up and become A's right hand man, completely devoted to A's service to a degree that surpassed even A's expectation, and A found himself increasingly drawn to his former sworn enemy now pseudo adopted brother/servant. As the forces that plotted A's demise last time slowly began to surface, A and B must fight together for a better future not just for the kingdom, but for themselves.