'Ello

Yurameki

Hello there. I'm Yurameki.

I'm east coast US and stumbled on this site one night while i felt particularly starved of my yaoi fix. So glad i found it though. This looks like a great community and I hope to contribute what I can ne.

I don't currently have any favorite anime or manga right now. I tend to read whatever I can get my hands on.

As for interests, I go to school to makevideo gmaes one day and I like very much to paint in photoshop. I recently started cosplaying and I do all my own costuming while apprenticing to a dear friend of mine. I like all types of music and I love to sing. I perform a little in school and church functions singing for charity and to help my club raise money. Other then that I'm trying to learn Japanese and speak fluently one day.

Thank you for having me,

~Yura

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yuki

• yaoifangirl

• nitemare

• PamelAxiah

Nice to meet you Yura!

Welcome to the forum! We are also very glad you found this forum! I'm sure you will have a great time here! :hamtaro-005 (6):

Welcome to the community Yura! :hamtaro-005 (12):

Have looots of fun here! You don't have a favorite manga yet? Did you read Haru wo Daite Ita? That's the best manga out there, so if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend it!

I stumbled upon it as well, in the same situation-nice to meet 'cha! I'm new as well! Name's Sera-what's your favorite pairing? Although it's hard to have just one...teehee!

Hi Yura!

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll have lots of fun here! In fact you'll surely have, as wee all do :hamtaro-005 (22):

Hello! And welcome to YaoiOtaku!

Hope that you will have lots of fun here and make many friends in this community! :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey man. Welcome to yaoiotaku where we treat you with dignity. Now, strip naked and get on the probeulator:leaf5: