An Honorable Sacrifice [Sathenus & Dragongirl26][Private, 18+]

Sathenus

edf3b4c4efcafae845e1284b4e6ef3af.jpg

Name: Alarian

Personality: Caring, brave, determined. Alarian will always put the well being of others before himself, and will fight for justice until the bitter end. Throwing himself into any danger necessary if it means saving the lives of innocent people.

'This is crazy.' Even as that thought repeated itself over and over again Alarian knew he was doing what had to be done. For far to long his brothers and sisters had turned their backs on what was being done. They had defended their actions by saying those lives lost weren't innocent. But enough was enough. Alarian couldn't stand by any longer, and it was because of that he had defied his brothers and sisters. What he was about to do was unheard of, no one could recall such a thing before. But it had to be done, that Alarian knew. Golden eyes scanned the street before him as the large mansion loomed before him. He had to do this, even if deep down he dreaded what was about to happen. It was for the best.

That thought alone kept him moving forward, his hair was just as gold as his eyes and perfectly neat. The slight breeze couldn't ruffle so much as one single strand out of place, his skin was a light peach completely unblemished. Not even a single scare covered his body. The feathers of his wings were an unnatural white, nothing could stain them aside from his own blood. The soft feathers of his wings were pressed tightly to his back, so tightly that he could feel the strain in his wing joints, but it was out of nerves that he kept them so close. Yet it wasn't fear.

Approaching the gates of the mansion he was unsurprised when they seemed to open without any aid. Alarian knew the demon was awaiting his arrival. The remaining distance between him and the doors of the great mansion didn't take him more than a minute or so. Before long he was walking through the grand doors and into the entrance hall. Instantly he set off for where he knew the demon was waiting for him, as he approached the doors to this room they fell open revealing the very thing he had come to speak with.

Upon his entrance to the room the doors slammed shut behind him. Almost as if blocking his escape, but Alarian had no intention of running. Determined eyes locked on the reason he was here, the very creature that had been terrorizing this town. Taking in a soft breath he spoke, his voice was strong and didn't waver in the slightest. "I want you to stop terrorizing this town. For to long we angels have turned our backs on what you were doing here, but not anymore."

As if he could feel the laugh that was about to come from the man before him he held up a hand for silence. "I have an offer you can't refuse." Pausing he waited, it was clear that any demon would be curious hearing such words from an angel. What was going to close this deal and ensure the rest of the townspeople were safe, was standing right in this room. "If you swear, to leave the townspeople alone. You can have me. I'll stay here... do whatever you want. For the freedom and safety of those you have tormented for as long as anyone can remember."

It was an offer that was unheard of. No angel in their right mind would give themselves to a demon like this. It was madness. Something Alarian was well aware of, but he also knew it was the only way to keep the demon at bay. If anything to could free these people, it was what he had just put on the table. There of course was a slight chance that he would still be refused. But he was hoping that the fact that no one could ever recall an angel doing such a thing like this to work to his advantage. There was no demon who came to his mind that had ever had an angel stand before them and offer themselves as compensation for the safety of mortals.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Dragongirl26

Name:Amon

Personality: Mean, powerful, loves to screw with people and mess them up.

Amon puffed on his cigarette and smiled as he looked at the woman who was before him. "SO today I have a meeting with an angel I wonder what it will be about." he said pulling the woman's hair and smiling as he started to hit her. "Maybe I should cut your unborn child out oh I know you are with child and have been hiding it so I don't kill it and make you watch." he said smiling as he took his other hand and pushed it threw his hair He had his black wings tucked in because he was looking like he was formal (The first pic)

The woman bit her lip trying not to scream out.

"Or maybe I should make a scar on your face that will be fun." he said laughing as he wondered what to do with this human who wanted to beg for her life but knew it would do know good she worked in this place and there was no escape the people who tried all were killed.

He watched a boy with golden eyes and hair with White wings walk in. "I'm guessing your the angel." he said smiling then listened to what the boy said "Stop and why would I stop What would you give me in return?" he asked he started to laugh at the idea why would he stop?

"Go oh please tell me what you have in store." he said listening to him and smiled as he put the cigarette out on the woman's face. "You would do that for these worthless humans really no angel has dared to try to save them so why you why now." Amon smiled thinking about it and waved the human away.

The human woman ran as fast as she could away from them.

Amon snapped his figures and smiled as a collar came into the room and landed in front of the angel. "If you wish to do so you have to put that on your neck and I am free to do what ever I want to you when I want!" he said looking at this boy. "What is your name?"

Alarian watched the way the demon put his cigarette out on the poor woman’s face. It sunk it home even more how much these humans needed him here. Needed him to do this for them. In a way it was heartbreaking, knowing them having turned their back on this demon, on what he was doing came to this. The moment she was dismissed he watched her run from the room as quickly as she could his eyes returning to the demon.

“We’ve turned our backs on you long enough. Given you plenty of time to tire of what you were doing. But I can’t stand by and watch it happen anymore.” Alarian replied. His tone made it clear that he did not approve of what the demon had been up to. Honestly, he didn’t approve of them having turned their back to him to begin with. Eyes moving down to the collar that entered the room and landed at his feet listening as the demon spoke. For a moment he just stood there, watching it, the muscles in his wings twitched knowing he was giving up everything doing this.

Bending down he scooped the collar up looking it over before his golden eyes moved back to the demon. It felt wrong to be told to put the collar on, but he knew it had to be done. Making sure that the demon realized he was doing this on his own terms he unclasped the collar before lifting it up and fitting it around his own neck. The feeling of it around his neck was strange, but he rather easily refastened the collar. The moment that it was clasped back together he knew there was no turning back.

“Alarian.” He replied giving the demon his name. There was absolutely no way he had been about to do so until the collar was in place. Something about doing so before just made him feel like he would be admitting defeat. But there he stood, undefeated. Collar or no collar, he was not going to happily serve the demon. He had made this deal to protect the humans that could not protect themselves. It no way meant that he was happy by doing so. The need to protect the innocent outweighed everything else.

Now that the collar was on, and he had in a sense introduced himself he allowed his eyes to scan the room for the first time. It was an instinct to take in his surroundings, but he was in no way looking for an escape. He would honor his part of the deal and stay here, doing whatever the demon wanted of him. At least, he would do so if the creature stuck to his side of the deal as well. The moment the demon broke his side of the deal meant that Alarian would no longer willingly serve him.

Amon smiled as he watched the angel put on the collar on. "Alright I will stop hurting the humans in the town, but I am keeping my servants that are already here." he said looking at him His black and red eyes could almost see into the soul. "I hope you have said good byes to everything you knew and love because as of moment you but that collar on I own you." he said smiling

Amon snapped his fingers as the collar came to him dragging the angel over with him."Alarian. I shall take that name away from you and call you ala." he said smiling. You will be mine now I can't wait to stain those wings red if I don't rip them off. You are now mine and you will not be able to run!"

Amon really loved this deal and was going to make sure the angel knew it was the wrong choice.

Alarian had said no good byes knowing if he had they would have tried to stop him. It was a sacrifice he was willing to make. Never seeing any of his brothers or sisters again, no longer serving to protect the world. If it meant that those in this town were safe, were free of this demon's torment it was worth it. Even if Alarian felt bad for the mortals that served the demon. There was nothing he could do for them. He would just have to hope that he could keep the creature’s attention off of them whenever he could.

At the snap of the demon’s fingers he was dragged forward. Instantly his hand snapped up gripping the collar as he was presented right before the man. Hearing that he would be referred to as “Ala” didn’t improve matters. The last thing he wanted was a new name to answer to. But he would listen, if the demon wanted to take his name from him then so be it. Staring up at him Alarian remained silent. He was doing what had to be done.

The comment about his wings had him instantly pull them even tighter against his back. So tight the muscles began to ache from the tension. The idea of staining them red did send a slight sense of fear through him, buy not nearly as much as the threat of possibly losing them all together. If there was one thing an angel took pride in it was the beauty of their wings. The limbs were always cared for and the easiest way to recognize them. He relied on them for more than he wanted to admit.

“I have no intention of running.” Alarian replied. Still, he didn’t want the demon to know how much some of what he had said actually got to him

He smiled and laughed waving his arms and making a chain appar on the collar. "Lets start now." he said laughing as Amon waved some more and walked over to Ala and cuffed his hands to the collar and then lead him down to his torture basement. once down there he said the humans down there. "Let all the humans go back to work I have a new toy one that won't die on me." he said laughing

The humans were taken care of and took to the medical ward for treatment.

Amon smiled and grabbed something from the ceiling that looked to be used for hanging meat on it. AMon smiled and poked his wings threw the meat hook and smiled as once they were threw he pulled him up and let him hang by his wings. The meat hook and the wings holding the weight of the body. "There we go a nice look for my pet now."

Not speaking as a chain appeared and was attached to the collar. His eyes just continued to watch what the creature was up to. Even as his hands were cuffed to the collar putting his arms in a rather uncomfortable position. Following obediently after as he was lead down to the basement. Instantly he knew what had to go on down here. Instantly his eyes went over the mortals that had suffered here as they were taken from the room.

Hesitantly he looked at the hook a sense of unease passing through him. Taking in a soft breath he let it out a little shakily. A cry of pain escaped him when the hook was pushed through his wings. Alarian wasn’t used to anything piercing the limbs. Eyes looking over the demon before him before the chain was grabbed and he was lifted off his feet. Dangling by his wings and instantly feeling the pain surge through his body.

Though his wings where used to holding his weight they weren't used to doing so like this. He could already feel some blood running along his feathers and down his wings. Glancing over his shoulder the best he could. Trying to assess the damage, he knew the damage would heal when the hook was removed. Alarian just didn't know when or even if the hook would be removed from his wings. Turning his gaze back to the from he spoke, “I take it going easy for the first day isn't something demons understand.”

Amon smiled as the cry of pain when he put the meat hook through the wings. "I love cries of pain they make me so happy I wonder what else should I do to you." he said looking around as he walked to his wings and started to pull off the feathers one by one. "Maybe make you featherless?" he said.

"This is taken it easy you wanted it all to fall on you right you are to please my every thing right and this is what I want now torture later today who know I might want to rape you? I don't know what I feel like I am a demon and that is what I am no matter what anyone says I am the head demon and I get what I want." Amon said looking at him If you looked at him deeply there was a sadness in his eyes that you could miss if you didn't know him.

Amon ran his hands through the golden hair. "I love your hair and eyes maybe I should just carve them out and take them for my own?" he said looking at him as he pulled another feather out and looked at him. "Your my everything slave so be prepared." he said laughing

“Don’t do that!” Alarian protested feeling a feather being plucked from his wings. Feathers were not easy to replace, it could take years even centuries to replace one lost feather. Having them plucked from his wings wasn’t something he would accept or forgive. Anything could be done to his body, but his wings were sacred. A slight blush colored his face at the mention of maybe raping him later.

It had never occurred to the angel that this creature would want to use him in such a way. The hand in his hair made him turn his gaze away. Of course his eyes and hair were an unnatural golden color, there really wasn’t anything about him that was natural. “Remove them if you wish.” Alarian responded. I’d the demon wished to do so there was nothing could do to stop it.

“If your intention is to break me. You’ll have to do better then plucking my wings and threatening to carve out my eyes.” It was clear in his tone and choice of words that he was not afraid. He would do whatever the demon wanted, and the demon could do to him what he pleased.

"AHHH so your wings are precious" he said as he snapped the top of them in half braking them. "How do you like that? I will start this to get you to brake you soon." he said and smiled as he stuck a knife into the other's leg making sure he didn't hit any mayor points in his leg.

"Man I love hearing your screams they are so fun and I love playing with your wings what would happen if I cut them off and made you a flightless angel?" he asked smiling watching ala Suffer in pain at what he was doing to him. Soon the demon got bored of this.

"I think I might be done for today if you say please let me down master. I might let you down and sleep in my bed with me oh and if you try to kill me that collar will squeeze your neck until your head pops off." he said and looked at him closing his eyes

A cry passed Alarian’s lips when his wings were broken. The sound of the bone snapping seemed to echo in his ears making him slightly nauseous. Whimpering as he was abused once more, the knife might have missed the major artery in his leg but it did not make it hurt any less. Eve as an angel and with higher tolerance for pain this was cruel. But he would deal with it, he would allow his body to be broken however the demon saw fit. If it meant even one human life was saved then it would all be worth it.

Taking in a shaky breath as he listened to the creature speak it didn’t surprise him. Any demon would love the sound of an angel’s screams, of their pain. It was a fantasy for most, something that Alarian was aware of. The threat of cutting off his wings made him glance towards the demon the best he could. “You’ve already broken them… I’m already flightless. Removing my wings would just remove any chance you would have of finding satisfaction in staining them with my blood.” Alarian just hoped his words would make it so the demon wouldn’t remove his wings. He had expressed earlier his interest in staining them red, he would be unable to do so if he removed them. Sure, some feathers would be stained, but he hoped playing to the creatures fantasy would work to his advantage.

The chances of his wings returning if they were cut from his body were practically nonexistent. If he was going to be in this hell hole he at least wanted to keep his wings. The sense of relief that came across him and made the muscles throughout his body relax when he was told that the creature might be done with him for today was indescribable. The idea of possibly being let down to sleep in the same bed as the demon made his skin crawl. Hesitating for a moment he knew it would be better than hanging here by his currently useless wings. “Please let me down master.” Alarian said. His voice went soft when he said master, almost too soft to be heard. It felt wrong to be referring to the demon in such a way.

Watching the demon he spoke once more, "I wont try to kill you in your sleep. I willingly put the collar on. That should let you know that I intend to keep my word. I won't hurt you and I wont try to escape as long as you keep your end of the deal." Still, Alarian wouldn't be able to follow all of the demon's orders without hesitation. Even if he had willingly agreed to this and to serve him, Alarian knew there would be some things he just couldn't give up without at least some hesitation.

Amon smiled at his work and then shook his head. "Alright Since you are being so nice I shall let you down for the night." he said smiling and started to take his wings out of the meat hook. "Man your screams were like dreams to me I got go hear everything I wanted to here and more. Damn you are good." he said smiling as he was in a world of bliss.

"Come on lets go you will have to walk to my room and I will wrap up your leg so you don't bleed on my bed." he said smiling as he unchained Ala's hands and lead him to his room knowing he would be hurting and may scream from the pressure on his foot, but he couldn't help it all he wanted to do was hear him scream more. "The human's are safe now because I have you a dream come true I will make you mind in every way you know that." he said smiling and blew him a kiss.

After dragging him through the house Amon took him up steps when he couldn't walk and more he started to drag ala to his room Amon was smiling the entire time because he was so happy about this an angel gave himself to him. This is what Amon wanted and was trying to do by hurting those humans year after year and his plan worked. After they got into his huge gothic style room he started to wrap the wound on ala's leg. "You shall lay with me tonight." he said as he got onto his bed and rested.

The thought of walking to the demon’s room wasn’t appealing but Alarian didn’t speak. His wings hung limply behind him for a moment as he struggled to get a feel of them again. When he did he managed to pull them towards his back, but the damage was done. They couldn’t fold up against him like they had been earlier. Still not speaking he followed the demon as he was lead from the basement and through the halls. All the while struggling not to let him know how much he was in pain.

As they neared the steps Alarian just couldn’t walk any further and was surprised when he was dragged along instead. This did manage to cause a pained scream to escape him. Watching as his leg was wrapped up he was at least pleased that it was being tended to. Looking over the work before he watched the demon get into his bed. For a moment Alarian remained where he was before he slowly moved onto the bed as well. The thought of being left vulnerable while he rested beside this creature was unnerving.

Amon got onto the bed and smiled he was so happy that he got on the bed and watched the angel he was in bliss right now. he watched ala get into the bed and he ran his hands through his red hair and smiled even more this was great and then he looked at him. "You don't look good with your torn clothes on I want you to take them off." he said.

Amon watched Ala's shaky hands as they started to move. Amon licked his lips as he was watching this angel give up his pride the one thing that they had going for them and this angel walked into his house and gave it all up.

Just when Alarian thought that it couldn’t get any more awkward than having to share a bed with the demon it did. Being told to take his clothes off, regardless of if they were torn made him hesitate. For a moment, he just watched the other man, before his hands shakily moved to do as he was told. Pulling his shirt up and over his head, baring his torso. Now it came time for his pants, something that once more made him hesitate. Before long though he was removing them as well keeping his eyes off the demon. “Happy?” Alarian asked once the article had also been removed. He didn’t like the way the demon was looking at him, not missing how he licked his lips as he had watched him undress.

Amon smiled when he was done. "Yes I am happy you don't needed those clothes anyway I plan on making you my sex slave soon I'm trying to think should I have sex with you tonight or should I pluck some more feathers out." he said thinking as he looked at him and started to play with Ala's chest smiling. "Angels have no hair at all on there chest do they demon's don't either but you look like a little boy all the way down. Are you an little boy angel or have the body of a little boy if so I can show you what a real man's looks like." he said smiling toying with the angel's emotions now and feeling that it was his time to have fun with the boy and wanted to see terror in his eyes.

Alarian didn’t know what to say to the demon. Did it really matter what he said anyways? Even though he didn’t like the idea of being turned into a sex slave he didn’t want any more feathers to be plucked from his wings either. The comment about angels not having hair on their chests made him sigh. “Angels don’t have hair on any parts of their body other than their head.” He responded still not meeting the demon’s gaze. “I-I’m not a little boy.” Alarian retorted glaring at the demon. “I know what a real man looks like.” He added, voice just as hard. It was insulting, being compared to a little boy and the demon assuming he didn’t know what a real man looked like. Pushing the demon’s hand away from him, he crossed his arm over his chest looking to the side.

"Ah I see a fisty angel then you know how big dicks can be right." he said smiling looking at him. "Because mine is the biggest in the world." he said smiling and slapped the angel for pushing his hands away. "Just for that." he said as he grabbed the angel's balls and gave them a tight squeezed as he plucked another feather out of his wing. "Since you hate that. I think I might rape you tonight." he said as he licked the angel's nipple smiling as he did so. He let go of ala's balls and sighed. "So how should I do this lube or not lube should I hurt you more or less." he said thinking about it just letting ala know who is in charge in this place.

Alarian blushed as he kept his face turned to the side. "Normally people who brag about their size don't really have anything." He didn't care that he was being difficult and feisty right now. There were some things he just wouldn't put up with without at least a little bit of a fight. Gasping when his balls were grabbed tightly only for yet another feather to be plucked from his wings. Groaning softly when he was slapped, his hands fisting at his side as he felt the demons tongue on his nipple. Knowing not to push him away again even if his hand did slightly twitch forward. Glancing away from the creature as he heard him contemplating just how he was going to do so. Alarian didn't want to think about whether or not the demon was going to use lube, or if he was going to hurt him more or less. Something told him it was going to hurt no matter what, and that he should run for it while he still could. It was knowing if he tried to run things would only get worse that kept him still.

"Just for th at comment no lube." he said as he took off his clothes reviling an impossibly huge dick he flipped the angel over and with no prep what so ever he entered him hard and fast. He held the angel's arms down as he went in and out of ala's butt moaning as he was doing so. "So tight no one has ever fucked you back here and I am happy about that. That means you get to take all of me." he said pulling in and out and when he pushed it he did it all the way to the hilt "Oh this feels so good." he moaned

Alarian wasn't truly worried when he was told that for his comment the demon wasn't going to use lube. Already sure that like most since he was bragging about it meant there wasn't actually much bellow the belt. The moment the creature was undressed though he felt his mouth go dry at the sight of it. 'Fuck.' he thought just as he was grabbed and turned over. Not even having a chance to mentally prepare himself before it was slamming into him. A cry of pain escaped him as his hands fisted. Nails digging into the palms of his hands as the demon started moving immediately. The scream that passed his lips as it was pushed fully into him rang in his own ears. It was to much, it seemed impossible that something so big could even fit completely. But sure enough he could feel every inch moving as the demon continued to use him. Alarian desperately tugged against the demons grip on his arms, his breaths were shallow, just ragged gasps between thrusts.

"Damn you feel so good. I should of did this to start out with and nothing else." he said moaning thrusting faster hearing the screams of the angel. "here is something to think about when a demon tells you about his dick it's bigger than what the demon says." he said laughing and moving even faster moaning. "OH god here it comes." he said moaning as he spilled his warm hot seed into the angel's butt and then pulled out. "I love the site of blood and seman." he siad

Whimpers were the only indication that Alarian heard what was said. From now on he'd keep that in mind, he could only hope that it would all be over with soon. His ass was on fire, every thrust made his insides churn, and he could feel the trickle of blood down his thighs. Feeling the other release inside of him just made him choke back a groan. His relief came with the demon's cock slipping out of him allowing his body to fall limp against the bed. "I'm sure you do..." Alarian replied his voice was soft, throat sore from screaming in pain. His whole body ached, but his ass more than anything.

He smiled. "Oh I was going to let you clean up but now I don't think I will because you are speaking back to me oh and that cost you when ever and where ever I want sex you have to take off your clothes and have sex with me even if it's in front of your family when they find out what you did and try to come save you." he said smiling know that others will find out and try to come save him. "Man I love sex with you, you are better than any human because you can take a lot more and not die."

Alarian struggled to stay silent as the demon spoke. Not wanting to say anything else that would make things worse for him. He wasn't pleased to be told he wasn't able to clean up as he pushed his aching body up putting more space between them. As much as the bed would allow. "If you really think I'm going to undress and bend over whenever you want then you're insane." Alarian couldn't help it. There was no way he was going to just undress and have sex with the demon whenever he wanted it. He had to much pride within himself to be made that submissive, even though it was shattered after being raped it hadn't disappeared.